U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 10:57 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,848,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
and if the walls work so well...how come around 60 percent of the illegals come from mexico...where do the other 40% come from. .let me tell..you..
vietnam, chinese, colimbians, peruvians, easter eurpeans...come
thru airports...and a lot overstay their visas....
It would be fantastic to reduce illegal immigration even by 60 percent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,701,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
And primal screams from the pro Mexican illegal alien apologists would be a sight to behold

Old 03-15-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And primal screams from the pro Mexican illegal alien apologists would be a sight to behold
Yes, indeed!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 AM

365 posts, read 668,789 times
Quote:
lol...men...youll are so funny....
HOW CAN THEY be reduced when the top 10 percent of the population hires them?

for a second imagine this....
cause all of you are pretty good..coming up with short story telling here...

if you catch a criminal..and you know that it took more then two
would you ask him who was his partners in crime?

instead of mexicans and reste of latin america...coming out with flags..and charts..they should come out...

with copies of all of their w-2 forms..from previous employers...and sense

all of you are fair...and lawfull manner...I am sure...that as soon as they present this forms publicly...youll would sanction the respectuful cowards that have has left them to fend for themselves...

and I am sure...that you would start fining all of those responsible for this mess..lol..Oh I FORGOT...JUST LIKE THE IAG
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told AIG CEO Edward Liddy that it was unacceptable for the company to dole out $121 million in bonuses for senior executives after the company took more than $170 billion in taxpayer dollars. Geithner suggested to Liddy that $9.6 million in bonuses going to the top 50 executives should be cut in half, with other bonuses tied to performance.

just like them..right...if an illegal...makes 15 thousand dollars a year..this clowns..with that amount of money would have provide around 8,000 jobs for average joes

be responsible and face the facts...illegals are just as victims as you are in this pawn game that our politicans..play

Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
be responsible and face the facts...illegals are just as victims as you are in this pawn game that our politicans..play
I don’t consider them “victims.” The victims are the millions of U.S. taxpayers being forced to subsidize this modern-day ‘slave’ trade.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I don’t consider them “victims.” The victims are the millions of U.S. taxpayers being forced to subsidize this modern-day ‘slave’ trade.
my god...you just said it..slave..whats worse..than being a slave...modern slave..dont you have no campassion at all?that same mentality
is what is wrong with america....

i remember when there was so much tension between african american and whites...and how whites complain about paying welfare for them...
when OUR GOVERNMENT..HAS BEEN SUPPRESING WAGES FOR DECADES..
DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS JUST "MODER SLAVE" THING CAME TO BE?
NO if youre in the top 10% you should not complain that much.....
you only pay around 20% all income expenses..

modern slaves..."most pay their income tax, property tax and sales tax"
so dont think you have such a burden
and of course the rich are doing their share....for illegals..

Old 03-15-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
my god...you just said it..slave..whats worse..than being a slave...modern slave..dont you have no campassion at all?that same mentality
is what is wrong with america....

i remember when there was so much tension between african american and whites...and how whites complain about paying welfare for them...
when OUR GOVERNMENT..HAS BEEN SUPPRESING WAGES FOR DECADES..
DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS JUST "MODER SLAVE" THING CAME TO BE?
NO if youre in the top 10% you should not complain that much.....
you only pay around 20% all income expenses..

modern slaves..."most pay their income tax, property tax and sales tax"
so dont think you have such a burden

and of course the rich are doing their share....for illegals..
MOST?! Give me a break. MOST are either paid under the table (no taxes), using a fake or stolen SSN claiming the maximum exemptions (no taxes), or are 'anchorized' parents using their children to receive welfare and subsidized housing at the taxpayers’ expense. Get a grip on yourself.

Last edited by Benicar; 03-15-2009 at 12:08 PM..

Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
MOST?! Give me a break. MOST are either paid under the table (no taxes), or using a fake or stolen SSN -- claiming the maximum exemptions (no taxes). Get a grip on yourself.
well again....if all your information is true...why do you think
our govermnent, armed forces, civil forces...business...dont get rid of them?

when the top 10 percent bracket...."when you raise their taxes...like obama is fixing to do" they dont care..they know for a fact..that they have their slave wagers....to pay for their subsideis..and the profits. that they make...

now how do you know they get paid under the table..? have you ever hired one? if they work for a business with a fake social....then there just making up for their...low wages that there getting paid...when they report more then one.....again....any
business is not going to take a risk of not taking
people with at least without a fake ss.....and againg
the rich...
are accumilating all the money by supressing wages....
buying natural resources...from around the world...and reselling them...for a better profit...why do you think
america has stayed so competitive
let me tell you one more time...
"supress wages" my friend...
so all that money that finance
the housing boom..etc..etc..its was rich peoples money accumulated from supress wages...

i am the only one here that know capitalism 101..here...

Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 PM

YouTube - Glenn Beck - Dont Put all of your Eggs in One Basket - FOX 3-12-2009

LET MR GLENN BECK EXPLAIN IT TO YOU
Free Trade Bulletin no. 36: "Shipping Jobs Overseas" or Reaching New Customers? Why Congress Should Not Tax Reinvested ... | Cato's Center for Trade Policy Studies

At latest count more than 2,500 U.S. corporations own and operate a total of 23,853 affiliates in other countries. In 2006, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, majority-owned foreign affiliates of U.S. companies posted $4.1 trillion in sales, created just under $1 trillion in value added, employed 9.5 million foreign workers, and earned $644 billion in net income for their U.S.-based parent companies

you think all of these wasnt accomplish with supress wages....

please when you get a global perspective of how the world works these
days...

give an opinion....becuase theres this golden ruled
god gave us 2 ears...and one mouth..and it was specifically like that....
that way we listen twice..more than we JUST BLURT OUT...IGNORANCE..

Old 03-15-2009, 12:30 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,913,629 times
Quote:
well the determined professionals are the ones that we should worry its always the civil world....that creates truthfully the greateast harm...
but what would you know about that...
and what does russia and italy have to do with tijuana..??see you dont understand....

when a lot of sycilans arrive into america...they brought their mafia mentality..and with that they establish connections and made cosa nostra into an international...professional narcos....and i would bet anything that those are the ones that started the cartels with columba...and woke mexico to be what it is...

now russia..when the soviet union broke up...you had all those
ex-kgb smuggling weapons..laundering money from maine to florida..my friend...and no stupid wall really stop them...

and if the walls work so well...how come around 60 percent of the illegals come from mexico...where do the other 40% come from..let me tell..you..
vietnam, chinese, colimbians, peruvians, easter eurpeans...come
thru airports...and a lot overstay their visas....
Fences work. That's why so many people have them.

Why would the fence on the border be the ONLY fence that doesn't work? It's like fences around prisons or parks or zoos don't work completely. There was a case a couple years ago where a tiger got out and got some punks that were taunting her but most of the animals don't get out.

Why do you suppose people all over the place are spending so much money to have fences around their homes? It's true if some professional really wants to break into your home, no fence, no security system, no alarms, no locks, no iron bars on the windows will stop him -- but they will stop many.

You even see people in Mexico building fences around their own homes. Some people in Mexico lock their doors, they put up bars on windows. Go there sometime and check it out. They obviously believe in fences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration