Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2009, 04:49 AM

365 posts, read 755,874 times

Advertisements

articles like this I love to just ripped apart...
this article...
was from april 2007
when everything was swell and dandy..lol

School’s in session--in former factories, grocery stores and malls — JSCMS
and this one
RE-Construction

In the late 1980S, one of Phoenix's oldest subdivisions, Maryvale, began to suffer the effects of urban sprawl. Businesses moved to more affluent suburbs, and property values plummeted. High crime rates and the number of vacant facilities mounted. this was before it was a no man lands...before "illegals"

Built in 1958, the Maryvale Mall had sat vacant for seven years in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In 1996, developer John F. Long, the original founder of Maryvale, offered the mall to the district for $7.3 million considered a rock-bottom price for the property. The school district acquired the land and building in 1997 and created a central district warehouse to hold district supplies and equipment in the mall's former bowling alley. they should arrest that men and like the rest of the developers...that used illegal immigration to construct and renovate all those properties...
now the district spent over 17 million dollars for those projects just to have them vacant now..I bet you a lot of the legal..and native.made a killing on your home equity.when properties where going up huh.capitalism knows....that america cannot attract the high skilled workers so it imports cheap labor...legal or illegal...I dont think without immigration legal or illegal..were going to fill the those rooms pretty fast..and who ever says the contrary...then...could you for a fact..
give me the demographic composition of the state of arizona? I know my numbers ..do you...

plus another thing for those that fuss about taxes..
Patterson: 'Tax cuts for wealthy' screed doesn't hold water | Voices | eastvalleytribune.com (http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/114970 - broken link)
After the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, the income share of the top 1 percent rose 8.6 percent, while their tax burden rose 8.9 percent. Meanwhile, the income share of the bottom 50 percent of earners fell 2.8 percent while their share of taxes fell 17 percent. DO YALL understand that?

As a result, the top 1 percent now pay 36.9 percent of all income taxes (up from 25.8 percent in 1986), while the bottom 50 percent pay 3.3 percent of the taxes and almost half pay nothing at all. and whose left the 49 percent? is that the ones with the burden of illegal immigration?
I THINK THAT YOUR 10 TOP PERCENT..PAY AROUND 80% OF YOUR LOCAL income taxes while the 39% of the citizens of arizona pay 17%

now a state budget is compose
of income taxes...sales tax,,corporate tax and property tax...
the rich and corporate..pay for the illegals....they brought them here...AND i CAN ASSURE YOU that illegals...that are here illegaly at least 80 percent do pay their taxes...

sales tax...illegals pay
propety tax..illegals pay...and if they dont own property...then they pay their landlord enough money for him to pay their property taxes...

enough said...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration