U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:34 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Thank you!
You are so welcome m'am. Keep those wonderful posts of yours coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 10:35 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
What part of ďconsider yourself ignoredĒ donít you comprehend? I responded to your post, and you accused me, in no uncertain terms, of stalking you and ďattackingĒ you. Consequently, this is the first post I have responded to since your scathing accusation. Whatís your problem? Do you want me to respond to your posts, or do you want me to (I paraphrase) ďLeave you the hell alone.Ē Either is fine with me.
Hey, I'm cracking up at the ludicrous idea of "reconquista".
Sorry if that hits a nerve. You have the track record of being overly defensive.
Don't trip.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:13 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Sorry if that hits a nerve. You have the track record of being overly defensive.
Don't trip.
Actually; there may be a de facto reconquista occurring in Mexico proper with the elite class (many of whom are mostly White) leaving for the USA leaving those Mexicans of more Aztec/Mayan/Toltec, etc. lineage taking over by default.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:42 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Don't trip.
Itís interesting that you would respond to my post, while completely ignoring the poster who introduced reconquista to this thread. Why didnít you refute her? Thatís ok, I already know the answer.

True to form, you have no opinion on the OP. Thatís not your mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
The time for radicalism is gone, if at all, comprehensive amnesty will take place, and de facto reconquista will continue its course,
BTW, you didnít ďhit a nerve.Ē You simply need to make up your mind. It makes no sense to accuse me of following you around and attacking you, and then repeatedly respond to my posts. If I felt I was being stalked, I certainly wouldnít continue to quote the stalker expecting a response. That would be neurotic.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Itís interesting that you would respond to my post, while completely ignoring the poster who introduced reconquista to this thread. Why didnít you refute her? Thatís ok, I already know the answer.

True to form, you have no opinion on the OP. Thatís not your mission.

BTW, you didnít ďhit a nerve.Ē You simply need to make up your mind. It makes no sense to accuse me of following you around and attacking you, and then repeatedly respond to my posts. If I felt I was being stalked, I certainly wouldnít continue to quote the stalker expecting a response. That would be neurotic.
More and more: the pro illegal side is growing increasingly nervous hence their childish displays of machismo.

It is actually pretty amusing to watch them twitch

Old 03-29-2009, 12:47 PM

219 posts, read 378,461 times
They are putting demands on Obama, but yet it seems like Obama is doing more than Bush ever did about the border violence. I am hoping that he connects the two, we have more violence because the illegals and I hope he doesn't listen to them. We as a country do not need to make people who break the law happy, we need to uphold our laws and this is not inhumane!

Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
They are putting demands on Obama, but yet it seems like Obama is doing more than Bush ever did about the border violence. I am hoping that he connects the two, we have more violence because the illegals and I hope he doesn't listen to them. We as a country do not need to make people who break the law happy, we need to uphold our laws and this is not inhumane!
Where illegal immigration has been a problem for decades, the "border violence" has only been going for the past couple of years or so.
I doubt he'll connect the two because the two aren't completely connected.

Regarding that, did you happen to miss Hilary's speech on the matter?

Old 03-29-2009, 01:26 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Where illegal immigration has been a problem for decades, the "border violence" has only been going for the past couple of years or so.
I doubt he'll connect the two because the two aren't completely connected.

Regarding that, did you happen to miss Hilary's speech on the matter?
Couple of years? Really?

Old 03-30-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Couple of years? Really?
Uh yes.

Or did you think of all this sudden panic of it crossing into the United States has been going on for decades without it actually happening..?

Old 03-30-2009, 08:07 AM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
It is at a plateau but illegal immigration caused by violence is not new. People have been coming in via Mexico from Cuba and S America for as long as I can remember.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or