U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-19-2009, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,197,803 times
Reputation: 4611

Advertisements

Pelosi calls Enforcement Officials "un-American" | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 AM
 
Location: Wichita,Kansas
2,731 posts, read 5,935,503 times
Reputation: 1328
Illegal=Future Democrat Voter
Anyone really shocked by this??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 10:46 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Reputation: 22158
I have read that Pelosi's family made millions by using cheap illegal labor they brought in by the truckloads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
 
46 posts, read 87,622 times
Reputation: 26
Default Pelosi calls the raids "Un-American"

She's pathetic. It's always the "pulling the babies from their mother's hands" bs. Never any metions of the crime and tax drain. I'm disgusted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18/pelosi-tells-illegal- (broken link)
immigrants-work-site-raids-american/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Reputation: 392
Default Pelosi calls the raids "Un-American"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icenet View Post
She's pathetic. It's always the "pulling the babies from their mother's hands" bs. Never any metions of the crime and tax drain. I'm disgusted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18/pelosi-tells-illegal- (broken link)
immigrants-work-site-raids-american/
She's right. The raids are mostly against "un-American" illegal Mexican nationals, not Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Reputation: 17682
Pulling the family apart started when the father left home to sneak across the border. What a crock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I have read that Pelosi's family made millions by using cheap illegal labor they brought in by the truckloads.
Yep, that's right. Cheap illegal labor for her vineyards and her chain of restaurants. She uses the local hospital ER room as her illegal employee's medical plan. Her illegal's children go to go the local Public school, even though the illegal's children mostly don't speak English, dispupting and ruining the quality of the education for the American children. Apparently, some of her illegals turn out to be criminals, and have to be jailed at taxpayer expense. She, of course, hires only bilingual supervisors. Pelosi is fighting e-verify tooth and nail, which has proven to be our most effective tool to date in rooting out illegals using false SSNs. Could we possible have a grossly flagrant conflict of interest here? Maybe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
 
Location: Phoenix
2,075 posts, read 1,773,289 times
Reputation: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Yep, that's right. Cheap illegal labor for her vineyards and her chain of restaurants. She uses the local hospital ER room as her illegal employee's medical plan. Her illegal's children go to go the local Public school, even though the illegal's children mostly don't speak English, dispupting and ruining the quality of the education for the American children. Apparently, some of her illegals turn out to be criminals, and have to be jailed at taxpayer expense. She, of course, hires only bilingual supervisors. Pelosi is fighting e-verify tooth and nail, which has proven to be our most effective tool to date in rooting out illegals using false SSNs. Could we possible have a grossly flagrant conflict of interest here? Maybe?
Pelosi and Reid, the 2 most pro-illegal people in the government, unless you count thier boss. She is trying to stop ICE raids with another big sob story. Breaking up families and kicking in doors in the dark of night ? Sounds like a cheap ploy for sympathy. Why won't they just follow the will of the American people? The 3 top leaders of the country remind me of a bad reproduction of "The 3 stooges". Unamerican is what Pelosi and Reid have always been. How much longer until we can vote these fools out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 PM
 
1,155 posts, read 1,544,948 times
Reputation: 1147
Sweet....then all the illegals can go and live in Marin, Sausalito and Belvedere...and Nancy can go right ahead and PAY for all of them...all their needs....Since VET's are going to loose medical benefits, but congress gets to keep theirs, perhaps they can pass some of those perks to the illegals....

NICE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:35 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,920,693 times
Reputation: 393
Pelosi seems to forget when a rally is stated as an immigration rally... that you
are cheering for those who have immigrated, or for those who WANT to immigrate..
NOT.. NOT NOT for those who are already here ILLEGALLY. And they always say,
lets's hold an immigration rally.. they never say an illegal immigration rally!

They call it an immigration rally, yet they speak about wanting to stop the inforcement
of illegals. Why should we NOT have the right to control who sneaks over our borders?
It is insane to let anyone at anytime to enter our Country. They know they are breaking
the law, why do ya think they SNEAK over in the first place.. a Crime is a crime.. and why
someone like Pelosi thinks it's ok for every illegal juan and juanita to just sneak over
in the dead of night without any justice imposed is just wrong!
They will keep sneaking over by the thousands, why.. because they can. And
because our government will not do what is nessesary to stop them at the border!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top