U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:02 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times

Advertisements

The only thing bringing down wages is 20 million Illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 01:22 PM

365 posts, read 667,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
lol..yep..again youre right...
but again...
if capital...GET IT..IF CAPITAL..
doesnt find the best way to make...a quick profit...
then CAPITAL...doesnt follow it...

for a second..just a second....
imagine that illegals had not come...
"just look at japan" close anti-immigrant society
they were so succesful...robotising everything
that they got to the point of saying

mmm..why dont we take the robots...to a third world country...
and just make more money...

get it....or you want me to explain it to you...
if immigrants...illegal. or legal..had not suppress wages..
there hasnt been no technological advances for america to compensate...
with the worlds competitevenes...
so instead of capital...following labor...
they have been bringing labor...to her "america"
that way...they wont need a bigger army
to protect her interest away from her jurisdiction...

get it... welcome to the 21 century my friend...
now you know that capitalism truelly sucks...
when youre in the other end of the stick huh

thats what the third world countries have been trying to tell us ..for a long time...

Old 03-15-2009, 04:54 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
And the illegals are being run off as we speak!

Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
to prevent illegals from coming to the usa...simply,,,dont hired them....

second why the walls wont prevent the cartels from coming?

have you ever heard of

the italian mafia?
the russian mafia?

operating in the united states?

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Organized Crime - Italian Organized Crime - Overview
Russian Mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

operating in america..? and guess what ...It was all those legal europeans that created a market for drugs to be imported to the americas....
latin americans are their cheap...administrators...of their post....if you think
mexican, columbian cartels get a lot of money..you dont even know
that the elites of america..are making
TONS...OF IT...BUT YET its a mexican problem..a third world problem...

and trust me..
those two mafias...dont have a wall from maine to florida to stop them..what makes you think a land border will...
lol..
american taxpayers lets save our 3 billion dollars to a better used....
You are joking .. right?
Do you know there are thousands of those from south of the border that
slither over here and obtain fake, stolen, forged documents... so if you
think they will not get hired simply because they have no papers.. get real.
They show real-like documents everyday to show they are legal and allowed
to be here.. try again.

Build the fence/wall.. man it/patrol it with armed Americans (volunteers) and
you'll see how fast the patrols fill up with Americans more than willing to...
GET THE JOB DONE!

Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
lol..yep..again youre right...
but again...
if capital...GET IT..IF CAPITAL..
doesnt find the best way to make...a quick profit...
then CAPITAL...doesnt follow it...

for a second..just a second....
imagine that illegals had not come...
"just look at japan" close anti-immigrant society
they were so succesful...robotising everything
that they got to the point of saying

mmm..why dont we take the robots...to a third world country...
and just make more money...

get it....or you want me to explain it to you...
if immigrants...illegal. or legal..had not suppress wages..
there hasnt been no technological advances for america to compensate...
with the worlds competitevenes...
so instead of capital...following labor...
they have been bringing labor...to her "america"
that way...they wont need a bigger army
to protect her interest away from her jurisdiction...

get it... welcome to the 21 century my friend...
now you know that capitalism truelly sucks...
when youre in the other end of the stick huh

thats what the third world countries have been trying to tell us ..for a long time...
It's not America's fault that 3rd World Countries didn't get the cerebral infusion we did after the industrial revolution.

And I think somone needs to explain it to you, my friend, that every time there is a need for automation (like tomato pickers) some brilliant individual comes up with a way to automate it. We have a need for stoop labor but not like it was 20 years ago. The expense far outweighs the benefit.

Once again, how come Mexico cannot take care of it's own? I cannot answer that, can you?

Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
It's not America's fault that 3rd World Countries didn't get the cerebral infusion we did after the industrial revolution.

And I think somone needs to explain it to you, my friend, that every time there is a need for automation (like tomato pickers) some brilliant individual comes up with a way to automate it. We have a need for stoop labor but not like it was 20 years ago. The expense far outweighs the benefit.

Once again, how come Mexico cannot take care of it's own? I cannot answer that, can you?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_(UN).svg.png
the only thing I can tell is that the third worl countries industrial revolution has just started....and thats why the industrialised world is losing so much
percentage of contribution...in production, population growth..etc etc..

how can explain it where you can understand it...
have you ever been to macdonals or home depot for example where they have those self-pay computers? well theres always like 6 self pay computers and a human supervisor....there is an example that technology
unemployed 5 people and just raised the wage for that person...

but guess what?capitalist....just say...well lets take all of these technologies to all third world countries..keep unemploying people..and really not raise wages..

that automation that youre talking about..is what cause the mexican revolution..MY FRIEND...
foreigners brought their technology...in the farming sector...that not so much farmers where needed to produce the same amount of food and what do you have..a lot of unemployed...but guess what...the rich
dont distribute it well...and thats what the problem is...

those automation (like tomato pickers? that youre talking about would end up in farms of brazil, mexico, s.korea...india..china...and guess what...
the outcome would be? forget it ...I dont think youll understan or ever will

Old 03-16-2009, 01:41 PM

470 posts, read 1,030,163 times
the wall on the border is stupid , wont really stop them from coming. I don't know if anyone saw the 20/20 special about bailouts where they showed that every few feet of the wall had to be patched because someone broke a hole through it lol.

Like my old history teacher said the only way to stop illegal immigration from Mexico is to make Mexico a better place to live....easier said than done lol. ****ing Mexico is prob. more racist than the U.S., it's also a country with no middle class. It's almost like the elite like the way it is right now and wont bother to change it anytime soon.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:04 PM

2,088 posts, read 2,186,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoodsyall View Post
the wall on the border is stupid , wont really stop them from coming. I don't know if anyone saw the 20/20 special about bailouts where they showed that every few feet of the wall had to be patched because someone broke a hole through it lol.

Like my old history teacher said the only way to stop illegal immigration from Mexico is to make Mexico a better place to live....easier said than done lol. ****ing Mexico is prob. more racist than the U.S., it's also a country with no middle class. It's almost like the elite like the way it is right now and wont bother to change it anytime soon.
The current fence is ineffective. As I stated in another thread, we need a concrete barrier across the entire Southern border that is 12ft high and 10ft deep with motion sensors embedded every 5 feet both above and below ground.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:13 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoodsyall View Post

Don't think I am going to buy that because 1. The US is not racist. (over 20 million illegals prove that) 2. If Mexico is going to change Mexico needs do it . (not our problem) and 3. The wall is working. (Reduced numbers of illegal's) The "Wall" in Israel is a good example of how well it could work.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 PM

interesting article...if you read
like a truelly patriot...then read it ..
if you discard it..then...so be it...
VQR » Barbarians at the Wall

“high cultural self-esteem resulted in a knee-jerk tendency to view the non-Chinese northern tribes as politically and socially inferior, as barely human and certainly not as worthy trade partners or targets of diplomacy.” As a result of their contempt “the nomads were left little choice but to extract the goods they needed through raiding.”

“was often adopted as a defensive frontier strategy after all other options for dealing with the barbarians—diplomacy, trade, punitive military expeditions—had been exhausted or discarded. It was a sign of military weakness, diplomatic failure and political paralysis.”

not only do they fail to keep the rest of the world at bay, but they are pathetically useless at maintaining the political and cultural reality of the state that erected them.

so as a hispanic...as a true american...why rewrite stupid
historic..mistakes...

you know if by miracle we do happen to block the border...if we do seperate the future of america...
then were going to have an army in the southwest employ fulltime...
and as soon as china
explodes...its economical superiority..then..were going
to throw more money at that problem
and underfund the border

proving that it was a mistake...
you as a citizen are just asking to be taxed to death...
but what kind I say youll
are the problem why the country is
mentally backward....
your mentality
is ..."swipe it" charge it....and will deal with it later..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration