U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 07:21 AM

974 posts, read 1,351,743 times

Advertisements

I am not a Californian, I am a Missourian. She sounds alot like our Gov and State Congress. They are doing a lot to stop illegal immigration and to balance our books. We are growing business and jobs are becoming a dime a dozen here. Good luck out there, we are hoping for the best for you guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 08:08 AM

16 posts, read 46,789 times
Thanks, I Know I Will

Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
I am not a Californian, I am a Missourian. She sounds alot like our Gov and State Congress. They are doing a lot to stop illegal immigration and to balance our books. We are growing business and jobs are becoming a dime a dozen here. Good luck out there, we are hoping for the best for you guys.
Interesting.

Is one reason that Mo is becoming a job mecca due to the large numbers of Calif folks moving your way? Read that business owners in part being 'forced' to hire legal immigrants/US citizens courtesy of your state's strict anti illegal alien laws?

Old 05-09-2009, 11:53 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
ya right!!!

i am interested in more than her views on a single issue.

who votes for someone on a single issue?

i dont agree wtih her on many issues.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HER.

too bad i cant vote for Arnie again, dammm.
Oh please, illegal aliens and hispanics with illegal alien friends and family members who voted for Obama did exactly that. Lord knows we've heard LaRaza delusionally and consistently proclaim that it was your votes who put him in office. Whose kidding who?

Old 05-09-2009, 12:04 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Oh please, illegal aliens and hispanics with illegal alien friends and family members who voted for Obama did exactly that. Lord knows we've heard LaRaza delusionally and consistently proclaim that it was your votes who put him in office. Whose kidding who?
What about McCain's stance on illegal immigrants?

Old 05-09-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
What about it?

Old 05-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Quote:
What's so important about Juan MexiCain's stance on them?

Old 05-09-2009, 01:51 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
What about it?
You're kidding, right? You have no clue?

You just stated La Raza voted for Obama exclusively for immigration reform.

Meanwhile McCain has gone publicly stating that he dislikes the notion of deportation and favors amnesty more.

The point is that the other issues influence voters as well.

McCain's immigration stance could not solidify him with the "Hispanics with illegal alien friends" demographic because of others issues as well.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
You're kidding, right? You have no clue?

You just stated La Raza voted for Obama exclusively for immigration reform.

Meanwhile McCain has gone publicly stating that he dislikes the notion of deportation and favors amnesty more.

The point is that the other issues influence voters as well.

McCain's immigration stance could not solidify him with the "Hispanics with illegal alien friends" demographic because of others issues as well.
Please find where I used the word exclusively:

Quote:
Please don't twist my words to suit your needs. As far as not having a clue, as much as you would like to pretend I don't by changing the topic of discussion? Once again you lose. I stand by my statement that the majority of "hispanics" including illegal alien voters (particularly those from SOB) voted for Obama based on his support of amnesty. Many of whom bravely had to suck up their racist hatred of blacks to do so.

Quote:
Journalist and TV personality Geraldo Rivera summed up the optimism of pro-immigrant activists and mostly Democrat politicians at the 13th annual U.S.-Mexico Congressional Border Issues Conference by saying he is confident President Barack Obama will keep his campaign promise to sign “comprehensive immigration reform” into law.

“Barack Obama is the first Hispanic president the same way Bill Clinton was the first black” president, Rivera said at the conference, which took place Thursday at the U.S. Capitol.
CNSNews.com - Obama Is €˜First Hispanic President,€™ Geraldo Rivera Says

Old 05-09-2009, 02:15 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Please find where I used the word exclusively:

Please don't twist my words to suit your needs. As far as not having a clue, as much as you would like to pretend I don't by changing the topic of discussion? Once again you lose. I stand by my statement that the majority of "hispanics" including illegal alien voters (particularly those from SOB) voted for Obama based on his support of amnesty. Many of whom bravely had to suck up their racist hatred of blacks to do so.
Absolutely! If not for the issue of illegal immigration, probably 60% of Hispanics who voted for Obama would not have under normal circumstances -- unless he had an Hispanic running mate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration