U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 11:21 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,941,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Obama's a politician above and beyond all else. He already got what he needed from the ethnocentrics and the illegal aliens demanding amnesty. With the economy in the toilet, millions of Americans unemployed and the drug cartels spilling over our borders en masse, he realizes that not only would amnesty result in riots and bloodshed throughout this country, but it would also mean the end of his political career.
I hope for all our sakes that you are right.

It's hard to tell right now, certainly the La Raza types are promising their followers that massive amnesty is right around the corner and the "immigration" lawyers are acting like vultures trying to get to illegals of all kinds to sell advice and services. Illegals are making preparations to bring in all kinds of long lost relatives believing that amnesty and "family reunification" is about to begin on a very massive scale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 12:56 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,854,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
In all honesty, the crackpot that he did nominate, Tom Perez of Casa de Maryland fame, may not be much of an improvement over the MALDEF Man. When I read things like this I cannot help but think of how completely out of touch our gov. is. Americans are losing jobs, homes and health insurance left and right and all the gov. can think about is placating the illegals and their enablers.

Anyhow, we may not be safe yet.

Probably the Head of Border Patrol.

I had no idea he is with Casa de Illegals. I donít know why the pro-illegals are complaining, because CASA is as pro-amnesty as MALDEF.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:27 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,919,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I hope for all our sakes that you are right.

It's hard to tell right now, certainly the La Raza types are promising their followers that massive amnesty is right around the corner and the "immigration" lawyers are acting like vultures trying to get to illegals of all kinds to sell advice and services. Illegals are making preparations to bring in all kinds of long lost relatives believing that amnesty and "family reunification" is about to begin on a very massive scale.
Obama better hope for the sake of his political career that I am reading his mind. If he dare attempt to pass amnesty, the masses who annointed him with his messiah complex will ensure that said complex dies a swift death and that he is promptly nailed to the cross of accountability.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-26-2009 at 04:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or