U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 07:26 AM

21,148 posts, read 37,399,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
I do agree lets make english the official language that way 10 years from now we can all accept that spanish is a force to reckon with and would have to be either learn or face the consequences in your area of work

all the high paying jobs are the ones dealing with commerce and right now
are fastest regions for exports are
guess what? latin america

no wonder of the 50% of all the enrollment in foreign languages in america is spanish. The thing is that the majority here that hate spanish
are the lazy ones that get outcompeted by immigrants and cannot accept
that their status and source of income keep getting lower
because of their willingness to adapt.

the rich sons and daughters are precisely learning spanish to be the middleman of the future of america.
Considering that unless it can pull itself out of its tailspin: it would behoove Mexico to learn English since the odds are better than 50:50 that we (the USA) will own at least the northern part of that nation within one generation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 05:44 PM

1,257 posts, read 3,343,722 times
Uh, there are huge numbers of non-spanish speaking people entering the U.S. and Canada. Places that dwarf Latin America in population. This is why there is a huge shift in second language preference to Chinese. This is the reason english is the defacto world language. English speakers just need to learn a second language for leisure purposes.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:28 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,833,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post

stealing or not stealing the world is heading to one place and under one banner and that is international commerce.
so if latin america with 9.1% of the worlds population by the year 2050
and north america if it reaches 600 million by 2050
around 100 would be hispanic americans of the 400 million and around 150 million would be from Mexico and canada would take the rest so in other words

north and south america are going to bond perfectly, commercially and diplomatically since around 80% of north and south are going to be
brown, spanish, english speaking people.

so if these so called natives dont adapt to the changes that americas is going to offer I think they should be the ones to pack their bags and go
because some establishments and diffrent ways of doing are going to change around here when our political and culture has better ties with latin american then with the rest of the world.

we have already seen that the most comflictive and stress folks about illegal immigration and hispanic culture per se, are the ones that are too lazy and not motivated enough to outsource the hunger for betterment of the latino men and women.

Mexico and latin america has taught us a valuable lesson you dont have to kill to outcompete or move borders. where all the fuss started san antonio over 50 percent of the locals are hispanic and over 15 percent of all the babies born in san antonio are hispanic. so yeah we can talk about stealing or not stealing WHO CARES. THE WINNER always write history
the way they want.
San Antonio
http://gstudynet.org/gum/US2005ACS/H...3_image001.gif
On occasion I can decipher your post's, read between the lines, and deduce the point you are trying to make. This time Im a little confused. Are you attempting to advance the "Unified World Theory"? This Sounds a lot like the 3rd Reich's plan in World War 2. They were going to "fix" the whole race problem with interbreeding and genocide (the jews). if my memory serves me right. I don't think its quite that simple. Maybe you could come up with a senario similar to George Orwell's book. 1984. That would be a lot easier. By the way. just WHO are you calling lazy? Maybe the old adage " open mouth, insert foot" would apply in your case. You are right on one
thing though, the victor always writes the history.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 PM

7,020 posts, read 10,105,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
That may be because Texas has about a kazillion Texacans that neither want to, or try, to speak the english language. They desire to move the border of Mexico about 40 miles north of Dallas.
I lived in Dallas from 1996-'98 and I never saw a mexican. It certainly didn't take long for them to overrun Dallas did it? I can't imagine living there under those circumstances. I'm sure I would have gauged my ears drums and eyeballs out by now.

A Kazillion Too funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration