U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:33 AM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrouteman View Post
I remember when he protested the death of a young black kid that was chased by a white mob onto a busy highway in a predominately italo-american neighborhood. the neighborhood turned out in force and bombarded his parade with watermelons. Sad that the kid got killed, but for him, just another incident to play the race card. For me, the man lost any shred of credibility after the Tawana Brawley incident. She was a young black girl who stayed out all night, was afraid of her father finding out, then cooked up a story of kidnapping and rape. She wrote some things on herself, smeared dog crap on herself, put herself in some kind of laundry bag and laid out on the front lawn till someone found her. The story hit those a**holes in the news the next day and off things went. You could actually see she was being deceptive on the 6 o'clock news the next day, but who cares? We got a cause. Big Al blamed the prosecutor Steve Pagones of a HUGE cover-up. He ruined the man's reputation, and when the truth came out, apology? Are you kidding me? The man is a self-serving tool.

So wait, are you criticizing him for speaking for a kid that got killed? And you think its a good thing they threw watermelons at a march speaking out for a black kid that got murdered?
And that story about Brawley....sounds a lot like the Shawna Forde incident..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 11:42 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,993,830 times
Sharpton is just a grenade throwing gasbag! I'd love to put him, Arriana Huffington, Phil Donahue, and Keith Olbermann and a deserted island in the south pacific!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:36 PM

1,643 posts, read 3,643,161 times
He's an idiot. He has made a living off of pushing racial issues. I am still waiting for him to apologize for the fake rape claim he was screaming about. I guess now that there is a black man in the highest office in the US he has to move on now.

I hope Sheriff Joe puts Al in a pink tutu and shoves him in a tent just for being stupid.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:36 PM

48,519 posts, read 81,013,914 times
Who cares about Al Sharpton ;he will find that he isn't in new york city.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:11 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Some words that might accurately describe Sharpton.
Fraud
charlatan
Scam artist
hate monger
leach
user
liar
Just to name a few that describe him quite accurately.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:27 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Now THERE'S a lawman's worst nightmare come true.....to be criticized by Al Sharpton. I sure don't envy Arpaio for THAT!......Hope he has some VERY good explanations for his behavior....

Old 04-11-2009, 09:36 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Now THERE'S a lawman's worst nightmare come true.....to be criticized by Al Sharpton. I sure don't envy Arpaio for THAT!......Hope he has some VERY good explanations for his behavior....
Sharpton's 'expiration date' has come and gone--------------much like Jesse Jackson's. Obama winning the White House outflanked both of the above fools.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:34 PM

8,830 posts, read 8,963,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
And you think its a good thing they threw watermelons at a march speaking out for a black kid that got murdered?
I'll bet getting hit with a watermelon doesn't hurt as much as getting hit with a full can of soda, as do people protesting illegal immigration in Los Angeles and neighboring communities.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:47 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
I'll bet getting hit with a watermelon doesn't hurt as much as getting hit with a full can of soda, as do people protesting illegal immigration in Los Angeles and neighboring communities.
Suffice to say I would not wish to live on the difference-----------both are projectiles.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:56 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,943,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Al Sharpton Confronting Arizona Sheriff Over Illegal Immigration Tactics (http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=58471 - broken link)

Get your popcorn ready guys.

I just want to see what the desert heat does to his hair-do. scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or