U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:47 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
all I can say to your answers is that this is a globolised world this aint kansas anymore, so again if europe with its free ride military under american protection has suck in
Malta, Cyprus, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary into the european union. so nafta was our answer,
this world is run in production and numbers. we as consumers cannot go around trying to preserve our labor force intact to a more competitive world without having consequenses. Mexico is just one of them, if we pay close to a 100 billion dollar in subsidies in corn affecting mexico directly do you know what a subsidie is?
american corporations and american government thats their plan to industrialise north america to confront the future
against china, europe, japan, etc. If you think were in a tight spot wait
20 years from now when most of our people our retired eating away the resources that maintain us at least competitive. thats way theres so much legal and illegal Immigration coming in theres no other way that our government sees to solve or losing composition in the worlds trading, financial, military systems or other words losing our gdp share. this is not 1950 anymore

what we need to do is have our closes friends closer and our enemies at bay and again if Mexico buys more then all the european union, and Mexican workers have proven there reliable then thats our neighbor. Not russia, korea, or poland.
The cold reality is that Mexico needs us a lot more than we need it.

Again: Mexico needs to grow up and take care of its mostly 'brown' people that the (mostly) White elite does not give a damn about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,718,103 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
all I can say to your answers is that this is a globolised world this aint kansas anymore, so again if europe with its free ride military under american protection has suck in
Malta, Cyprus, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary into the european union. so nafta was our answer,
this world is run in production and numbers. we as consumers cannot go around trying to preserve our labor force intact to a more competitive world without having consequenses. Mexico is just one of them, if we pay close to a 100 billion dollar in subsidies in corn affecting mexico directly do you know what a subsidie is?
american corporations and american government thats their plan to industrialise north america to confront the future
against china, europe, japan, etc. If you think were in a tight spot wait
20 years from now when most of our people our retired eating away the resources that maintain us at least competitive. thats why theres so much legal and illegal Immigration coming in theres no other way that our government sees to solve or losing composition in the worlds trading, financial, military systems or other words losing our gdp share. this is not 1950 anymore

what we need to do is have our closes friends closer and our enemies at bay and again if Mexico buys more then all the european union, and Mexican workers have proven there reliable then thats our neighbor. Not russia, korea, or poland.

Quote:
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico, March 26 (Reuters) - Mexican police have found the decomposing and badly beaten body of a fugitive U.S. marshal in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, the main battleground in Mexico's drug war.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Vincent Bustamante, who was wanted in the United States for theft and failure to appear in court, was found on Wednesday, the U.S. Marshal Service said, declining to give a cause of death.

Bustamante had been shot in the head, according to Mexican police, who said his body was dumped in an irrigation channel near a factory in Ciudad Juarez, across the border from El Paso, Texas.
http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCan.../idUSN26521332

Where I come from you do not beat US Marshals to death. You just don't. get Mod cut: language out of our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Sounds to me that someone in Mexico did us a favor in whacking Bustamante.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:58 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,718,103 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Sounds to me that someone in Mexico did us a favor in whacking Bustamante.
Whatever his crime was, he needed to be dealt with by the US justice system, not executed in some 'Mad Max'-like Mexican border town.

Last edited by andreabeth; 03-26-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 09:37 PM
 
365 posts, read 668,456 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The cold reality is that Mexico needs us a lot more than we need it.

Again: Mexico needs to grow up and take care of its mostly 'brown' people that the (mostly) White elite does not give a damn about.

you think germany and france, netherlands, belgium went out with that mentality? polan, hungary, czechs, etc etc...need us more than we need them...

its about money....and most of the western european countries transfer their capital to eastern europe and thats that.

money is money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
you think germany and france, netherlands, belgium went out with that mentality? polan, hungary, czechs, etc etc...need us more than we need them...

its about money....and most of the western european countries transfer their capital to eastern europe and thats that.

money is money.
And the above nations took responsibility for themselves------------now, it is Mexico's turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 10:03 PM
 
365 posts, read 668,456 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And the above nations took responsibility for themselves------------now, it is Mexico's turn.
You Go, Hillary — The Secretary of State Tells the Truth In Mexico « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com
again youre saying it. but I trust the bigger sources.
this is from foxnews the conservetive point of view.

"She speaks the truth not just behind closed doors but in front of the world. On conservative talk radio they have been going after the secretary for daring to say what everyone who knows anything has been saying: The United States contributes to the Mexican drug cartel problem by its demand for drugs."

“Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade. Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the death of police officers, soldiers and civilians.”

Mexico has felt that its neighbor to the North has done zip to prevent drug use from increasing and has encouraged head-in-the-sand, “just say no” kinds of policy campaigns.

to me coming from her and the conservetive side is more than enough.
they satisfied that my point of views stand correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
You Go, Hillary — The Secretary of State Tells the Truth In Mexico « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com
again youre saying it. but I trust the bigger sources.
this is from foxnews the conservetive point of view.

"She speaks the truth not just behind closed doors but in front of the world. On conservative talk radio they have been going after the secretary for daring to say what everyone who knows anything has been saying: The United States contributes to the Mexican drug cartel problem by its demand for drugs."

“Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade. Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the death of police officers, soldiers and civilians.”

Mexico has felt that its neighbor to the North has done zip to prevent drug use from increasing and has encouraged head-in-the-sand, “just say no” kinds of policy campaigns.

to me coming from her and the conservetive side is more than enough.
they satisfied that my point of views stand correct.
And ca. 10 million criminals from Mexico live (or have lived) here in the USA.

Again: Mexico needs to shut up and take care of its own problems--------we owe that place nothing despite what Hillary may say (in public).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
 
365 posts, read 668,456 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And the above nations took responsibility for themselves------------now, it is Mexico's turn.
see the diffrence is that all those countries put together its around 73 million of inhabitants and a gdp of 1.4 trillion. In other words

Europe has been trying to orgonise all the ex warsaw countries under one flag and one currency. Americas answe was Mexicos 135 Million and its 1.5 trillion economy plus its workers fueling americas southwest.

so you could say americas standard of a trade bloc was twice ....TWICE bigger ...so if its twice bigger then its twice the problems right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
see the diffrence is that all those countries put together its around 73 million of inhabitants and a gdp of 1.4 trillion. In other words

Europe has been trying to orgonise all the ex warsaw countries under one flag and one currency. Americas answe was Mexicos 135 Million and its 1.5 trillion economy plus its workers fueling americas southwest.

so you could say americas standard of a trade bloc was twice ....TWICE bigger ...so if its twice bigger then its twice the problems right?
And said nations in Europe have had to meet certain conditions prior to entry into the EU, Eurozone as well as the Schengen Agreement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top