U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 03:57 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Countless ruined lives; all for the benefit of illegal aliens who are “seeking a better life.”

Quote:
According to a senior Social Security Administration official, 75 percent of illegal aliens use fraudulent social security numbers in order to get jobs.

In 2008, 16 percent of all identity theft in Utah was employment related. This is an increase of 14 percent over 2007 and it reflects the growth in the state's illegal immigrant population.

They ignore the fact that an estimated 50,000 Utah children are already victims of an epidemic of illegal alien driven identity theft and that 1,626 employers were found to be paying salaries to the Social Security numbers of Utah children on public assistance under the age of 13.

in Arizona an estimated 1 million children have their Social Security numbers being used mainly by illegal aliens for employment purposes.

They ignore the plight of American citizens who are denied unemployment insurance because an illegal alien is either already collecting unemployment benefits under the American's stolen Social Security number or because income earned by the illegal alien is credited to the American's stolen Social Security number thereby making it appear that the unemployed citizen is still working.

They ignore the desperation felt by parents of Utah children who are denied badly needed, means-tested public benefits because the earnings of illegal aliens have been credited to their children's stolen Social Security numbers.

They ignore the injustices that occur when American citizens are arrested or when they are denied jobs because the criminal records of illegal aliens using their stolen Social Security numbers are attached to their names.

They ignore the damage done to Americans who suffer potentially life threatening consequences when their medical records are corrupted with the personal information of illegal aliens using their stolen social security numbers to obtain medical care.
The high cost of illegal immigration - Standard.NET - Standard-Examiner (http://www.standard.net/live/news/170211 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 04:20 PM

8,830 posts, read 8,963,022 times
For the past 12 years, my mother has been contending with her identity theft. Once it starts, it's very difficult to stop. Something like roaches in one's kitchen and all that.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:20 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
This policy of ignoring massive illegal alien identity theft and the impact that it has on its victims is mean spirited and cruel. If this is the price that it takes to maintain good relations with the illegal alien community, then the price is too high and the policy must be changed immediately.It is time for Utah's law enforcement community to focus on the citizens who they are sworn to serve and to protect rather than on making Utah a sanctuary state for illegal alien identity thieves.
Not only is it mean spirited and cruel, it's the equivalent of rape. 7,000 children of Puerto Rican descent and countless more Americans have been victimized by these selfish, culturally corrupt criminals.

Definitely who I'd want as my next door neighbors and fellow Americans . . . NOT.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:29 PM

Yet, all opposition to illegal immigration is racist.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:33 PM

3,196 posts, read 4,716,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet, all opposition to illegal immigration is racist.
Do you think opposition to other legally enacted legislation is racist too? Or are you just against immigration laws?
Are you just against immigration laws in the US? How about Mexico? England? China?

What, specifically, do you find to be racist about immigration laws?

Answer up or lose ALL credibility.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Do you think opposition to other legally enacted legislation is racist too? Or are you just against immigration laws?
Are you just against immigration laws in the US? How about Mexico? England? China?

What, specifically, do you find to be racist about immigration laws?

Answer up or lose ALL credibility.
Perhaps I should have included at the end of my comments. It was pure sarcasm.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:42 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Perhaps I should have included at the end of my comments. It was pure sarcasm.
Sarcasm is racist, TOO....Just WHO do you think you ARE, anyway?? (Yes, yes, I know...with identity theft, none of us can be sure who WE are anymore..much less who YOU are)...

Time for my my 'encounter group' now....tonight, the subject is, "if someone steals your identity, should you get to steal THEIRS? And if you DO, then who does that make YOU ?"

Old 04-21-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Sarcasm is racist, TOO....Just WHO do you think you ARE, anyway?? (Yes, yes, I know...with identity theft, none of us can be sure who WE are anymore..much less who YOU are)...

Time for my my 'encounter group' now....tonight, the subject is, "if someone steals your identity, should you get to steal THEIRS? And if you DO, then who does that make YOU ?"

Can I join you? I really need to start acknowledging my problem. "Hi, I'm Benicar, and I don't really know who I am. Can you help me?"

Last edited by Benicar; 04-21-2009 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Forgot quotes.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Can I join you? I really need to start acknowledging my problem. Hi, I'm Benicar, and I don't really know who I am. Can you help me?
Why should I believe you, when I just bought a SS# off a guy a few minutes ago, which states that I'M Benicar.....(?)

You're working MY side of the street. Better watch it!....

Old 04-21-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Why should I believe you, when I just bought a SS# off a guy a few minutes ago, which states that I'M Benicar.....(?)

You're working MY side of the street. Better watch it!....
That’s what I get for having a unisex name. Was he at least a hunk?

I promise I won’t do it again. Please don’t make me sit in the closet. Please!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or