Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:21 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,092,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
There are thousand and thousand of English, German, French, Illegal Aliens but no one cares about them because they are white. Look at the chinese. They come in ships from China everyday but nobody cares. The border with canada is wide open and Muslims and Arabs are coming over and nobody cares.
If here illegally: I want 'em all gone---------and, I am Nordic White.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 12:42 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,541,795 times
Quote:
There are thousand and thousand of English, German, French, Illegal Aliens but no one cares about them because they are white. Look at the chinese. They come in ships from China everyday but nobody cares. The border with canada is wide open and Muslims and Arabs are coming over and nobody cares.
You're right, of course...."nobody cares" about these multiple millions of "other" illegals, because they're not Mexicans. MEXICANS is what people REALLY object to, not illegals themselves, nor how many there are...In fact, MOST Americans would like to see illegal immigration increase EIGHT-FOLD....as long as the newcomers weren't Mexicans.

Right....

Yesssss

For SURE......

Old 04-13-2009, 01:49 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,538,951 times
Quote:
Who is this “no one” you speak of? I oppose illegal immigration from ANY nation of ANY race/ethnicity. The only reason Mexicans receive the lion’s share of the opposition is due to their sheer numbers, unprecedented arrogance, Mexican flag-waving in OUR streets, demands/delusional sense of entitlement, and the advocacy from ethnocentric “Hispanic” organizations. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:22 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,541,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Who is this “no one” you speak of? I oppose illegal immigration from ANY nation of ANY race/ethnicity. The only reason Mexicans receive the lion’s share of the opposition is due to their sheer numbers, unprecedented arrogance, Mexican flag-waving in OUR streets, demands/delusional sense of entitlement, and the advocacy from ethnocentric “Hispanic” organizations. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
"your mising the point, there not WHEELS there PEOPLE and you CANT OIL PEOPLE even if they SQUEAK you need to get a grip and sotp your main spirited remarks you European are who are ill eagles"

(No, I didn't say it...but SOMEONE will....)

Old 04-13-2009, 02:39 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,538,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
"your mising the point, there not WHEELS there PEOPLE and you CANT OIL PEOPLE even if they SQUEAK you need to get a grip and sotp your main spirited remarks you European are who are ill eagles"

(No, I didn't say it...but SOMEONE will....)

Thanks for the heads-up.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:19 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,135,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Numbers don't lie, the forces of migration have worked for ages, and once established, the pattern continues, the higher the local population of legal hispanics, the more will it grow, at this moment almost 50 million hispanics live in the US, that is a huge number of people with the highest growth rate, and the highest increasing rate of people moving out of poverty, they in turn will have more power to bring more people here legally. Now if you add about 25 million undocumented in an imminent amnesty, go figure, is this re-conquista or what?
Sounds like abject stupidity to me. If I remember right this is still a democracy. Moving the rest of us
into poverty would be more like it. Imminent amnesty ? How do plan on getting around the fact that most of America has rejected that. Re-conquista can only be a joke. Don't think the economy can take another 25million welfare cases. Go figure.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:54 PM

197 posts, read 265,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Sounds like abject stupidity to me. If I remember right this is still a democracy. Moving the rest of us
into poverty would be more like it. Imminent amnesty ? How do plan on getting around the fact that most of America has rejected that. Re-conquista can only be a joke. Don't think the economy can take another 25million welfare cases. Go figure.

That's precisely what an amnensty will prevent, as we know undocumented people have no access to welfare, and with their cost-efficient quality labor, they will put pressure so that our home-grown lazy ones start contemplating work as part of their lifestyle..

Old 04-14-2009, 12:18 AM

197 posts, read 265,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If here illegally: I want 'em all gone---------and, I am Nordic White.

Ok, I give up, so, you are caucassian, ok,........ and your point is????

Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 AM

365 posts, read 755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I agree largely with your post. There's a HUGE difference between long-term, assimilated American Hispanics and fresh, new illegal immigrants from Mexico or Central America, and I've always maintained, and will CONTINUE to maintain, that the difference is 'culture'.

People in the Third World do not have the same CONCEPT of government, civic responsibility, 'rights' or 'duties' as assimilated Americans do. Assimilation takes time....usually a generation at least. And until a new immigrant "understands" the social 'compact' required to live here, he usually just has to 'take our word for it'. Lately, fewer people are willing to 'take our word', and insist on approaching life HERE as if they were still in the Third World...and the result is frustration and disappointment.

In the Third World, you don't rely on 'the law', or respect it, because it's corrupt, and 'the system' is your enemy, and it's something 'imposed on you'. Therefore you 'take what you can, by any means necessary'.....and there's no SHAME in this, because that's the only way to get a break there.

If life is to work in the First World, one has to see himself as 'responsible' for his actions; must see the law as 'fair'; must obey the law VOLUNTARILY; and must see himself as 'master of his own destiny'. Illegal immigrants don't 'see' this, because they've never lived in a place that was 'fair', and they see the legal system HERE as being just like that at HOME....as evil, as corrupt, as their 'enemy', and as something that may be ignored or 'gotten around' with no guilt or shame.

The result of Third World behavior is Third World conditions, regardless of where it occurs. And if Third World residents sneak in illegally, they are prevented from assimilating, because they start off from "day one" in violation of the law....which, after all, is the whole BASIS for life in a First World society. Third World society is based on a concept of "them against us"....FIRST World society, if it's to succeed, MUST operate on a basis of "ALL of us are 'us', and ALL of us should share in the duties and obligations of citizenship, and we MUST obey the law...ALL of us".

Illegal immigrants from MOST places enter the US with the attitude that our society is their 'enemy', and our laws are 'preventing them from making a living'. This is NOT the way a free society is supposed to work....and the result is anger, frustration, misunderstanding, and false entitlement.
Mass crimes against humanity and genocide: up to the end of World War II
Twentieth Century Atlas - Top Ranked Atrocities

A civilized nation can have no enemies, and one cannot draw a line across a map, a line that doesn't even exist in nature and say that the ugly enemy lives on the one side, and good friends live on the other.
Thor Heyerdahl

A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity.
Robert Frost

A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.
Herbert V. Prochnow

Americans have been taught that their nation is civilized and humane. But, too often, U.S. actions have been uncivilized and inhumane.
Howard Zinn

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.
George Orwell

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world.
Charles Darwin

In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man's ultimate responsibility is to God alone.
Geoffrey Fisher

macmeal

I have noticed that you loved to mention how civilized we are?

and that third world mentality just thinks that there entitled?

1. did not the europeans come with that mentality?
2. do we civilized nations, not committed the biggest and most horrendous of atrocities?

just remember..."In civilized life, law floats in a sea of ethics. "

now tell me do you think were ethical?

ethics - definition of ethics by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
ethic defenition?A theory or a system of moral values:CORRECT?

then why so many divorces? abortion? elders ending in nursing homes instead of with their love ones? drugs? teen pregnancy? is that a standard of ethics to follow? I THINK WE CAN PROBLABLY LEARN MORE FROM THE THIRD WORLD THEN THE third world can learn from us.

and that is a fact, third world problem is economical, not family, honor etc..etc.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:12 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,039,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post

I have noticed that you loved to mention how civilized we are?

and that third world mentality just thinks that there entitled?

1. did not the europeans come with that mentality?
2. do we civilized nations, not committed the biggest and most horrendous of atrocities?

just remember..."In civilized life, law floats in a sea of ethics. "

now tell me do you think were ethical?

ethics - definition of ethics by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
ethic defenition?A theory or a system of moral values:CORRECT?

then why so many divorces? abortion? elders ending in nursing homes instead of with their love ones? drugs? teen pregnancy? is that a standard of ethics to follow? I THINK WE CAN PROBLABLY LEARN MORE FROM THE THIRD WORLD THEN THE third world can learn from us.

and that is a fact, third world problem is economical, not family, honor etc..etc.

I have to agree with you on this one. There are so many things that the third world has to offer and teach those of the first. For one, we have a system in place to take care of our elderly. We dont abandon them in care homes and we are with them until they expire. We definately have less abortions. For one, Mexico has about 1 or 2 years where abortion has been legalized where as in America, killing babies has been part of the culture for years. Not to mention divorce rates are at an all time high and put this country as the number one in divorce rates. The list goes on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration