U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You lack of knowledge is showing.
If an army has a 5 to 1 advantage over you but is lacking skill, training, and hardware not to mention resolve it would hardly be a battle. Vietnam did well because they had resolve. Mexico does not. Why esle are the good citizens constantly trying to escape?
The Mexican army v.s that of the USA?
Now how would Mexico's airfarce match up? Hmmmm Looking grim
Mexico's army v.s thatof the USA? Hmmm those apache gunships and M1A1's are not really challenged are they?
The Mexican navy against the USN? Whoa now we are talking. World war 2 vintage equipment v.s Aegis class cruisers, destroyers and Nimitz class carriers.
Your right it might be a good fight. LOL
Fact is it will never come to that. But we should put our military on the border and let (our) military do its job. Defend the USA from this invasion.
And to run with the Vietnam analogy further: we would be defending our homeland against any sort of half-assed invasion by Mexico.

Again: to whom it may concern SoB; do us all a favor and shut up-----------or else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-26-2009, 07:53 PM
 
365 posts, read 667,589 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
It does not have to cost $100 billion a year. Deputize every armed citizen in the US and turn us loose in defense of our country. Honey, you better believe I'll be there with the flag in one hand and a shotgun in the other.
lol..ok lets say we killed 5,000,000 of them,and I am being positive we lose 20,000 in the meantime whose going to be producing in our factories, and farms if there all fighting? have you seen the statistics? Mexico is 15 iraqs and 7 times more manpower come on...youre talking about kaos.
if we have been outsourcing our main manufacturing jobs for years, and our farms have to be subsidie, and we owed trillioins of dollars. I can just telll you that after we finished the war.

chinise investors and foreing companies our goin to have there say in north american. and thats the end of it. just like we invaded europe with our products after the ww2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
lol..ok lets say we killed 5,000,000 of them,and I am being positive we lose 20,000 in the meantime whose going to be producing in our factories, and farms if there all fighting? have you seen the statistics? Mexico is 15 iraqs and 7 times more manpower come on...youre talking about kaos.
if we have been outsourcing our main manufacturing jobs for years, and our farms have to be subsidie, and we owed trillioins of dollars. I can just telll you that after we finished the war.

chinise investors and foreing companies our goin to have there say in north american. and thats the end of it. just like we invaded europe with our products after the ww2
Excuse me?

Mexico 111 million people

Iraq 29 million people

Remember too that we are also fighting in Afghanistan

Even if we lost 20K US soldiers-------------we still have a population base of over 300 million. And our economic output is 10 times that of Mexico's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
 
365 posts, read 667,589 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And to run with the Vietnam analogy further: we would be defending our homeland against any sort of half-assed invasion by Mexico.

Again: to whom it may concern SoB; do us all a favor and shut up-----------or else.

see how childish this is? invasion from mexico? who are you obama? and I am calderon
thats never going to happen NEVER EVER...it would be the last resort.
if you have kids I can assure you, that your kids and some latino descent, and som latin american soldier are going to be standing against any rival
that comes from asia, or the middle east either as soldiers or factory workers.

see youre reading those books..
"how to make war" by mr dunningan
5 to 1 advantage and lol..come on buddy
divide anywar that we have made in the last 20 years
divide their population by what the cost was and then
get the cost per capita...
Costs of Major U.S. Wars
and I can assure you Mexico its north korea, vietnam, iraq, iran, afghanistan, panama, haiti, combine economically and in numbers.

and while were fighting them, what then a truce there has to be a truce
what in 100 200 years. then what come on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:07 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
see how childish this is? invasion from mexico? who are you obama? and I am calderon
thats never going to happen NEVER EVER...it would be the last resort.
if you have kids I can assure you, that your kids and some latino descent, and som latin american soldier are going to be standing against any rival
that comes from asia, or the middle east either as soldiers or factory workers.

see youre reading those books..
"how to make war" by mr dunningan
5 to 1 advantage and lol..come on buddy
divide anywar that we have made in the last 20 years
divide their population by what the cost was and then
get the cost per capita...
Costs of Major U.S. Wars
and I can assure you Mexico its north korea, vietnam, iraq, iran, afghanistan, panama, haiti, combine economically and in numbers.

and while were fighting them, what then a truce there has to be a truce
what in 100 200 years. then what come on.
Here are several helpful hints:

1. do not attack US Border Patrol agents

2. do not throw rocks at US Border Patrol agents

3. do not execute US Marshals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:09 PM
 
365 posts, read 667,589 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Excuse me?

Mexico 111 million people

Iraq 29 million people

Remember too that we are also fighting in Afghanistan

Even if we lost 20K US soldiers-------------we still have a population base of over 300 million. And our economic output is 10 times that of Mexico's.

you forget that Iraq was divide it into ****es, sunnys, and kurds,
the ones holding the power were around 7 million plues youre not counting the mexicans in america. we were 130 iraqs economically what makes you think we are not going to suffer bigger consequenses with a 10 to 1 ratio.
I am sorry I am going to sleep...good night obama..."good night calderon"
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
 
365 posts, read 667,589 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Here are several helpful hints:

1. do not attack US Border Patrol agents

2. do not throw rocks at US Border Patrol agents

3. do not execute US Marshals

those are the same ##$(*$* that are killing civilians and goverment officials. I dont understand why we see it as a deficient third world culture thing. Did we not have those problems in chicago and all easter america with italian, irish, jewish mobs? how long was this 80 years ago? or 70 years or less.

trust me this people dont understand and trust me America is not going to invade nobody over so little casulties...if it does declare war its on Mexicos side, to do our half of our homework. like hillary said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:21 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Here are several helpful hints:

1. do not attack US Border Patrol agents

2. do not throw rocks at US Border Patrol agents

3. do not execute US Marshals
As you stated.

One thing that especially Third World society fans seem to forget is that Anglo-Saxon based cultures have a long fuse: but; once pissed off-----------we go psychotic till we win.

Hitler found that out, Japan found that out and so on............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:32 PM
 
365 posts, read 667,589 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
As you stated.

One thing that especially Third World society fans seem to forget is that Anglo-Saxon based cultures have a long fuse: but; once pissed off-----------we go psychotic till we win.

Hitler found that out, Japan found that out and so on............

there were other times and can discussed them all of them point by point.
anglosaxon? who defines it better than britain? and look at its power I remember when 2 years ago there was some british sailors captured by iranians and guess what? did not do anything about it. what happen in hong kong? with china, india? anglo saxon is no longer and like evolution if you dont adapt you lose.
irish, italian, hungarian, russian, and the rest are not anglosaxon and they make part of modern america and now 30 million asians, 30 million african americans, and 45 million hispanics. Americas strength does not longer project a anglosaxon imagine and if it does its soon going to change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2009, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
there were other times and can discussed them all of them point by point.
anglosaxon? who defines it better than britain? and look at its power I remember when 2 years ago there was some british sailors captured by iranians and guess what? did not do anything about it. what happen in hong kong? with china, india? anglo saxon is no longer and like evolution if you dont adapt you lose.
irish, italian, hungarian, russian, and the rest are not anglosaxon and they make part of modern america and now 30 million asians, 30 million african americans, and 45 million hispanics. Americas strength does not longer project a anglosaxon imagine and if it does its soon going to change.
Speak for yourself: my father is from Hungary and I self identify as Anglo-Saxon after self identifying as an American.

Just accept the fact that Mexico's influence here in the USA is waning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top