U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-16-2009, 04:56 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,137 times
Reputation: 267

Advertisements

Quote:
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- The manager of a Greenville poultry plant has been indicted on a charge he knowingly hired illegal immigrants as the investigation into hiring practices at Columbia Farms took another step up the management ladder.

Barry Cronic began hiring illegal workers in 2000 and kept hiring them until a plant raid in October 2008, according to an indictment handed up Wednesday.
SC poultry plant manager faces immigration charge | WCNC.com | Local News for Charlotte, North Carolina | Local News (http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-041609-mw-immigration_charge.df2f4dc5.html?npc - broken link)

More please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
More please.
Ditto!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,901,976 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
SC poultry plant manager faces immigration charge | WCNC.com | Local News for Charlotte, North Carolina | Local News (http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-041609-mw-immigration_charge.df2f4dc5.html?npc - broken link)

More please.
Ditto
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2009, 05:48 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,893,897 times
Reputation: 6517
Poultry plant? As in chickens? Hey they are only doing jobs us Americans won't do. Its hard to find motivated chicken chokers. These illegals are out there rounding up chickens to be choked sliced and diced. Its a terrible job. Imagine all that chicken stuff geeting all over you and then the feathers. Damn they have been tarred and feathered too? Well that plant manager should be jailed for this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,901,976 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Poultry plant? As in chickens? Hey they are only doing jobs us Americans won't do. Its hard to find motivated chicken chokers. These illegals are out there rounding up chickens to be choked sliced and diced. Its a terrible job. Imagine all that chicken stuff geeting all over you and then the feathers. Damn they have been tarred and feathered too? Well that plant manager should be jailed for this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top