U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:15 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

More than 11 million Americans are looking for work. Yet our government allows more than 1.5 million foreign workers a year to legally enter the U.S. for jobs. That doesn't include millions of illegal foreign workers. Ask why congressman Luis Gutierrez wants to stop worksite enforcement against employers hiring illegal workers.

Worksite enforcement of companies hiring illegal workers is opening up jobs for Americans. But Congressman Luis Gutierrez is pressuring President Obama to stop worksite enforcement. Why would he do that to his fellow Americans in an economy like this?

Welcome to the Coalition for the Future American Worker

Old 03-24-2009, 06:25 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Maybe because he's un-American if he'd rather have his fellow (cough racist) bloodline work here instead.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:33 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Maybe because he's un-American if he'd rather have his fellow (cough racist) bloodline work here instead.
Hmmmm..............

Needless to say: said bloodline had better not be too light or dark skinned.

Cynical: ain't I?

Old 03-24-2009, 06:35 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
It's an idea you and I might find abhorrent and totally unfair...but let's give Gutierrez credit...if you're trying to promote the rights of illegals to the detriment of all others, this would be one way to go.....and 'unamerican' or NOT, it's an idea that MIGHT work...Plenty of equally 'unamerican' ideas have been promoted by 'unamerican' people in high office; and while some get tossed out, some DO succeed.

If you're trying to push 'illegals', the US is probably the country where you'll have the best chance..we'll allow just about ANYTHING...(and we have a 'guilt streak' a mile wide).

Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
It's an idea you and I might find abhorrent and totally unfair...but let's give Gutierrez credit...if you're trying to promote the rights of illegals to the detriment of all others, this would be one way to go.....and 'unamerican' or NOT, it's an idea that MIGHT work...Plenty of equally 'unamerican' ideas have been promoted by 'unamerican' people in high office; and while some get tossed out, some DO succeed.

If you're trying to push 'illegals', the US is probably the country where you'll have the best chance..we'll allow just about ANYTHING...(and we have a 'guilt streak' a mile wide).
That's exactly why it's time for REAL CHANGE, and I don't mean Obama (Chicago) style either.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:

More and more: our 'guilt streak' is dying........

Feeling bad about racism against American citizens (Indians, Blacks, Asians and some Whites) is one thing..............somehow, illegal aliens no longer count.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Hmm.. . ya think

Old 03-24-2009, 06:59 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,603 times
Quote:

I really wish I could give credit for something besides being a La Raza shill. If this "unamerican " pos does get his way, I feel for the country.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
I really wish I could give credit for something besides being a La Raza shill. If this "unamerican " pos does get his way, I feel for the country.
Agreed. However, Chicago's government is full of ethnocentric hispanic racists with personal agendas. Illegal aliens vote early and often in every election there.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:35 AM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
More and more: our 'guilt streak' is dying........

Feeling bad about racism against American citizens (Indians, Blacks, Asians and some Whites) is one thing..............somehow, illegal aliens no longer count.
haha, you'd acknowledge the racism toward "some whites" before acknowledging racism against Latinos.
Oh ArizonaBear, you're such a character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or