U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,422,568 times
Reputation: 475

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Fortunately enough, thanks to the recent events in America a lot of people is starting to wake up and discover that the elites in the USA want their citizens to be gullible and ignorant so they can be easily manipulated, many people is starting to find out that their government has reached an unprecedented level of corruption and has commited abuses of power and atrocities that can be compared to those of rogue states. Thank God the Bush era ended already, so far Obama's been better, but let's see what happens.

We also have now the internet a powerful tool to exchange information and formulate our own opinions.
Unfortunately, in this country even the media, internet, etc. is all controlled by the government. Nothing is uncensored and everything form of communication is tapped and wired. Even if we wanted to know the truth, how could we. The government does a good job at selling whatever idea they want us to believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,721,341 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Unfortunately, in this country even the media, internet, etc. is all controlled by the government. Nothing is uncensored and everything form of communication is tapped and wired. Even if we wanted to know the truth, how could we. The government does a good job at selling whatever idea they want us to believe.
Frankly: it would not hurt my feelings to see the Feds monitor City Data----------maybe then they will understand the growing public anger against illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,906,841 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Frankly: it would not hurt my feelings to see the Feds monitor City Data----------maybe then they will understand the growing public anger against illegal immigration.
There's like 5 regular posters in here.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,922,555 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
You are right, I cant prove that to you. Legally none of us can ask them for their legal papers unless we are part of the authorities but neither can you prove that those advocating for immigrants (legal or illegal) are illegal. Now, having said that, you also cant prove that La Raza is racist.

There are two kinds of immigrants in this country. Those that are legal and those that are illegal. We all know that those that are legal do have rights and those immigrants that are illegal, do not.

illegal alien definition | Dictionary.com

Notice bottom line: Also called Illegal immigrant

You welcome
Exactly. You NEVER have any facts, data, links or anything to back up any of your false claims. Nothing new there.

BTW, I'm still waiting for proof of your claim/opinion that Every Single Member of LaRaza is an American."You could have saved those keystrokes for the next time you have to profess that you are unable to prove or back up anything that you stated.

As for LaRaza, their racist representation of illegal alien mexicans as well as their race based demands and antics have spoken for themselves time and again. Myself and others have posted articles complete with links that prove it time and again. LaRaza aka "the Race" is one of the most racist hypocritical groups on the planet. Simply because you disagree does not make it so. When you link up one single FACT to dispute that reality, then something that you post may gain a wee bit of credibility.

As for your comment "You welcome", is there something you need to add to that to make it a sentence or is that simply bad grammar on your part? Never mind, I'm sure it's the latter.


(ccf)

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-03-2009 at 07:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2009, 11:10 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,906,841 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Exactly. You NEVER have any facts, data, links or anything to back up any of your false claims. Nothing new there.

BTW, I'm still waiting for proof of your claim/opinion that Every Single Member of LaRaza is an American."You could have saved those keystrokes for the next time you have to profess that you are unable to prove or back up anything that you stated.

As for LaRaza, their racist representation of illegal alien mexicans as well as their race based demands and antics have spoken for themselves time and again. Myself and others have posted articles complete with links that prove it time and again. LaRaza aka "the Race" is one of the most racist hypocritical groups on the planet. Simply because you disagree does not make it so. When you link up one single FACT to dispute that reality, then something that you post may gain a wee bit of credibility.

As for your comment "You welcome", is there something you need to add to that to make it a sentence or is that simply bad grammar on your part? Never mind, I'm sure it's the latter.


(ccf)
All you do is sensationalize, and rely on emotions and getting them riled up.

That the National Council of La Raza(aka the race, har har har) is one of the most racist groups on the planet?
Wow....dramatic don't you think? Based on what, besides them having a different stance on immigration issues than you?

You never say anything of substance. You're just a propagandist.

Would you like to elaborate what "CCF" means that you throw into your heated posts every now and then?
Would the mods like to look that up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 05:16 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,422,568 times
Reputation: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
BTW, I'm still waiting for proof of your claim/opinion that Every Single Member of LaRaza is an American."You could have saved those keystrokes for the next time you have to profess that you are unable to prove or back up anything that you stated.

As for LaRaza, their racist representation of illegal alien mexicans as well as their race based demands and antics have spoken for themselves time and again. Myself and others have posted articles complete with links that prove it time and again. LaRaza aka "the Race" is one of the most racist hypocritical groups on the planet. Simply because you disagree does not make it so. When you link up one single FACT to dispute that reality, then something that you post may gain a wee bit of credibility.

As for your comment "You welcome", is there something you need to add to that to make it a sentence or is that simply bad grammar on your part? Never mind, I'm sure it's the latter.


(ccf)
As I said, just as I cannot prove that they are not illegal, you cannot prove that they are not American. I see all over their website "Hispanic Americans".http://www.nclr.org/section/about/Now (broken link), I have no problem pointing out racism when there is racism. I have a problem with MEChA. In my opinion they are racist. I dont support their claim of Aztlan and being the natives of this country. While I know that some native Americans do protest with them. I also know that not every Mexican American is from the same tribe that migrated from Northern America to Mexico and is now back in the states. This is a different time in history and just as civilizations start, new ones arrive. http://www.nationalmecha.org/about.htmlI (broken link) also have a big problem with La Raza Unidad Political Party. This last one is a very radical and racist group of people. This is the one that claims "No human is illegal."http://www.larazaunida.com/However (broken link), when I look at National Council of La Raza, I cannot find anything racist about it. If you know something I dont please tell me because frankly, I dont see it. Please post something (reliable source) that says this group is racist and the reason why. There is no evidence to support your claim that NCLA is racist simply because they have "La Raza" attached to their name. I have clearly said it means, "The People" in Spanish slang and the description is in their website as I showed you. National Council of La Raza: Viewpoints (http://www.nclr.org/content/viewpoints/detail/42500/Why - broken link) Why would they be racist? Because they dont support your side of the immigration issue? I dont think that is sufficient reason. Besides, they dont just advocate for Mexicans, they advocate for Hispanic Americans (Hispanic Americans with ancestry of any Latin American country)and as you know majority of Hispanic Americans are mixed race. Therefore, which race are you claiming they are racist (supremacy) against?Thanks for the insult...(ccf)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,929,151 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw0rdfish View Post
I can only answer for what I wrote, not for your misinterpretation, I never mentioned the diversity they represent.
Still NCLR members are not ILLEGAL ALLIENS. They just happen to be "mostly" BROWN American citizens.
Hi.. And "how" did they become U.S. citizens?
What is the % of them getting citizenship via amnesty?
What is the % of them getting citizenship via anchor baby loophole?

How many REALLY went thru the proper LEGAL immigration process?

Unless you can bring some real facts to the table.. you can not state
they are ALL LEGAL... what do you have to back that up?

Over 3 million.. "so called" legal mexicans have been caught with stolen
ID's, Fraudulent ID's, so just because a "so called" legal from south
of the border may be able to show paperwork... does not prove by any
means that said paperwork is legit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 07:39 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,922,555 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
As I said, just as I cannot prove that they are not illegal, you cannot prove that they are not American. I see all over their website "Hispanic Americans".http://www.nclr.org/section/about/Now (broken link), I have no problem pointing out racism when there is racism. I have a problem with MEChA. In my opinion they are racist. I dont support their claim of Aztlan and being the natives of this country. While I know that some native Americans do protest with them. I also know that not every Mexican American is from the same tribe that migrated from Northern America to Mexico and is now back in the states. This is a different time in history and just as civilizations start, new ones arrive. http://www.nationalmecha.org/about.htmlI (broken link) also have a big problem with La Raza Unidad Political Party. This last one is a very radical and racist group of people. This is the one that claims "No human is illegal."http://www.larazaunida.com/However (broken link), when I look at National Council of La Raza, I cannot find anything racist about it. If you know something I dont please tell me because frankly, I dont see it. Please post something (reliable source) that says this group is racist and the reason why. There is no evidence to support your claim that NCLA is racist simply because they have "La Raza" attached to their name. I have clearly said it means, "The People" in Spanish slang and the description is in their website as I showed you. National Council of La Raza: Viewpoints (http://www.nclr.org/content/viewpoints/detail/42500/Why - broken link) Why would they be racist? Because they dont support your side of the immigration issue? I dont think that is sufficient reason. Besides, they dont just advocate for Mexicans, they advocate for Hispanic Americans (Hispanic Americans with ancestry of any Latin American country)and as you know majority of Hispanic Americans are mixed race. Therefore, which race are you claiming they are racist (supremacy) against?Thanks for the insult...(ccf)
The fact that you consistently present your opinions as factual evidence in a public forum despite knowing that you have no concrete evidence to prove anything that you state is exactly my point.

I've read LaRaza's website and watched as it has evolved over the years. Do you honestly think I am going to waste my time reading links regarding LaRaza's viewpoints, MeCha viewpoints, etc? Not only have I seen the marches that they sponsor and read congressional bills that contained their race/ethnicity specific demands, adding insult to treason, the premise for and the language that is contained in the DREAMAct and the rest of their pathetically delusional agenda is not only racist but constitutionally criminal.

For you to claim that my assessment of "the Race" is based soley upon us being on different sides of the "immigration" issue is disingenuous to put it mildly. The problem with racists is that their entire thought process is predicated upon the pretense of convincing themselves that it is the other guy who is racist, despite being presented with factual evidence that clearly justifies why we don't want another amnesty. Those who continue to state that those of us who are against ILLEGAL immigration are "anti-immigrant"/racist, is a perfect example of such. But then you already know that don't you? But I digress.

Although you would like to pretend otherwise, for myself and the majority of Americans what is most disturbing is LaRaza's obviously race and ethnicity based treasonous advocacy and representation of illegal alien criminals (primarily those from SOB). LaRaza is nothing more than a model of Jesse "the Pimp" Jackson's race-based blackmailing scheme/agenda. The biggest difference being that at least Blacks (those he allegedly represented) are citizens.

Quote:
Thanks for the insult...(ccf)
That being said, you obviously have no idea what ccf means do you? You are just assuming it's a personal insult. Tuck in your shirttail your paranoia is showing.

While (CCF) serves a legitimate purpose, it's simply a note to myself.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-04-2009 at 08:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Yac
 
5,883 posts, read 6,319,186 times
This is getting pointless. It's no news here that there are posters here that have a clear agenda and haven't really come here to discuss. Only to rant.
Now I would just love if those posters (will not name anyone specifically, but you know who you are! And for those that don't - these posters come from people on both side of the issue, both pro's and anti's) actually turned down their rhetoric a bit and tried to listen. Tried to find a logical, possible solution. A compromise. Yeah, I believe it exists.
A guy can dream, eh ?
Anyway, back on topic please. And no insults.
Yac.
__________________
Forum Rules
City-Data.com homepage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM
 
103 posts, read 121,473 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Hi.. And "how" did they become U.S. citizens?
What is the % of them getting citizenship via amnesty?
What is the % of them getting citizenship via anchor baby loophole?

How many REALLY went thru the proper LEGAL immigration process?

Unless you can bring some real facts to the table.. you can not state
they are ALL LEGAL... what do you have to back that up?

Over 3 million.. "so called" legal mexicans have been caught with stolen
ID's, Fraudulent ID's, so just because a "so called" legal from south
of the border may be able to show paperwork... does not prove by any
means that said paperwork is legit!
If in your opinion somebody is guilty of something because don't have the "right" skin color(Mostly brown), you are the one who have to back that up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top