U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:47 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,050,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Love to see where you got this BRILLIANT information from. Typical ignorance at its best again.Do not call people trailer trash because you do not agree with them k.Makes you look stupid.
You are right in that I shouldn't call them 'trailer trash', after all there are some very fine people who live in trailers.
SO lets just cut to the chase and call the 'white trash who more then likely are smoking meth to fuel their righteous cause of surpremacy'. Kind of long, but much more discriptive and apt, don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 09:49 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,314,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
You are right in that I shouldn't call them 'trailer trash', after all there are some very fine people who live in trailers.
SO lets just cut to the chase and call the 'white trash who more then likely are smoking meth to fuel their righteous cause of surpremacy'. Kind of long, but much more discriptive and apt, don't you think?
I hate all meth users and makers. They are the cause of us having to sign and show ID just to buy allergy medication. How ignorant is that?

Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I hate all meth users and makers. They are the cause of us having to sign and show ID just to buy allergy medication. How ignorant is that?
Meth is evil incarnate.

And; it would not surprise me to see that drug contributing to the mass murders in Juarez, etc.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:16 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,902,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
KKK=MEChA

Next!

I have a huge problem with racism based on a person's DNA.

Now; if discussing cultural differences------------we are on the same page.

BTW: I am Nordic White.
How many people have MeCha lynched, murdered, intimidated?

Old 04-12-2009, 05:59 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,635,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post

NCLR was founded in 1968. How many people it's murdered or lynched since that date, I wouldn't know. (Probably few or none). How many victms OTHER racist groups have hurt since that time, I wouldn't know, either....(probably very few, as compared to earlier decades).

But how many people have been INTIMIDATED by NCLR and similar groups? Probably MANY..including MOST government officials at all levels in California...MOST Presidential candidates...MOST University professors....MOST High-School teachers.....MOST newspaper columnists, and MANY others..

Answer me THIS..do you feel that a public official, today...or a police chief, today..or a candidate for public office, today....or a University president, today, would rather be attacked by the KKK, or the 'Aryan Nations'.....or attacked by MEChA? Which 'attack' would ruin that person's career, or threaten to 'shut them up', or make them seem 'irrelevant' to their base?

"Intimidation" is a pretty broad subject. MEChA does PLENTY of intimidating. Try making a public statement against them, if you doubt this.

Not trying to defend 'racist groups' here, at all....I'm only pointing out that there are LOTS of racist groups, and while some are 'pariahs', others continue to act with impunity. But they're ALL racist groups.

Old 04-12-2009, 08:57 PM

32,924 posts, read 30,173,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
NCLR was founded in 1968. How many people it's murdered or lynched since that date, I wouldn't know. (Probably few or none). How many victms OTHER racist groups have hurt since that time, I wouldn't know, either....(probably very few, as compared to earlier decades).

But how many people have been INTIMIDATED by NCLR and similar groups? Probably MANY..including MOST government officials at all levels in California...MOST Presidential candidates...MOST University professors....MOST High-School teachers.....MOST newspaper columnists, and MANY others..

Answer me THIS..do you feel that a public official, today...or a police chief, today..or a candidate for public office, today....or a University president, today, would rather be attacked by the KKK, or the 'Aryan Nations'.....or attacked by MEChA? Which 'attack' would ruin that person's career, or threaten to 'shut them up', or make them seem 'irrelevant' to their base?

"Intimidation" is a pretty broad subject. MEChA does PLENTY of intimidating. Try making a public statement against them, if you doubt this.

Not trying to defend 'racist groups' here, at all....I'm only pointing out that there are LOTS of racist groups, and while some are 'pariahs', others continue to act with impunity. But they're ALL racist groups.
Some kook in San Diego enticed a whole bunch of people to wear black jump suits and Nikes, drink some poison and ride a comet. Those hate groups are large scale.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Quote:

macmeal very eloquently summed it up in a nutshell.

Although: I suspect that MEChA et al may have crossed the line in their support of illegal aliens-----------and, the repercussions will be very bad

Old 04-12-2009, 09:34 PM

8 posts, read 8,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Ft. Collins? Population not much. There are hate groups all throughout the US. This will continue to grow so long as Illegal Immigrants bless these areas with devouring social services, taking jobs and imposing their previous culture on the locals.
So you think this gives legitimacy to white supremacist neo-nazis?

Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonflieshigh View Post
So you think this gives legitimacy to white supremacist neo-nazis?
How about stopping MEChA along with the Neo-Nazi's?

Deal?

Old 04-12-2009, 10:38 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,902,935 times
Quote:

Are you defending the KKK or are you just really against those ethnic based groups? Is this just another case of you being defensive over someone saying a group that happens to be White is "worse" than a group that happens to be of a different ethnic group?

In typical fashion, you took something really simple, and made a larger scale issue out of it.

KKK and MeChA, and especially NCLR are NOT the same.
You can not compare groups that are for the progress of minority group, even if they are militant (in attitude) by nature, even if they are completely full of crap, to a group of people who were part of the majority, came together from all walks of life, and intimidated families moving into their area, hanging people from trees, assassinating activists and their friends, putting burning crosses in front of homes, etc.

I mean, come on. We all know you "get it", but instead of changing the topic and turning it into a lecture, can you with a straight face say MECHA is the same thing as the KKK?

Say something bad about MEChA? MECHA DOES NOT HAVE ANY CLOUT. They are not a powerful political group where I should be afraid to say anything bad about them in a public statement.

And you say they are all racist groups.
There is a HUGE difference between a minority group that until recently wasn't well represented in this country speaking out for their advancement and progress to improve their community itself, and it's standing in the country's politics,
and a group of people from the majority who are together to KEEP DOWN minority groups in their place, and have literally murdered many people.

You can not compare, no matter what hang ups you have with anybody saying anything bad about ____ people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or