Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:22 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
I know by saying what I'm about to say I will be accused of being crazy and the rest of you will say "That will never happen"...The reason I believe the government does nothing about the immigration issue is NAFTA, North American Union(NAU) and Security and Prosperity Partnership(SPP). I know its some crazy conspiracy theory but just look at what's happening. I believe the politicians believed that the American Public would never follow along with plans to integrate America with Canada and Mexico so they decided to turn a blind eye on the immigration issue. The more people(Criminal immigrants) the politicians can bring into America that will support such a treasonous idea the better. Basically, they are supplying this country with people(criminal immigrants) that would love the idea of being part of America. The politicians know that Americans would never want to be part of a third world country so, the more of them(criminal immigrants) you bring here(U.S.) the better the numbers become for the integration of America into the North American Union. If anyone can come up with a better theory I'm all ears.

I know its crazy but the more I read about the NAU and SPP the more I believe in this so called conspiracy theory. Think about this as well...what has the signing of the free trade act done for America other than destroy jobs and put us in a astronomical trade deficit which currently is around 68 billion. The pieces of this so called conspiracy theory started with the signing of this in 1994 and the pieces are slowly coming together for American Sovereignty to be taken away in 2010.
I don't believe what you are saying is a theory, but reality. Though it's all hard to grasp that it is reality. There are many U.S. and Mexican government 'legal agreements' already in place, such as in agriculture and other areas. You can find them in web searches. I hear just what you are saying on the radio shows for a few years now. Also we get 40% of our oil from Mexico and government wants to secure this at a time when our other oil source, the middle east, is in turmoil and against America. Bush just made the trip to So. America/Mexico and said "The American people do not want amnesty and neither do I, it won't fly." He went there to talk about Immigration Reform which means "amnesty", as we ALL know now. Los Angeles Mayor also just went to So. America for talks on gangs and immigration reform. Nafta was initiated by Bush senior and Clinton pushed it through, etc. This has been PLANNED long ago and Americans are the victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
What scares me if we continue this war, and trust me we will, no matter who gets into office too, we will be so wiped out finacially, have no one here to protect us, cause guns will be illegal for one and second we will be outnumbered too, and then when we go to another war with IRAN or with someone else, and the draft opens up, our young men and women too, will be forced to fight overseas and all that will be left is a big big mess. And then we will be open to attack from someone else, maybe China, Russia or both or more? Good lord, it sounds just like the bible planned it too, I am not a christian btw, but sometimes, I wonder if I am wrong bout that or maybe whoever wrote it long ago, knew what would happen cause they planned it that way? IT has to be one or the other here, cause man I will tell you, this stuff is scarey, very very scary.
Those men who wrote the Bible long ago (inspired by God) could not have planned for the future to happen...if this is what you are saying. These men saw the future through God, this is the only way they could know.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truetomine View Post
also to let you nonpolitical folks here know that that spanish crap at the bottom is actually a racist mexican organization intent on taking back what the usa fought for and got from mexico in the mexican war in 1840's also....why is noone complaining that he is racist? the white man will pay for what he has done? come on folks...dont be afraid to call that idiot what he is and thats racist and he dont belong in our country...
We get that everyday here in So. CA. where La Raza is very respected by our Los Angeles government, believe it or not! On this board is post of quotes by Los Angeles government officials up to the senate about us being racists and how they are taking over. The pro illegal group is very angry at those who oppose them, even a long time news anchor in public said we stole Mexico's land, etc. He did not apologize but fox news apologized for him. I only wish all Americans really knew how bad it is in CA now. If they could see it then no one would want this amnesty bill, they would want them all sent back.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:12 AM

66 posts, read 59,352 times
wow i cant believe that...but noone will ever call them racist though...because we stole there land!! lmao...as long as we have some halfassed moron for a president who lies cheats and sends ppl to there deaths nothing is ever going to happen on the border sure we have the national guard there but they cant detain illegals only tell them border patrol where they are and the border patrol is so under funded and so few people are employed i saw we take the usa out of iraq and leave iran alone and focus on the terrorist coming in through mexico before we lose the southwest, they already have the majority in texas and california...whats next?

Old 06-18-2007, 11:12 PM

1 posts, read 798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
Well this dude has only one post, so I guess is somebody already posting here with a different name to only express their hate against White people. But I know you'll read this.

Your post shows how ignorant you are. Your post shows how primitive is your way of thinking. Your post justify why your people is starving to death, and are forced to sneak here and steal money. Yes, because working as an illegal, is stealing money. What if we all think the same way?, what if we all decide to get money from the government and stop paying taxes? You want the answer? we would become mexico. A poor mediocre and dysfunctional country, without prosperity, corruption everywhere, gangsters and drug dealers. Mexicans will go back to live in teepees hunting to survive, and WE will make sure people like you don't bring the same cancer to our nation. Start packing.

Beautiful. Thank you, Could not have said it better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration