U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:08 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,323,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Kindly identify exactly what it is that you wish to discuss.

Your initial post seems designed solely to provoke heated responses rather than discuss anything. You have said nothing of substance throughout this entire thread, choosing instead to insult people. What is it that you want?
You're a little late to the party aren't you? I have to get ready for dinner, I'm being picked up in an hour and it takes me forever. Me provoke heated responses?

How can that be possible on a volatile forum like this.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
You're a little late to the party aren't you? I have to get ready for dinner, I'm being picked up in an hour and it takes me forever. Me provoke heated responses?

How can that be possible on a volatile forum like this.

The fact that you avoided answering the questions and chose to hurl insults at me instead tells me everything I need to know.

http://i1.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/cc/6b/41ba_2.JPG (broken link)

Old 03-15-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Side note here: our Pakistanis tend to live amongst our East Indians: they are too damn busy making $$$ and going to school to fight each other.

In fact: there is a small Indo-Pakistani enclave near where I live; mostly Arizona State University students so we are discussing the cream of the crop.
And you point is? Who's fighting who?

That's why it pays to get out of Arizona for a while. See some of the world, so when you talk or post, it can be from first hand experience and not what you read on forums. Parts of Britain might have been ghettorized by some of these people, but Inidians and Pakistanis in the UK are some of the most prosperous people. They are hardworking and very driven. One of the men on Englands richest list is from Inida. I believe he is one the top 5 list. Our Pakistanis also live amongst Indians and I don't recall there being any notable tentions. Just because there is tension between their respective countries doesn't mean it spills out onto the streets of the UK.

Do you even know any of these students or Indians?

Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
The fact that you avoided answering the questions and chose to hurl insults at me instead tells me everything I need to know.

Oh brother? What now. I think I have answered the questions asked. If you don't like my response tough, deal with it.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:54 PM

795 posts, read 2,036,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Mexico? Of course....the property I live on belonged to my in-laws since Spanish days...and the Mexicans briefly OWNED it...before the dastardly Yanks came through, and moved the border South, and took over the place....If not for THAT, I'd be WRITING this from Mexico..Cheerio
You be free to flee to Mexico at any time. In war the winner takes all. Mexico is lucky that General John “Blackjack” did not stay and take more of the badly run country.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:57 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
And you point is? Who's fighting who?

That's why it pays to get out of Arizona for a while. See some of the world, so when you talk or post, it can be from first hand experience and not what you read on forums. Parts of Britain might have been ghettorized by some of these people, but Inidians and Pakistanis in the UK are some of the most prosperous people. They are hardworking and very driven. One of the men on Englands richest list is from Inida. I believe he is one the top 5 list. Our Pakistanis also live amongst Indians and I don't recall there being any notable tentions. Just because there is tension between their respective countries doesn't mean it spills out onto the streets of the UK.

Do you even know any of these students or Indians?
My point being that the above two ethnicities live here in peace in the Phx area.

Again: if you have a problem with the USA as a whole; humor us and run along now...................

Old 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
My point being that the above two ethnicities live here in peace in the Phx area.
And you brought that point up because?

Old 03-15-2009, 08:01 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:

Again: if you have a problem with the USA as a whole; humor us and run along now...................
I agree....if your problem is with the US as a whole.....or even the US as a "hole".....it doesn't matter. Your advice is neither needed nor appreciated.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Aaah merchant marine and Navy. That doesn't count as been well travelled. Were you an officer in the navy or just a rating?

There I go again, what a snobby stuck up beetch I am.
Well, Mac my man are you going to answer and regale me with stories of your travels?

Old 03-15-2009, 08:29 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
Well, Mac my man are you going to answer and regale me with stories of your travels?
How are you getting on with the neighbors?
You are hardly one to talk about acceptance and tolerance.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or