Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2009, 02:21 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,376,872 times

Advertisements

County officials have agreed to pay more than $4 million to settle a lawsuit brought by an undocumented Mexican immigrant who was beaten by inmates while in custody at the Orange County jail, the man's attorney said Monday.

The settlement appears to be the largest ever paid by Orange County for an in-custody incident involving county sheriffs, according to county officials and the man's lawyer.

Fernando Ramirez, then 21, was left brain damaged by inmates in Module A at the Orange County Central Jail in June 2006. He was jailed after a 6-year-old girl told her mother a stranger touched her over her clothes on her private parts at El Salvador Park in Santa Ana. Ramirez was charged with child molestation but eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of non-sexual battery, said his attorney, Mark Eisenberg.

County to pay $4 million in jail beating case | county, ramirez, eisenberg, chamberlain, jail - News - OCRegister.com

Wow . . .just wow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,153,661 times
We are paying a child molesting scum bag because he got the much deserved beating that all such scum should receive? Only in america.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:12 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,574,332 times
I am disgusted. Only in America can someone commit a crime and win millions.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:15 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,461,174 times
He's here illegally, he molests a 6 year old for God's sake, and we end up paying him millions. We need to deport this perverted illegal piece now. He can spend his $4 million in Mexico. Maybe he can buy a yacht or something.
How much do you want to bet that his family and 'advocates' are going to argue that he has to stay in the US so he can receive the superior medical care we have to offer?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:19 AM

The only medical care he deserves is a lethal injection.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,505,584 times
I couldn't agree more with all of you. I have NO compassion for this scumbag. IMO, a lethal injection is too good for him. He should have to suffer an agonizing death.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I couldn't agree more with all of you. I have NO compassion for this scumbag. IMO, a lethal injection is too good for him. He should have to suffer an agonizing death.
Ok force him to make love with Janet Reno....... Pretty sure the UN would be all over us for human rights violations if we did that...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:37 PM

974 posts, read 1,582,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ok force him to make love with Janet Reno....... Pretty sure the UN would be all over us for human rights violations if we did that...

Lol Tinman. As a father with a 6 yr old little girl, I think this bastard needs to be stoned in a local square for what he did. I honestly think that a nice slow painful death by rocks being thrown at you is what he deserves. And when he is on his last breath, we release "bubba" to have his way with him.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:40 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,604,854 times
Imo, if CA has $4 million to squander, they would be better served splitting that money to the criminals that gave this guy the beat down of his life.

It is a sad day when hard core criminals have more common sense and compassion then the lawyers ready to take this case and the beurocrats who settled it.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:34 PM

668 posts, read 2,179,399 times
Its always been known that even criminals wont tolerate this type of behavior, when a pervert molests a young child, they will take care of thier 'own'...

Sad, but true, criminals hate child molesters as much as those who are on the outside, but, criminals can 'get to' those who are on the inside and bring thier own kind of 'justice' to those who victimize our kids.

The County should have known that he would get a beating like that, (maybe thats why they put him in a cell with others, who knows), and they should have seperated him from 'norml people'...

I guess we have to pay up an then send the idiot back to Mexico so that he can do his perversion down there, or try to get back here and get whipped on again!

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration