U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 PM
 
1 posts, read 1,593 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

FIRE Coalition - Illegal Immigration News and Solutions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Reputation: 267
It's about time. Someone had to say it and hear it from the mouths of people who are experienced enough to do what's right instead of looking the other way, something that many pro-illegals want.

Quote:
"They take the truths and they twist them to fit their purposes."
So true yet so sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
I chortled when I saw on the local news 1-2 days ago about how Sheriff Joe's deputies were (verbally) unloading on those illegal alien apologists for the latter calling the former racists. In fact: the MCSO's spokesman was a guy from New York (accent) with the surname Souza-----------sometimes people of Portuguese heritage are counted as 'Hispanic'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 08:21 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Not only are they speaking truth to "power" they're hotties too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 09:33 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
That dude sounded like a Kennedy. His message was quite true though, do your job as Mayor and shut up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I chortled when I saw on the local news 1-2 days ago about how Sheriff Joe's deputies were (verbally) unloading on those illegal alien apologists for the latter calling the former racists. In fact: the MCSO's spokesman was a guy from New York (accent) with the surname Souza-----------sometimes people of Portuguese heritage are counted as 'Hispanic'.
But I thought you said people with Spain(that you always stress are 'Hispanic') were racist against new world Latinos? Haven't you repeated that as one of your anecdotes you like to say over and over?
I guess only when it fits your argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:43 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
But I thought you said people with Spain(that you always stress are 'Hispanic') were racist against new world Latinos? Haven't you repeated that as one of your anecdotes you like to say over and over?
I guess only when it fits your argument.
My point being that not all putative 'Hispanic' folks are pro illegal immigration--------quite a few have attitudes against illegal aliens that would make Sheriff Joe blush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
My point being that not all putative 'Hispanic' folks are pro illegal immigration--------quite a few have attitudes against illegal aliens that would make Sheriff Joe blush.
And you still criticize the culture and the people of the 'Hispanic' culture any chance you get. Hmm..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:00 PM
 
2,088 posts, read 2,186,325 times
Reputation: 1263
The more these pro-illegal activists throw out the race card the less effective it becomes. Their race baiting might have worked 20 years ago when most police officers were white males. Now there are police officers from all races and both genders. Some of the cops in the background in the video were probably of Mexican descent or had Mexican family members. So keep trying to throw out the race card!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:07 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The more these pro-illegal activists throw out the race card the less effective it becomes. Their race baiting might have worked 20 years ago when most police officers were white males. Now there are police officers from all races and both genders. Some of the cops in the background in the video were probably of Mexican descent or had Mexican family members. So keep trying to throw out the race card!
Agreed. In light of the fact that the majority of Americans of all races are sick of illegal aliens and their ethnocentric pimps demanding rights and privileges that they are not entitled to in addition to playing the race card, you would think they would stop making fools of themselves.

Then again, common sense is not so common these days is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top