Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 07:48 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Judicial Watch

The mayor of a major U.S. city who last year helped organize a massive illegal immigrant march starred in a similar event over the weekend in which thousands of illegal aliens demanded rights, waved Mexican flags and burned American flags.

The turnout was much lower than last year’s event, which featured about half a million illegal aliens clogging city streets and freeways, but the weekend rally still made headlines because it was organized by officials of a major city—Los Angeles–and its self-described ‘’Chicano” Mayor (Antonio Villaraigosa) was the keynote speaker.

In fact, Villaraigosa, an ardent supporter of illegal immigrants, told the group of about 5,000 that his “proudest moment as mayor of Los Angeles” was greeting the 500,000 illegal immigrants at last year’s march. He proceeded to tell the fiery Mexican flag-waving crowd that America is great and generous and there ought to be a path to citizenship for those in the country illegally.
Excerpt

Story Continues,
http://wehategringos.com/whg/?p=1517 (broken link)

Quote:
America is great and generous
Illegal Immigration is taking the greatness from America, "generous"...The citizens of America are forced to be generous by treasonous politicians who take are money and give it to peasant countries that do nothing to change that fact.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,467,611 times
I'm bewildered why you folks don't mention that many also carry American flags in these rallies. I think your stripping them of "any willingness to conform to American society."

Old 03-27-2007, 09:11 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I'm bewildered why you folks don't mention that many also carry American flags in these rallies. I think your stripping them of "any willingness to conform to American society."
Have you ever been to any of the rallies? Well I have. When the cameras have faded away, the streets are littered with the American flags that are handed out to these people in order to make them appear "willing to conform." Additionally, what the cameras do not show are the hundreds of signs which state that the Southwest United States is Aztlan, and that it belongs to Mexico and its people. After all, they didn't cross the border, the border crossed them! Oh, and let's not forget this little gem you won't see on television, but is a prominent theme at these marches.

Por la Raza, todo.
Fuera de la Raza, nada.

For those of the Race, everything.
For those outside the Race, nothing.

There's your willingness to conform.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:13 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,087 times
Default that makes it Ok

Quote:
Oh I am sorry that I didnt hear that were American flags there. I guess along with sympathy, racism accusations, and other irrelevant excuses we can add that an illegal alien should not be looked at as breaking the law and be made a citizen since they held an american flag.

Also I guess that the protest is OK then also.

Who is the mayor that organized this? If this person is an advocate of breaking the law, that shows what we have in office right now.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:20 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
Oh I am sorry that I didnt hear that were American flags there. I guess along with sympathy, racism accusations, and other irrelevant excuses we can add that an illegal alien should not be looked at as breaking the law and be made a citizen since they held an american flag.

Also I guess that the protest is OK then also.

Who is the mayor that organized this? If this person is an advocate of breaking the law, that shows what we have in office right now.
That would be Mayor Antonio "Reconquista" Villaragosa.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:23 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,467,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post

1.Oh I am sorry that I didnt hear that were American flags there. I guess along with sympathy, racism accusations, and other irrelevant excuses we can add that an illegal alien should not be looked at as breaking the law and be made a citizen since they held an american flag.

2.Who is the mayor that organized this? If this person is an advocate of breaking the law, that shows what we have in office right now.
1. The basic "criminal illegal alien" and "disrespecting our nation" is severly hurt by the fact that at least 40% of illegal immigrants were carrying American flags. Not to mention, if they carry Mexican flags, then they dislike the United States, which is absolutely politically incorrect. They were proud of their homeland, and who can blame them, I'm proud of mine.

2. Did Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa plan every march across the United States? Was Los Angeles the only city to have pro-illegal immigration protests? By the way, Antonio Villaraigosa didn't plan those marches in Los Angeles

Old 03-27-2007, 11:06 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,328 times
The fact is criminal immigrants do not fly the American flag because they choose to. They are told to fly the American Flag. The first round of criminal protests had no American Flags last year. If they did have an American flag it was on fire or being flown in a disrespectful manner.No, he did not plan every protest but he is an elected government official that is supporting the invasion of this nation by the country of Mexico...that is treason!

Old 03-27-2007, 11:08 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
1. The basic "criminal illegal alien" and "disrespecting our nation" is severly hurt by the fact that at least 40% of illegal immigrants were carrying American flags. Not to mention, if they carry Mexican flags, then they dislike the United States, which is absolutely politically incorrect. They were proud of their homeland, and who can blame them, I'm proud of mine.

2. Did Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa plan every march across the United States? Was Los Angeles the only city to have pro-illegal immigration protests? By the way, Antonio Villaraigosa didn't plan those marches in Los Angeles
They carry American flags because their handlers tell them to. If they love America so much and wish to become American citizens, why are they stomping on the American flag and setting it on fire? And the illegal aliens who stand around approvingly while this is going on are as bad as the guy doing it.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:36 PM

238 posts, read 179,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
They carry American flags because their handlers tell them to. If they love America so much and wish to become American citizens, why are they stomping on the American flag and setting it on fire? And the illegal aliens who stand around approvingly while this is going on are as bad as the guy doing it.
by chloedog:

"The fact is criminal immigrants do not fly the American flag because they choose to. They are told to fly the American Flag. The first round of criminal protests had no American Flags last year. If they did have an American flag it was on fire or being flown in a disrespectful manner.No, he did not plan every protest but he is an elected government official that is supporting the invasion of this nation by the country of Mexico...that is treason!"

Personal Opinion: These posts imply a relatively mild personality disorder typified by excessive anxiety or indecision and a degree of social or interpersonal maladjustment.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:55 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,087 times
Default that funny

***Personal Opinion: These posts imply a relatively mild personality disorder typified by excessive anxiety or indecision and a degree of social or interpersonal maladjustment***

Man, that is best of the worst I have heard to defend illegals! In all of that you really should have mentioned that the illegal shouldnt even be here to wave any flag!

Also I have heard in the past so many times that government has no way of knowing who is illegal so how do you do it...

well the answer is here, just go to these well known illegal immigration rallys and check the people there! Funny how this never happens.

Dont worry though, once Bush gets his way and all these people destroy our country further and even faster, you wont have to even ignore the term illegal because Bush will remove that soon....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration