U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 10:26 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,827,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
say as you wish..to me are words coming from an ignorant
we can check
the us chamber of commerce, labor force statistics, marketing, politicians
what they think of immigrants illegal and legal.

scabs..lol you would not be here 24/7 typing your frustrations against the subject but oh well. scabs..lol immigration policies have change your status to a computer scab are you altering your skills to promote america?
I dont think so, scabs lol

this is scabs for you

so whine all you want, la verdad te liberara
This is the only map you need. Take a good look at it. If you think real hard, then maybe you can figure it out.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:15 AM

21,148 posts, read 37,470,535 times
The pro illegal apologists are gambling that Obama will be their savior.

Somehow I suspect that said individuals will be in for a nasty surprise

Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 PM

365 posts, read 680,132 times
[quote=andreabeth;8262451]This is the only map you need. Take a good look at it. If you think real hard, then maybe you can figure it out.

good
http://www.cdc.gov/DHDSP/library/stroke_atlas/images/Section-2-all-hispanic.jpg (broken link)
reality, when you change the outcome of this above me then ILL start preaching otherwise.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Do you know what a scab is? A scab is someone who will work for absolute crap wages with no benefits.
Now, legal immigrants are not scabs and they are a wonderful addition to our country.
Illegal immigrants are scabs who drive wages down. And yes, that is stupid and ultimately detrimental to themselves.

But hey - who cares, right? Viva La Raza --- you are your own peoples labor pimp. And you should be ashamed.
Miami - Riptide 2.0 - 44 Percent of New Americans Last Year Were Hispanics

youre going to define scabs for me? tell me what do you think african americans and low skilled americans think of the legal citizens? to them their SCABS....

again numbers 44% of all new americans were HISPANICS. THATS american citizens add the legal and the illegal.
youll anti-imigrants are going have to do more the type to solve this mess
thats for sure

Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,289,229 times
Quote:

youre going to define scabs for me? tell me what do you think african americans and low skilled americans think of the legal citizens? to them their SCABS....

again numbers 44% of all new americans were HISPANICS. THATS american citizens add the legal and the illegal.
thats for sure
Legal citizens and immigrants are not scabs. See, they tend to be educated and/or skilled. They also tend to have pride -- something that illegal scab labor does not have.
So no, I welcome legal immigrants but I have no use for illegals who bring down wages for the American blue collared worker.
That you praise this behavior is really rather sickening -- it just screams self hate, imo.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:

thats for sure
Legal immigrants are welcome here.

Illegal aliens are mostly criminals and need to leave---------or else (within the letter of the law).

Old 04-09-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Legal citizens and immigrants are not scabs. See, they tend to be educated and/or skilled. They also tend to have pride -- something that illegal scab labor does not have.
So no, I welcome legal immigrants but I have no use for illegals who bring down wages for the American blue collared worker.
That you praise this behavior is really rather sickening -- it just screams self hate, imo.
One million new legal immigrants are expected to settle in the country permanently this year. Most will try to find work and a very large share will join the low-wage labor market. Moreover, several hundred thousand unskilled foreign workers will be admitted on a temporary basis under the H2B visa program, which is for unskilled non-agricultural workers in seasonal jobs like landscaping and hospitality. In fact, Senator Barbara Mikulski, a Democrat from Maryland, recently introduced legislation that could triple the size of that visa program above its current cap. As for illegal immigration, the evidence indicates it has fallen, but there are still an estimated six million to seven million illegal immigrant workers in the country, who are heavily concentrated in low-wage jobs.

According to the January Current Population Survey, which measures unemployment, there are now 24 million adult native-born Americans (18 to 64 years of age) who have no education beyond high school who are either unemployed or not in the labor force, which means they are not even looking for work.

legal or not legal, natives are lazy to either one, because natives have something the immigrants dont have,
1. family
2. govermnet assistance "like everyone applied"
3. community
4 THE LANGUAGE

it said it again a lot of the legal immigrants are in the low skill market
who do they affect? thats what I thought
so if youre a poor low skilled native would it feel wrong for a foreigner either legal or not took your job?
24 million..........24 million.....those people dont deserve anything because you might say what ever you want but I yet to see the day in seeing a latino begging in the streets for food.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Legal immigrants are welcome here.

Illegal aliens are mostly criminals and need to leave---------or else (within the letter of the law).
or else...pathetic....

1. issues priority for america.
-growing concerns of its graying baby boomers.
-china
-terrorist
-russia
-commercial europe
-north korea
-iran oil supplies

or else, lol it seems you just want to lick everybody
calm down iraq and afghanistan have proven we cant do nothing without
having partners in complicated situations.

or else..what are you going to put in bold letters next.lol

Old 04-09-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
or else...pathetic....

1. issues priority for america.
-growing concerns of its graying baby boomers.
-china
-terrorist
-russia
-commercial europe
-north korea
-iran oil supplies

or else, lol it seems you just want to lick everybody
calm down iraq and afghanistan have proven we cant do nothing without
having partners in complicated situations.

or else..what are you going to put in bold letters next.lol
Your point being?

We certainly do not need a bunch of illegal aliens to take care of us...............we are better than that.

Face it: Mexico needs us a whole lot more than we need them--------witness the remittances being sent SoB.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,465,063 times
What legals actually compete against:
1.legals by law will be paid over time wages for hours worked beyond a 40 hour work week.
Illegals accept standard pay regardless of hours worked.
Advantage illegals. The fact that an employer hired them illegally negates the remaining employment laws.
2. Legals will be paid a mandated minimum wage.
Illegals will work for less than minimum wage.
Advantage illegals
3.legals have the burden of all taxes.
Many if not most illegals don't pay their share of taxes. Their gross pay= net pay..
Advantage illegal.
4. If an employer mistreats a legal they can ake legal action.
Illegals worry about being fired and reported in short they are held hostage.
Advantage illegal ( for the employer)
5. Legals have the freedom to speak out about the above illegals do not.
Advantage illegal.
6. Legals do not normally co habitate a home with multiple familes. They must bear the burden of cost of living alone.
It is common for illegals to joint habitate a dwelling often to unsafe conditions.
Advantage illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration