U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:48 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times

Advertisements

Not justifiable but expected. If I drive into the hood with a lifted truck blaring Country music at midnight I might expect trouble. DUH

Here is how not to fit in, pack the ER and WIC lines. March by the thousands waving your old Countries flag on national tv. Create underground economies that undercut labor in the town you sneak into. That is sure to get the welcome mat tossed at you.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 04-08-2009 at 11:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 06:17 PM

117 posts, read 259,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Not justifiable but expected. If I drive into the hood with a lifted truck blaring Country music at midnight I might expect trouble. DUH

Here is how not to fit in, pack the ER and WIC lines. March by the thousands waving your old Countries flag on national tv. Create underground economies that undercut labor in the town you sneak into. That is sure to get the welcome mat tossed at you.
So you support their group and cause? Many of these people hate ALL Hispanics no matter where they came from. In simple words, they hate anything and anybody that is not "white".

Old 04-09-2009, 06:38 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael85225 View Post
So you support their group and cause? Many of these people hate ALL Hispanics no matter where they came from. In simple words, they hate anything and anybody that is not "white".
Never play any sort of 'Hispanic race card' with 1AngryTaxpayer: he is in part Apache Indian heritage and that particular group of Native American Indians typically do not 'play well' with many Mexicans for historical reasons.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:59 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Never play any sort of 'Hispanic race card' with 1AngryTaxpayer: he is in part Apache Indian heritage and that particular group of Native American Indians typically do not 'play well' with many Mexicans for historical reasons.
I know I repeat this a lot regarding your posts...but wtf are you talking about??

Angrytaxpayer, can you elaborate what the hell ArizonaBear is talking about now? Do you have a feud and hate Mexicans?

Old 04-10-2009, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
I know I repeat this a lot regarding your posts...but wtf are you talking about??

Angrytaxpayer, can you elaborate what the hell ArizonaBear is talking about now? Do you have a feud and hate Mexicans?

I despise Illegal Aliens and that includes all the colors.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael85225 View Post
I condone any hate group including the KKK and La Raza. Illegal Aliens are doing nothing to improve their status by invading these smaller Cities that are mostly causasion. I think it's just stupid.

I feel sorry for the legal Hispanics that have to deal with the invasion in these towns just as much as the rest of the Americans. They might be able to hide in LA but they can't "stay in the shadows" in these small towns.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
I'm sure.
But what the hell is AzBear saying here?

Quote:
Are you as clueless on this random post as I am?

Old 04-10-2009, 02:50 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Quote:
I want the illegal aliens removed from the US ASAP. But, the ones I have a dislike for are the IA apologizers/sympathizers/enablers and the ethnocentric special interest groups.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:11 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times
Quote:
Nice to meet you. Lots of them like to play the race card on me also and I am of Mexican heritage. That really drives them crazy to no end. You have seen the illegals lovers in here no doubt by now.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:22 PM

3,496 posts, read 8,341,703 times
Who is playing the race card in this situation? I thought the Article stated that the Nazi's distributed the fliers...

Quote:
What is your point? They didn't play nice with white people either...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or