Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times

Advertisements

you really dont like mexico huh?

i read an article in the paper today. i posted it in the legal immigration forum. it quoted two individuals who took part in the marches.

both said that they were prompetd to gain citizenship (not just residency) because of their civic involvment.

they took the motto to heart. today we march, tommorrow we vote.

they seemed particularly intent on becoming part of the US and its politics.
nice story it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
They're too busy supporting them because they share an ethnicity or they have numerous illegal alien family members that they are harboring, aiding and abetting.

In their minds criminal or not their first loyalty is to their illegal alien familia. Despite how dogged out they are by their homelands whatever percentage is left over belongs to their country and "the race". I've worked with one that was married to an illegal alien and at another firm with one who was harboring her illegal alien grandmother.

Yet we are supposed to believe that millions of illegal aliens primarily from SOB stomping down America's streets yelling Viva Meheeco/LaRaza while waiving the mexican rag want to be Americans? Sure they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

i read an article in the paper today. i posted it in the legal immigration forum. it quoted two individuals who took part in the marches.

both said that they were prompetd to gain citizenship (not just residency) because of their civic involvment.

nice story it was.
Frankly: I do not respect Mexico because that nation seems to look down on its poorest (and typically 'brown') citizens with de facto disdain.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:50 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:

nice story it was.
Then the majority are doing a very p*ss poor job of displaying it! If they love the US so much and were kicked to the curb by Mexico they really shouldn't be waving Mexican flags and ranting about "rights" here in the US then, huh?

Maybe a Mex flag with a slash through it for starters Pick a side, pick a team or end up stuck in neutral.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:13 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:

nice story it was.
Please quote where I have stated that I don't like mexico much . . . "huh". Posting stories that tell the truth about the illegal aliens who hail from there is not the same thing. Nor is it my fault that the majority of the illegal aliens destroying this country are mexican nationals. Please refrain from making ridiculous comments and assumptions and attributing them to me. Additionally, the illegal aliens that you are praising who allegedly took said "motto" to heart should have applied for permission to enter the US instead of invading it illegally. While waiting for said permission they should have stayed home and marched and voted on election day in their own country. Reading what you posted indicates that you really have no clue of how bizarre and twisted your praise and brand of logic is when it comes to illegal alien criminals.

That being said, you should visit the DREAMACT Portal. Obviously quite a few illegal aliens from various other countries don't think too much about mexican illegals either. Apparently, neither does this mexican:

Quote:
Day_dreamin'

Re: Mexican flags....AGAIN
I'm Mexican, and I'm proud of it. But I'm not proud of all those bunch of ****en' PAISAs who don't even know why they were marching.
I could not make it because of work, but it is extremely disappointing to see people walking with Mexican flags when they are trying to become American!. let me spell that for you A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N. Bunch of ignorant people, no wonder they won't legalize us. ugh sorry but I'm just so damn mad.

Mexican flags....AGAIN - Page 2 - DREAM Act Portal Forums __________________
Of course nothing is ever any of your fault or responsibility is it? I'm sure you'll figure out a way to blame me and anyone else who dares to see them for the burden and liability that they really are. The fact that mexican presidents past and present do everything they can to drive them out of mexico and continue to throw up mexican consulates all over the US to keep them from even having the slightest excuse for coming back speaks volumes in terms of their "value".

Last edited by JDubsMom; 05-11-2009 at 07:49 PM..

Old 05-11-2009, 07:32 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Then the majority are doing a very p*ss poor job of displaying it! If they love the US so much and were kicked to the curb by Mexico they really shouldn't be waving Mexican flags and ranting about "rights" here in the US then, huh?

Maybe a Mex flag with a slash through it for starters Pick a side, pick a team or end up stuck in neutral.
Great post, sorry I can't rep you again yet.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:31 AM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Please quote where I have stated that I don't like mexico much . . . "huh". Posting stories that tell the truth about the illegal aliens who hail from there is not the same thing. Nor is it my fault that the majority of the illegal aliens destroying this country are mexican nationals. Please refrain from making ridiculous comments and assumptions and attributing them to me. Additionally, the illegal aliens that you are praising who allegedly took said "motto" to heart should have applied for permission to enter the US instead of invading it illegally. While waiting for said permission they should have stayed home and marched and voted on election day in their own country. Reading what you posted indicates that you really have no clue of how bizarre and twisted your praise and brand of logic is when it comes to illegal alien criminals.

That being said, you should visit the DREAMACT Portal. Obviously quite a few illegal aliens from various other countries don't think too much about mexican illegals either. Apparently, neither does this mexican:

Of course nothing is ever any of your fault or responsibility is it? I'm sure you'll figure out a way to blame me and anyone else who dares to see them for the burden and liability that they really are. The fact that mexican presidents past and present do everything they can to drive them out of mexico and continue to throw up mexican consulates all over the US to keep them from even having the slightest excuse for coming back speaks volumes in terms of their "value".
Once these people realize how bad they are being pimped maybe they will think twice about hoisting those flags. I'm also surprised our govt hasn't tried to get in on the action by adding fees to those remittances heading South. They could turn a tidy profit on 20+ billion that moves around each year undetected. They sure do a good job keeping tabs on my hard earned money.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:07 AM

559 posts, read 1,355,896 times
I am sad to say they've brought it on them selves. I find myself seeing nothing but an anchor when I see a Pregnant Latino pushing a stroller with a baby in it. I don't see a cute toddler or baby, I see a children who have better health care then my children and it makes me angry. When I see a bunch of latino kids exiting from school, I don't see kids, I see $14,000 for each kid of OUR TAX money being used to educate them even though they aren't supposed to be here. When I read a story about a 23 year old latino sounding name having sex with a child under 13, I can't help but try to figure out their immigration status. We've been invaded and I doubt very much I am the only one whose views of 90% of latinos has nosed dived and I think it is sad.

We have been invaded

Old 05-12-2009, 07:24 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post
I am sad to say they've brought it on them selves. I find myself seeing nothing but an anchor when I see a Pregnant Latino pushing a stroller with a baby in it. I don't see a cute toddler or baby, I see a children who have better health care then my children and it makes me angry. When I see a bunch of latino kids exiting from school, I don't see kids, I see $14,000 for each kid of OUR TAX money being used to educate them even though they aren't supposed to be here. When I read a story about a 23 year old latino sounding name having sex with a child under 13, I can't help but try to figure out their immigration status. We've been invaded and I doubt very much I am the only one whose views of 90% of latinos has nosed dived and I think it is sad.

We have been invaded
And worse: most of us Americans today were not raised to be prejudiced

And: what you just described has sullied the reputation of any person who looks Mestizo-------------irrespective of actual race/ethnicity.

Thanks for nothing; pro illegal alien advocates and la raza. The Law of Unintended Consequences is kicking in.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:38 AM

103 posts, read 140,330 times
Victim blaming
It has been proposed that one cause of victim-blaming is the "Just World Hypothesis". People who believe that the world has to be fair may find it hard or impossible to accept a situation in which a person is unfairly and badly hurt. This leads to a sense that, somehow, the victim must have surely done 'something' to deserve their fate. Another theory entails the need to protect one's own sense of invulnerability. This inspires people to believe that rape only happens to those who deserve or provoke the assault (Schneider et al., 1994). This is a way of feeling safer. If the potential victim avoids the behaviors of the past victims then they themselves will remain safe and feel less vulnerable. A global survey of attitudes toward sexual violence by the Global Forum for Health Research shows that victim-blaming concepts are at least partially accepted in many countries. In some countries, victim-blaming is more common, and women who have been raped are sometimes deemed to have behaved improperly. Often, these are countries where there is a significant social divide between the freedoms and status afforded to men and women.
(Wiki)

Old 05-12-2009, 09:38 AM

974 posts, read 1,586,760 times
What exactly are they victims of Swordfish?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration