U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 12:37 PM

1,484 posts, read 3,698,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I wouldn't trust much of what Lou Dobbs says. No, it has nothing to do with any personal party bias. He is rough, tough, and doesn't respect illegal immigrants as people, instead of only disagreeing with their actions.

I guess that with should all just "agree" with illegals and not care that they are breaking the law.

Face it , people hate anyone that is anti-illegal immigration. You probably forgot to call him a racist also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2007, 06:01 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,490,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
It's called forgiving others.

If someone breaks into your home and takes your video games are you going to forgive them and just buy a new one and keep buying more everytime they do ? FORGIVENESS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR !

Old 03-30-2007, 10:51 PM

540 posts, read 1,105,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
Bush??:rolleyes: Are you kidding? He has no plans on stopping this invasion, and yes it is an INVASION. He is now, w/his bedfellow, el presidente of Mexico, Calderon; amending our language to reflect 'illegal immigration' to "migration"
It is a joke. Bush is a joke, our government is a joke. "WE The PEOPLE", the citizens of the US, no longer exist in current policy.
The sheeple of this country better wake up and take control of our government back.....and wouldn't it be wonderful to use the issue of the illegal INVASION of mexicans for our platform for 2008?
Every single politician should address this issue! And not by shaking hands with the latest crook in office in Mexico!
Show me a polititian with the b_ _ _ s to fight this invasion, he/she would have my vote! This war is closer to home than Iraq, a war we are losing along with the other one!

Old 03-31-2007, 01:46 PM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
If someone breaks into your home and takes your video games are you going to forgive them and just buy a new one and keep buying more everytime they do ? FORGIVENESS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR !
I'll Call Nancy Pelosi for the answer...She's one hot liberal babe.

I probably shouldn't joke, ecspecially with a Texas Republican, I may be sentenced to 10 more days of jail time on City-Data for joking. I know the death penalty is a Nebraska Carpool Lane in your state, I'm hope Joking isn't in the same lane.

I'm only kidding, no hard feelings, I just like to joke with you because I'm that big bad California liberal rich surfer dude with 10 illegals in his trunk. You pulled my leg before, and now I'm pulling your rib. Get it, because Texans have a steakhouse on every corner! LOL! By the way, I'm a registered Republican and I voted for El President Jorge Bush, "Hook 'em horns" holmes.

Old 04-01-2007, 08:40 PM

126 posts, read 514,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
Show me a polititian with the b_ _ _ s to fight this invasion, he/she would have my vote! This war is closer to home than Iraq, a war we are losing along with the other one!
I'm with you there! This should become one of the 2 leading platforms for candidacy:
*Stopping the mexican invasion;
*Ending the war in Iraq:getting our troops HOME!
All other issues pale next to these. Get these two resolved and then work on the rest of the farced up mess our govt has left us with!

Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 AM

62 posts, read 168,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_native View Post
I dont think its 5-8 million a month, that would be an invasion, larger than any army in the world.

This issue is very real though. Its disturbing to think that it is officially estimated that there are between 12-20 illegals in the US right now! That means that the government doesnt have a clue of 8 million people in this country. And Bush thinks that with a guest worker program these people will "come out of the shadows" and register? Why would they? Wouldnt they be required to pay a $2,000 fine per illegal? Why not just stay 'undocumented'? It makes no sense. Those that did register would have no identification to prove who they are in the first place. I can imagine the amounts of illegal "documentation" that illegals would carry and claim to have 'paid' the fine! What a joke.
it just goes to show you, just how un-educated white people are on this subject. 5-8 million a month, would trigger common sense in my brain. I guess this lady, is incapable of that function.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:27 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
It is reassuring to know that something would trigger common sense in your brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or