Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:24 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times

Advertisements

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

Right Runner: California: Just One State (http://rightrunner.blogspot.com/2009/03/california-just-one-state.html - broken link)

Had enough yet? If so, be sure to sign the Numbers USA petition. Contact your members of congress and tell them NO DREAMAct and NOT ONE MORE AMNESTY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 09:42 PM

608 posts, read 923,336 times
As stated before, I'm in on this petition. As far as California goes, do these stats really suprise you? If another amnesty were to occur, expect this to go on thoughout most of the nation. If this isn't a convincing enough argument to stop the influx of illegal immigration, that I don't know what is.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:06 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
As stated before, I'm in on this petition. As far as California goes, do these stats really suprise you? If another amnesty were to occur, expect this to go on thoughout most of the nation. If this isn't a convincing enough argument to stop the influx of illegal immigration, that I don't know what is.
So true. Sadly, some are so blinded by guilt and PCism, they will have to be destitute and living under a highway overpass to finally realize the gravity of this problem.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:31 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,851,621 times
And you all shall tolerate and subsidize each and every single one of them as stated by Mexican law and those who dare challenge such will be be sued for racism and xenophobia by the ACLU, La Raza, MALDEF, MEChA, LULAC, etc.

Old 03-28-2009, 11:30 PM

197 posts, read 265,909 times
[quote=JDubsMom;8089295]1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

Even is these numbers were true, the reality is that the top 50% in the US pay almost 97% of the taxes, more over, migrant workers do not get
child income credit which could be potentially billions of dollars, they are
also among the most productive people in our society.

Old 03-28-2009, 11:44 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Wow, I almost said let's just give CA back to Mexico but it appears we've already done it.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Wow, I almost said let's just give CA back to Mexico but it appears we've already done it.
The same can be said for states and cities all over the US that they weren't attempting to reclaim. Chicago is filled to the brim with them and their gangs, drugs, rapes and murders are systematically destroying it. It's so bad that they now have annual turn in your guns day. They reward the criminals with $100 for every weapon they turn in no questions asked. Can you imagine how much cash this gives them to update and replenish their arsenal? Or even worse how many of those guns were used in unsolved murders? The emperor of Chicago (aka Daley) hasn't had any clothes on for a long time and the anchor babies are running the asylum.

They have settled all over the US and taken over many cities and towns. Sad isn't it?

Old 03-29-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The same can be said for states and cities all over the US that they weren't attempting to reclaim. Chicago is filled to the brim with illegal aliens primarily from SOB. It is systematically being destroyed and the taxpayers are fleeing for safety. Sad isn't it?
Quote:
The Guns of Chicago
Another headline grabbing program was the plea to turn in your gun at designated churches and police stations with no questions asked. For this good deed you would get a one hundred dollar debit MasterCard.
On Saturday July 22, 2007 the city of Chicago, collected 6700 guns from its citizens. This "event" gave the local media days of the "heart wrenching" news coverage they crave. According to the media, this year, Chicago's gun turn-in program was the largest ever, even beating all other gun turn-in programs throughout the country.
The Guns of Chicago - from Corporate-Aliens.com

Old 03-29-2009, 07:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

Even is these numbers were true, the reality is that the top 50% in the US pay almost 97% of the taxes, more over, migrant workers do not get
child income credit which could be potentially billions of dollars, they are
also among the most productive people in our society.
So?

We as a nation do not need a bunch of criminal losers here illegally from SoB or anyplace else to prosper as a nation.

If it means the putative Yuppies have to mow their own yards-----------so be it.

Face it: my 'White guilt' has died and, PC I ain't--------------I call it the way it is.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:21 AM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
I'm living it and I can cross any ER trip off the list. I'll call an ambulance before I'll bleed to death behind hundreds of illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration