U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:21 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
We do owe something. NOBODY in Africa whishes the Europeans were back in charge. What, and have residential apartheid and constantly being belittled of your culture? During my mom's generation, you never directly looked at a White person in their eyes. You would never shake hands with a White person. My cousin's neighborhood was originally reserved for the French colons.

Infection rate is increasing in many countries. The largest declines are mostly due to the fact that so many people have died.

It's great to see compassion and a true deep understanding of what's going in the world.
NOPE!!! We owe nothing to Africa. Get over it. We owe nothing to Mexico, except to close the border off to them and make our immigration laws at least as harsh as theirs. Go down there and be an illegal and then us all how mean this country is.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 04-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: no personal references please

Old 04-06-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Haha, when you're typing your messages, do you bang your keyboard? Is your blood pressure skyrocketing? Are your teeth gritting?

Go outside and let our your pent up anger. Scream. Run a mile. Let your emotions out. It's okay to cry when you're done..that'll mean you have released your anger and are coming to terms with it.
No, I don't. Does that upset you? Probably because you are only here to stir up **** anyway. That is all you people know to do. You aren't here to debate or anything like that. You are here to show us all how the public education failed you and the others like you. You want people to get mad. Too bad for you that most of us in here laugh at the likes of you because you are a sad individual.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:24 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
No, I don't. Does that upset you? Probably because you are only here to stir up **** anyway. That is all you people know to do. You aren't here to debate or anything like that. You are here to show us all how the public education failed you and the others like you. You want people to get mad. Too bad for you that most of us in here laugh at the likes of you because you are a sad individual.
Yeah, okay. I'm really sad, so sad, I can't control my emotions on an internet forum.
Good luck with that, and don't blow a gasket.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:25 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,077,957 times
Quote:
So damn what? I am American and I love my country and I am not an illegal lover like you. I am honest, unlike you. Get over it and, like I said, get educated before you post your ignorance.
To be perfectly honest, antialphabet seems to have the more intelligent posts. First off, how is antialphabet unAmerican? What because he values a human life more than a line literally drawn in the sand? Honest? That's scary. If you actually shoot a person during peacetime, without any physical provocation...wow...

Old 04-06-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
NOPE!!! We owe nothing to Africa. Get over it. We owe nothing to Mexico, except to close the border off to them and make our immigration laws at least as harsh as theirs. Go down there and be an illegal and then us all how mean this country is. Whack jobs is what you illegal lovers are.
We at least owe fair trade policies and cheap medicine. We shouldn't try to capitalize on the misery of others. I'm not advocating sending every last cent abroad. I just feel we should at least equalize the playing field a bit.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Yeah, okay. I'm really sad, so sad, I can't control my emotions on an internet forum.
Good luck with that, and don't blow a gasket.
I don't blow gaskets and I am sure that makes you upset since that is what you are after anyway. Poor little illegal lover. You re a sad person and not worth any more of my time. Unlike you, I have a life away from my computer. Tsk...tsk...too bad that you think you know what you post about.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
To be perfectly honest, antialphabet seems to have the more intelligent posts. First off, how is antialphabet unAmerican? What because he values a human life more than a line literally drawn in the sand? Honest? That's scary. If you actually shoot a person during peacetime, without any physical provocation...wow...
Of course you think so. I mean, he loves the illegals as you do. Do you think all of are that stupid to not figure out who stand together no matter what? Please, you think too highly of yourself. There are people shot every day in this country you dimwit. How duimb are you? I don't see you saying anything about all of the Americans that so many illegals kill every damn day, and many of them with guns. Yeah, right...just another damn illegal lover not worth my time. I am so sad that our schools have graduated so many ignorant people.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Well, actually seeing how I graduated top of my class in high school, getting not only my high school diploma, but an international bac. as well, I'm fine. I went to a top tier university.

So just because somebody disagrees with you in a calm rational means that person wants you to get mad? I don't want anyone to get mad. There is no reason to get mad. Umm...personally I'm pretty happy with my life. The worst thing though is I want to get back with my model ex, but you can't have everything go smoothly.

I just feel that a little more equality is good in the world. That's all. I think that antialphabet feels the same way.

I suggest you relax a little, unwind, breathe, and just remember it's okay if there are different viewpoints. It's this mixture of viewpoints that creates good solutions.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
We at least owe fair trade policies and cheap medicine. We shouldn't try to capitalize on the misery of others. I'm not advocating sending every last cent abroad. I just feel we should at least equalize the playing field a bit.
No, we do not owe them anything. We do that because the corporations want to make money and no other reason. I think we need to stop spending in Africa completely. Everone of our troops need to be brought home from Germany and Korea and any other damn country. They need to be on our borders, northern and southern. Those countries all need to take care of their own damn selves. Wimpy Europeans and nothing else.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Well, actually seeing how I graduated top of my class in high school, getting not only my high school diploma, but an international bac. as well, I'm fine. I went to a top tier university.

So just because somebody disagrees with you in a calm rational means that person wants you to get mad? I don't want anyone to get mad. There is no reason to get mad. Umm...personally I'm pretty happy with my life. The worst thing though is I want to get back with my model ex, but you can't have everything go smoothly.

I just feel that a little more equality is good in the world. That's all. I think that antialphabet feels the same way.

I suggest you relax a little, unwind, breathe, and just remember it's okay if there are different viewpoints. It's this mixture of viewpoints that creates good solutions.
Graduating at the top of any public educational school means nothing. It has nothing to do with anyone disagreeing with me at all. It has to do with actually knowing what one posts about. o, no more equality because the eqaulity that we already have has just about killed this country.

I own my own business and do business with other countries, Iran being one of them. I know much more about different countries than you could ever hope to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration