U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
http://www.naturalnews.com/cartoons/...conomy_600.jpg

we exploited the world, show them our ways, banking, management, efficiency now that the world is feeding us all of their cheap materials
Japan Negotoates With American Commodore Perry To Open Trade (http://sun.menloschool.org/~sportman/westernstudies/second/24/cblock/angieb/ - broken link)
[SIZE=5]Matthew [/SIZE][SIZE=5]Commodore Perry [/SIZE]
do we know who this men is? in one point in history he was seen as a hero obligating the foreigners for our quest for resources.
but know the world is against us.
I called it karma.

I do not believe I have come across anyone who is more ecstatic, more filled with joy at the thought of the US collapsing than you are. If you are so enthralled with the Third World and all it has to offer, why are you even here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Our Justice Department was also corrupted. Okay, Mexico's corruption on local levels exceeds our corruption on local levels, but our Federal agencies were so deregulated under The Bush administration that corruption was rampant.

Feeding the Beast

In order to weaken federal agencies, the Bush administration has expanded them to the point of collapse

t r u t h o u t | Feeding the Beast: Federal Agencies in Shambles
Yes, the traitorous jorge politicized the fed gov like it has never been done before. He appointed heads of the gov bureaus more for their ideological loyalty than for their competency, which bit him in the butt many times. Then, when jorge signed a bill with his accompanying Presidential signing, which told the gov heads which part of a bill jorge personally thought was consitutional and which parts weren't, the bureau heads knew which parts of the bill jorge wanted enforced and which parts he didn't want enforced. No incriminating memos to the heads of the bureaus were required.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,610,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I do not believe I have come across anyone who is more ecstatic, more filled with joy at the thought of the US collapsing than you are. If you are so enthralled with the Third World and all it has to offer, why are you even here?
VERY good question. The Third World is a VERY big place, and anyone who seeks to join it, I'm sure would be welcome. Getting INTO a Third-World situation is EASY....most people would rather get OUT; those few who don't agree, as you say, could easily show their sincerity by joining the Third World, at the earliest opportunity.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 PM

365 posts, read 667,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I dont even think you read the post I put, its ok I write to much anyway lol. But listen closely to these quote
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
Napoleon Bonaparte

If I was your enemy and wish america the worst I would not be putting all of its defaults, If we put opinions its ok but to think realistic on some opinions I dont. Some of us complain on how things are the way they are.
these are the reasons were weak. I think that if we applied them we would be a better country in all aspects.

1. why do arabs hate us? because were there but why are we there? protecting oil routes for japan, europe and even china? imagine if we left, the arabs to monopolise the oil as they wish? I bet you then europe, china, and japan would send a force to put order not just invest when america has taken care of everything. thats why I think that its such a hipocrasy to talk about what mexico cost us. I bet you the arabs would reassemble their stupid jihad somewhere else.

2. America risking their lives in south korea, taiwan, europe, israel why are we fighting for their integrety if they cant defend themselves?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rySpending.jpg
just look at this? its ridiculous.
Nuclear Power Education - Cost of Nuclear Power.

Just look at this japan, france,england and germany spend close to 120 billion dollars and trust me they would not spend that if america stop being their policeman and they would not be at war with us commercially because they are our real competitors for employment and profits. Now the reason I put the article about nuclear plants is that china is building 4 nuclear plants at a cost of 1.5 billion dollars each. Imagine what america could do with 500 billion dollars just imagine. china is not strong is weak the only diffrence is that america wants to be everywhere at the same time,
there was a famous chinese that say Sun Tzu
he who protects everything protects nothing.

I agree with you and most of the points that we talk about here, but where I dont agree is that the usa keeps supporting everything that is wrong with these world and our partners dont care one bit. so we should fight our wars in the streets of new york to california where our citizens are dying by the bunches. that are hospitals keep taking drunk driving incidents, drug related offenses etc. etc. we both can agree that we need a regulated labor program. so if Mexico and Canada are the ones actually supporting us by being are two strongest trading partners why not
fully integrated with them economically? or is it that we really fear Mexico as a partner?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Quote:
I dont even think you read the post I put, its ok I write to much anyway lol. But listen closely to these quote
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
Napoleon Bonaparte

If I was your enemy and wish america the worst I would not be putting all of its defaults, If we put opinions its ok but to think realistic on some opinions I dont. Some of us complain on how things are the way they are.
these are the reasons were weak. I think that if we applied them we would be a better country in all aspects.

1. why do arabs hate us? because were there but why are we there? protecting oil routes for japan, europe and even china? imagine if we left, the arabs to monopolise the oil as they wish? I bet you then europe, china, and japan would send a force to put order not just invest when america has taken care of everything. thats why I think that its such a hipocrasy to talk about what mexico cost us. I bet you the arabs would reassemble their stupid jihad somewhere else.

2. America risking their lives in south korea, taiwan, europe, israel why are we fighting for their integrety if they cant defend themselves?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rySpending.jpg
just look at this? its ridiculous.
Nuclear Power Education - Cost of Nuclear Power.

Just look at this japan, france,england and germany spend close to 120 billion dollars and trust me they would not spend that if america stop being their policeman and they would not be at war with us commercially because they are our real competitors for employment and profits. Now the reason I put the article about nuclear plants is that china is building 4 nuclear plants at a cost of 1.5 billion dollars each. Imagine what america could do with 500 billion dollars just imagine. china is not strong is weak the only diffrence is that america wants to be everywhere at the same time,
there was a famous chinese that say Sun Tzu
he who protects everything protects nothing.

I agree with you and most of the points that we talk about here, but where I dont agree is that the usa keeps supporting everything that is wrong with these world and our partners dont care one bit. so we should fight our wars in the streets of new york to california where our citizens are dying by the bunches. that are hospitals keep taking drunk driving incidents, drug related offenses etc. etc. we both can agree that we need a regulated labor program. so if Mexico and Canada are the ones actually supporting us by being are two strongest trading partners why not
fully integrated with them economically? or is it that we really fear Mexico as a partner?
Partner? How dare you even put that out as a question. There is no partnership as far as equality. This is a take take relationship as far as Mexico is involved. They push their peasants here to send money back, we shell out billions in social services. That is about as parasitic as it can get. They can't even attract Americans for vacations with the violence going on.
Do you even care that the Mexican govt cares not one bit about it's poor?

Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Partner? How dare you even put that out as a question. There is no partnership as far as equality. This is a take take relationship as far as Mexico is involved. They push their peasants here to send money back, we shell out billions in social services. That is about as parasitic as it can get. They can't even attract Americans for vacations with the violence going on.
Do you even care that the Mexican govt cares not one bit about it's poor?
so I guess we cant assume now that it cost us 15 million dollars to purchase half of Mexico huh? like they told superman once
"with great powers come more responsibilities"

now the whole southwest is the fastest growing region in america
politically, economically, and demographically and texans, californians, arizona, new mexico look for mexico as its destination of goods and nothing is going to change that.

Now for the good news: U.S. exports strong, especially in the West - Knowledge@W.P. Carey

"The Western Blue Chip Economic Forecast reports that Texas and California ranked first and second respectively among U.S. states in value of exports last year, while Washington placed fourth. Arizona was 17th and Oregon 21st. The 12 Western states accounted for 38 percent of all U.S. exports and 29 percent of U.S. jobs. The Western states all recorded double digit growth in exports, while Washington and Nevada were among the national leaders in export growth, with increases approaching 40 percent over the previous year."

explain that? when you explain that to me I promise you i will leave all my blablabla and take it somewhere else.
HALF OF ALL AMERICAN EXPORTS COME FROM WERE THE HISPANICS ARE TAKING ROOT IN HIGH CONCENTRATIONS. argue with that?

Old 03-21-2009, 04:44 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,920,693 times
Just wondering: you be an illegal and still be allowed to post on here?

Old 03-21-2009, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Just wondering: you be an illegal and still be allowed to post on here?
lol as long as you dont insult my facts all cool with that. lol
dont worry remember my words someday
half of all you. will be taking care of when most of youll are in a nursing home by a lovely senorita.
then it will be our turn to tell you what a burden all of you are.

Old 03-21-2009, 05:55 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,920,693 times
Quote:
lol as long as you dont insult my facts all cool with that. lol
dont worry remember my words someday
half of all you. will be taking care of when most of youll are in a nursing home by a lovely senorita.
then it will be our turn to tell you what a burden all of you are.

So when you refer to "our turn" you mean mexicans?
when you refer to "all of you" you mean Americans?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:00 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
In the immortal words of Clark Gable (in the movie Gone With the Wind) "Frankly my dear I don't give a DAMN". Mexico needs to just suck it up and take care of its own problems.
Agreed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration