U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I have seen first hand what said Third Worlders have done here in the Phx area--------------and, the rolling back of said invaders as us Americans (of any race/ethnicity) have woken up.
What create strip malls and endless suburbs? Umm..because suburbanization is the largest change that Phoenix has seen.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:55 PM

13 posts, read 5,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
Wondering why you care? I'm white and I could care less. Does it even matter if I am or not, though?? People shouldn't be judged, that's what you are doing by saying all white people care about stuff like that. It's as prejudiced as what you are complaining about. Color is not an issue, feelings are, try to remember that before you lump people together under an assumption. God bless.
And you're an example of what's wrong with White people today. While every other racial group supports their own, White people have been brainwashed to hate themselves and their race... even when it involves White people becoming minorities in their own country.

Can you name any other country where the population is so hellbent on allowing themselves to become a minority in their own country? Outside of White countries, I sure do not.

People say "it doesn't matter, i don't notice color." That's easy to say growing up in your 90% White community. You would certainly notice color behind your gated wall with electrified gates if you lived in a country such as South Africa, or Zimbabwe which has now returned to the stone age.

We're our own worst enemy and maybe we'll realize it before it's too late. Just look at South Africa or Zimbabwe for your future.

Diversity is only a strength for the people that are coming to take advantage of a law-abiding, educated, hard-working society that is at the forefront of science and technology. Not for the current inhabitants, unless someone can tell me how crime, violence,gangs, poverty, murder, etc is a plus.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:11 AM

812 posts, read 2,079,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoecrafter80 View Post
And you're an example of what's wrong with White people today. While every other racial group supports their own, White people have been brainwashed to hate themselves and their race... even when it involves White people becoming minorities in their own country.

Can you name any other country where the population is so hellbent on allowing themselves to become a minority in their own country? Outside of White countries, I sure do not.

People say "it doesn't matter, i don't notice color." That's easy to say growing up in your 90% White community. You would certainly notice color behind your gated wall with electrified gates if you lived in a country such as South Africa, or Zimbabwe which has now returned to the stone age.

We're our own worst enemy and maybe we'll realize it before it's too late. Just look at South Africa or Zimbabwe for your future.

Diversity is only a strength for the people that are coming to take advantage of a law-abiding, educated, hard-working society that is at the forefront of science and technology. Not for the current inhabitants, unless someone can tell me how crime, violence,gangs, poverty, murder, etc is a plus.
Actually this is not what i see. i see gradients across the globe. "Whites" are gradients across the globe from dark to light, meaning it's not just climate but a mixture of different races too. white racists will lie to themselves and say they are all white but it's just a suntan etc. Well, that is not true.

Besides subsaharan africa due to their isolation, and arguably northeast asia, and maybe the most nordic person everyone else is mixed on the planet. have you noticed? you can trace the mixture and admixtures across the globe.

so in essence, you can tell from these trends that in the future even countries that have been for awhile more homogenous will not be and will become mixed and enter the fold too.

so it is inevitable for everyone, for those that agree or not.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 AM

1,856 posts, read 2,025,508 times
<<shoecrafter80
People say "it doesn't matter, i don't notice color." That's easy to say growing up in your 90% White community. You would certainly notice color behind your gated wall with electrified gates if you lived in a country such as South Africa, or Zimbabwe which has now returned to the stone age.>>

I'm as pale pink as a "white" person can be. I sure DO notice skin color and I often comment on it. I've always been fascinated with the varying tones of colors witnessed on the human body. I have a "black" 'aunt' who is a lovely cocoa brown. She has a grandchild the color of coffee and cream. We are family. I also have Mexican, and Japanese family members who have varying skin tones. So, yes... I DO look at color, but I love each of them for who they are and not what they look like. Personally, I've never ever lived in a 90% white community. Maybe that is why I am able to SEE people's skin color, but NOT JUDGE them on it.

Old 04-05-2009, 02:15 AM

21 posts, read 50,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
When they become the minority in every major metropolitan area? You think Miami is bad now, there are alot more Miami's popping up; the adolescent population is now "minority-majority", with hispanic kids leading the group.

Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Charlotte are not safe!

One more thought, when a certain group becomes the majority, they shouldn't be called the minority anymore. That is a white person thing. White people will go to Mexico and be like "look at all these minorities!"

We moved to Idaho.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:10 AM

5,495 posts, read 4,400,471 times
We will continue to run the world - like we have for the past 2300+ yrs.

Old 04-05-2009, 05:45 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
When they become the minority in every major metropolitan area? You think Miami is bad now, there are alot more Miami's popping up; the adolescent population is now "minority-majority", with hispanic kids leading the group.

Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Charlotte are not safe!

One more thought, when a certain group becomes the majority, they shouldn't be called the minority anymore. That is a white person thing. White people will go to Mexico and be like "look at all these minorities!"
Gee, another thread started to troll!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 08:00 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
What create strip malls and endless suburbs? Umm..because suburbanization is the largest change that Phoenix has seen.
Hindsight being 20/20: there was little real need for many of the above-----------the imploded real estate market here in the Phx area drove that point home.

Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoecrafter80 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaana View Post
Actually this is not what i see. i see gradients across the globe. "Whites" are gradients across the globe from dark to light, meaning it's not just climate but a mixture of different races too. white racists will lie to themselves and say they are all white but it's just a suntan etc. Well, that is not true.

Besides subsaharan africa due to their isolation, and arguably northeast asia, and maybe the most nordic person everyone else is mixed on the planet. have you noticed? you can trace the mixture and admixtures across the globe.

so in essence, you can tell from these trends that in the future even countries that have been for awhile more homogenous will not be and will become mixed and enter the fold too.

so it is inevitable for everyone, for those that agree or not.
Anymore in practice: 'White' is essentially more of a cultural thing vs. racial/ethnic.

Speaking for just myself: I would vastly prefer to live next door to a family of Middle Class English people here legally who happen to have black skin vs. a bunch of Nordic White Meth users---------and I am definitely White.

Another example: I tend to have more of a cultural affinity to Navajo Indians vs. a bunch of lower class Mestizo Mexicans from Mexico----------despite in some cases the two groups being identical in physical appearance. Which of course eliminates any 'racial' factors.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:24 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Hindsight being 20/20: there was little real need for many of the above-----------the imploded real estate market here in the Phx area drove that point home.
Still doesn't change the fact that suburbanization has had a larger impact on the everyday than the "third worlders" .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration