Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:46 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How about stopping MEChA along with the Neo-Nazi's?

Deal?
What does mecha have to do with this thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 09:46 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How about stopping MEChA along with the Neo-Nazi's?

Deal?
MeCha can be ignored. They're just a college group with extremist leanings. They are not a threat do anybody's life.

Can you say the same thing about the KKK or Neo-Nazis?

Old 04-13-2009, 07:12 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
MeCha can be ignored. They're just a college group with extremist leanings. They are not a threat do anybody's life.

OK: why is MEChA allowed on campus but not the Klan?

Both should be banned-----------along with the Black Panthers and other 'brother' racist groups.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 AM

274 posts, read 197,334 times
Quote:

Uh yeah i can. MeCha just wants to rip the southwest away from the united states sure there is nothing wrong with that, take your media fed hyped fear of proud whites and go somewhere else. I am a proud white man am i a neo nazi? I think not.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,492,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Ft. Collins? Population not much. There are hate groups all throughout the US. This will continue to grow so long as Illegal Immigrants bless these areas with devouring social services, taking jobs and imposing their previous culture on the locals.
I don't think Local-Whites will appreciate it.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:33 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Uh yeah i can. MeCha just wants to rip the southwest away from the united states sure there is nothing wrong with that, take your media fed hyped fear of proud whites and go somewhere else. I am a proud white man am i a neo nazi? I think not.
And of course there is the irony of Mexico 'stealing' territory from Spain in 1821..........

Old 04-13-2009, 09:43 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,554,441 times
Quote:

In typical fashion, you took something really simple, and made a larger scale issue out of it.
Guilty...you nailed me there. Now, let me ask you THIS...isn't this entire forum largely an example of "taking something really simple, and making a larger scale issue out of it"? I've been harping for MONTHS on the fact that illegal immigration IS a very SIMPLE issue, nothing more than trespassing on a grand scale; that illegal immigrants, as a group, are not "dangerous, violent criminals', but are rather a huge class of unauthorized trespassers causing massive social dysfunction and huge costs to the local taxpayer; that there are laws against it; that these laws should be enforced; and THAT is pretty much THAT.

It seems to me that YOU, along with numerous others, are making a "larger scale issue" out of it....bringing up all SORTS of peripheral side-issues (your personal specialty seems to be the fact that 'Mexicans have been historically underrepresented'..others just hate Hispanics, or their culture, or claim to be some nutty version of 'patriotic defenders of America', or just don't like Mexico, or think the New World Order is at fault, or cringe at hearing Spanish spoken....you name it, and chances are SOMEBODY'S brought it up).

I USUALLY digress in response to some of your angrier posts...and, while admitting this, nonetheless I will put MY record of hurling personal insults, up against YOUR record, any day of the week.

Meanwhile, I do agree with you on that one point....illegal immigration IS, in fact, 'really simple'....and 85% of the comments on this forum are simply "frosting on the (basic) cake".....does that mean YOU'RE uniquely guilty? I won't say that, because I don't believe in personal insults. But it's probably worth your attention...(in private, of course).

Old 04-13-2009, 01:43 PM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonflieshigh View Post
So you think this gives legitimacy to white supremacist neo-nazis?
No, do you?

I used to live in the midwest and I know exactly how these things start as I've seen it. We'd spend days at our local parks and lakes on the weekends or holidays and then more and more people of a different culture show up at those sames spots. We all knew they were here illegally but it looked ok with the farmers using them and they were so poor it seemed win/win. Over the years there became so many of them that you had to jockey with them for spots at the local parks and lakes. They would trash the place too. Then there started to be gang problems.

It really p@#$$ ed everyone off that the cops wouldn't or couldn't do anything about what was happening. Sometime during the 80's the invasion of the anchor kids started at the local schools in these same towns. All the locals talked about it and everyone was surprised EVERY small town was having the same problem in the area of Longmont, Greeley and Ft Collins. About the same time we started to hear about retaliatory things happening to the Illegals.
This is how it starts and though I condone any such violence or behavior once you see how it starts it at least gives you any understanding as to why.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 04-13-2009 at 01:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration