U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 08:48 PM

608 posts, read 792,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Tough luck. Maybe they should have thought of all of the consequences of being illegal before breaking the laws like they did. Again I say, tough luck to them!
Too bad for the lawbreakers that chose to illegaly enter the USA! It's not as if the illegals would be deprived anyhow. (Water can be found for free in nearly any public place) As far as not getting their own access to sewage; if illegals are willing to break into the USA, steal ID in many cases, and take advantage of numerous government services through false identity how can they be considered reliable enough to pay the bill for this service? Remember, the utility companies are a business. Finally, who will pay for this service if the illegals won't? As a taxpayer, I WON'T support paying for it!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:53 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,584,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
So we'll treat those who raped people better? Some are on parole. They get running water.
Our government stuck with our own US-born criminals.

Our government can legally deport illegal aliens.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:57 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,749,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
It's called ridiculous and paranoia...along with your chickens and mariachi music that made you move out.
How nice of you to remember?

However, my moving out of San Diego had nothing to do with paranoia. The better word for it is "disgust". I was disgusted by my filthy Mexican illegal alien neighbors and the 3rd-world conditions they turned my once-lovely neighborhood into.

Nope...wasn't scared of them at all. Just completely and utterly disgusted.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,086,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

However, my moving out of San Diego had nothing to do with paranoia. The better word for it is "disgust". I was disgusted by my filthy Mexican illegal alien neighbors and the 3rd-world conditions they turned my once-lovely neighborhood into.

Fear of the unknown...btw where in San Diego?

Old 04-03-2009, 11:15 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,902,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

Or was it that you just got priced out of living anywhere except the dumpiest neighborhoods, which aren't 3rd world, but very American as well.
Not all of America is green lawns and fresh pavement.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,417,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Plain and simple. Most Americans are completely fed up with all of the squatters from Mexico and are just beginning to look at it as 'well if that's what it takes to make them GTFO sobeit'. The usual run of the mill pro illegal appologists with AGENDAS are the only ones that will gnash their teeth and wail about IA human rights.
I understand but taking water away from them, "A human basic need" is not going to help the situation. Dont you think that this is one more battle that in the end they will win because a basic human need was taken away from them? There has got to be a better way to deal with immigration.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:24 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I understand but taking water away from them, "A human basic need" is not going to help the situation. Dont you think that this is one more battle that in the end they will win because a basic human need was taken away from them? There has got to be a better way to deal with immigration.
As I have stated in the past: the gloves are off--------------any (legal) means to make life here so miserable for illegal aliens so they leave the USA is OK in my book

Old 04-04-2009, 07:59 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,314,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Too bad for the lawbreakers that chose to illegaly enter the USA! It's not as if the illegals would be deprived anyhow. (Water can be found for free in nearly any public place) As far as not getting their own access to sewage; if illegals are willing to break into the USA, steal ID in many cases, and take advantage of numerous government services through false identity how can they be considered reliable enough to pay the bill for this service? Remember, the utility companies are a business. Finally, who will pay for this service if the illegals won't? As a taxpayer, I WON'T support paying for it!
Yeah well, when it comes to sewer services...it isn't like the whole lot of them ever really cared about that service anyway. There in CA many of the buildings that were built using illegal labor had to be cleaned up of the feces and such that the workers left behind because they din't even take the time to go to the port-a-johnnie.

Old 04-04-2009, 08:02 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,314,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Stop the damn whining about illegals, who don't belong here in the first place. How about worrying about the true American citizens who will be without water and other resources after they have been sucked dry because of the overuse and from the use by illegals and such. Get out of your fantasy world and see it as it really is. Why don't you go down to Mexico illegally and see how you are treated and tell us how we mistreat the damn criminal trash that keeps coming up here.

Old 04-04-2009, 08:43 AM

5,767 posts, read 10,047,920 times
It's dumb to implement policies that might have negative public health consequences. Degrading services like sanitation is how you end up with things like cholera outbreaks, which would impose huge costs on the state anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration