U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 05:27 PM

365 posts, read 678,709 times

Advertisements

Trial Begins for Teens Accused in Illegal Immigrant's Death : WFMZ-TV 69News (http://wfmz.com/view/?id=832203&title=Trial%20Begins%20for%20Teens%20Ac cused%20in%20Illegal%20Immigrant%26%23039%3Bs%20De ath - broken link)

17, and 19 year olds, what a shame, what a waste of youth
were are the role models, like parents, counselours, community
that did not shape the direction of these 3 young men?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,397,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
Trial Begins for Teens Accused in Illegal Immigrant's Death : WFMZ-TV 69News (http://wfmz.com/view/?id=832203&title=Trial%20Begins%20for%20Teens%20Ac cused%20in%20Illegal%20Immigrant%26%23039%3Bs%20De ath - broken link)

Old news and already talked to death.
Everyone agreed that what happened is a sick tragedy. But keep in mind for every tragedy such as this there are hundreds of legals who have fallen victim to illegal criminals. No 2 wrongs make a right and everyone has also agreed on that.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:38 PM

34,814 posts, read 31,875,964 times
Quote:

Sometimes you can do everything in your power as a Parent to guide your child and yet your child will strike out on their own making bad choices. If they did it they should be punished to the full extent of the law just as the breaking of any US law should be met with full recourse be it a heinous crime or entering illegally.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Old news and already talked to death.
Everyone agreed that what happened is a sick tragedy. But keep in mind for every tragedy such as this there are hundreds of legals who have fallen victim to illegal criminals. No 2 wrongs make a right and everyone has also agreed on that.

see tinman, thats what I mean we do kind of keep a number "you did me I do you" everybody keeps a number a statistic
I guess youre correct but again one life is just to much.
but again lets keep the numbers if you kill 100
I can kill 2. thats the ignorance that we send to the young people that dont have the mature decision skills that us adult have

Old 04-27-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Sometimes you can do everything in your power as a Parent to guide your child and yet your child will strike out on their own making bad choices. If they did it they should be punished to the full extent of the law just as the breaking of any US law should be met with full recourse be it a heinous crime or entering illegally.

youre correct but if we continue electing the rich that control our country then were never going to have that enforcement that we so want.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
youre correct but if we continue electing the rich that control our country then were never going to have that enforcement that we so want.
Not all politicians are rich especially at the local govt level.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Well said. Isn't it amazing the pro illegal side will cry foul when an illegal is killed, but when its an illegal doing the crime the excuses fly. So I ask all those drug smuggling illegals. Where were their role models?
All those illegals who enter illegally rape, murder, rob, commit fraud etc where were their role models?

Old 04-27-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Well said. Isn't it amazing the pro illegal side will cry foul when an illegal is killed, but when its an illegal doing the crime the excuses fly. So I ask all those drug smuggling illegals. Where were their role models?
All those illegals who enter illegally rape, murder, rob, commit fraud etc where were their role models?
Apparently distracted while being supplied maps and literature on how to sneak into the US and milk the US taxpayers of their hard earned dollars because their Parents were more concerned about head count that actual parenting. We read about an Illegal getting injustice here in the US every blue moon but the assault on our citizens from Illegals occurs so often it can be counted by the minutes and seconds.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
see tinman, thats what I mean we do kind of keep a number "you did me I do you" everybody keeps a number a statistic
I guess youre correct but again one life is just to much.
but again lets keep the numbers if you kill 100
I can kill 2. thats the ignorance that we send to the young people that dont have the mature decision skills that us adult have
Well turbide here is the sticky part of the equasion. The more lopsided the numbers the less sympathy people might have. More to the point as crimes continue on the scale that they are, anger and hatred usually less than justified will occure.
Lets face the facts. Illegals enter with no regard for our laws or the burden they create. With them come the criminal element from countries of origin. Add to that they shelter one another knowing who the criminals are.... Most folks find it difficult to feel overly sympathetic towards criminals. After all most of us are taught that criminals are the bad guys.
Thats what I taught my children. Criminals are bad people.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:54 PM

55,431 posts, read 74,298,512 times
if your government enforced the law, there would be no confrontations with the people that are not supposed to be here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or