U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,401,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Duck
Objectives- Me personally I would love to be the one championing the repeal of the 1960 immigration acts that started this wave of immigration from Latin American. End the Chain Migration, Reinstate national quotas, give preference to skilled and educated immigrants. Limits most welfare programs to native residents as to end the rape of our tax payers, End the 14th amendment loop hole that allows anchor babies. Force our senator to enforce and create more strict border control laws.
If this is your platform, count me in. I just want to add term limits to the platform to get rid of entrenched career politicians like Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy and many many others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 PM

470 posts, read 509,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
If this is your platform, count me in. I just want to add term limits to the platform to get rid of entrenched career politicians like Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy and many many others.
hey! i posted that!

and great additions!

Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,585,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
If only that was possible...

Old 05-11-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
If only that was possible...

Ever watched the movie "Pay It Forward"? We have to use this mentality, I have taken it upon myself to educate at least one person each day with facts and the cost of illegal immigration(among other things) and ways to fight it. If we can educate people and get these subjects to some how be top-of-mind issues we may be able to fight it. Pelosi may well have checked her self out depending on where this torture scandal goes, plus if we can push for and get senate seat term limits like some people are trying for then we may solve that problem right there. Fight, fight, FIGHT...

Old 05-11-2009, 03:22 PM

928 posts, read 1,207,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
hey! i posted that!

and great additions!

BamBam for Prez ... just be sure to make this FIRST priority ...

Next - make food bank recipients work around the homes of elderly to earn their food!

Old 05-11-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Ever watched the movie "Pay It Forward"? We have to use this mentality, I have taken it upon myself to educate at least one person each day with facts and the cost of illegal immigration(among other things) and ways to fight it. If we can educate people and get these subjects to some how be top-of-mind issues we may be able to fight it. Pelosi may well have checked her self out depending on where this torture scandal goes, plus if we can push for and get senate seat term limits like some people are trying for then we may solve that problem right there. Fight, fight, FIGHT...
I totally AGREE ....
WELL SAID!!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 PM

16 posts, read 20,429 times
[quote=bambam0084;8756900]As far as a name I'm still really diggin the "Anti Reconquista" i think that will give a little sting to the illegals.

I say we avoid the ACORN scenario. We want to remain legitimate. We have to hold ourselves a little higher then them. We have to do everything by the book. I don't want the media or pro-illegal groups to have a leg to stand on.

Nobody wants a demagogue, please believe. But do you want your country's demographic future determined by La Raza and the A.C.L.U.? I think the U.S. goverment and the anti-white Christian male P.C. crowd
needs a bit of a scare or it will be business as usual. Such a tactic
worked during the Civil rights era, why not for us? But in my heart I would like just to see a strong, gifted, un-evil leader with the courage to stand up for the white nobodies' viewpoint on the immigration matter (all other
races welcome to join in, mind you; I'm just skeptical about how many non-whites care about the white view of our country's demographics and other aspects of our future).

Old 05-11-2009, 05:12 PM

[quote=Al Marotta;8759857]
Quote:
As far as a name I'm still really diggin the "Anti Reconquista" i think that will give a little sting to the illegals.

I say we avoid the ACORN scenario. We want to remain legitimate. We have to hold ourselves a little higher then them. We have to do everything by the book. I don't want the media or pro-illegal groups to have a leg to stand on.

Nobody wants a demagogue, please believe. But do you want your country's demographic future determined by La Raza and the A.C.L.U.? I think the U.S. goverment and the anti-white Christian male P.C. crowd
needs a bit of a scare or it will be business as usual. Such a tactic
worked during the Civil rights era, why not for us? But in my heart I would like just to see a strong, gifted, un-evil leader with the courage to stand up for the white nobodies' viewpoint on the immigration matter (all other
races welcome to join in, mind you; I'm just skeptical about how many non-whites care about the white view of our country's demographics and other aspects of our future).
About the ACORN scenario - its just a way to keep supporters. In some circles they are called FAIR WEATHER Friends - they bail when it gets uncomfortably hot
Democrats have the welfare reputation which made the left think they really cared when in fact they were buying support and votes.
We need a way to make our idea sticky.

As far as a white way of thinking - NOOOO! Wrong direction!

American way of thinking is what we need - when it gets hyphenated (white American or Italian - American or African - American) - it is another version of the same mess. That starts cutting people out.

To me - what I think needs to happen are things like THE AMERICAN COLLEGE FUND - instead of NEGRO COLLEGE FUND - in its day it was really the right thing to do - but we have grown up lets worry about the rest of the poor now. There are many fine Americans of color who are much better off financially than I am.

The problem is America can not continue with JUST US - we need JUSTICE!
Equality for ALL.

We need to direct it back to what made this nation such a wonderful place to be.
Where freedom wasn't bought with a welfare check.
Where people were willing to earn what they ate.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:18 PM

16 posts, read 20,429 times
[quote=Digital_Duck;8760752][quote=Al Marotta;8759857]

As far as a white way of thinking - NOOOO! Wrong direction!

American way of thinking is what we need - when it gets hyphenated (white American or Italian - American or African - American) - it is another version of the same mess. That starts cutting people out.

{ABOVE IS QUOTE FROM DIGITAL DUCK---i'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT OUT PARTS OF QUOTES WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE QUOTED TEXT IS MINE}

Don't you feel whites are perfectly entitled to have some say in the demographic future of America as it is affected --quite directly, if we'll be honest--by immigration? What mess are you talking about (I sincerely don't get you)? How are people getting cut out if a white interest group stands up to a Latino interest group like La Raza? Are your feelings
similar to those who have been conditioned to automatically react to
the words "white" and "Christian" as if they are code words
for hatred?

Old 05-11-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Marotta View Post

Don't you feel whites are perfectly entitled to have some say in the demographic future of America as it is affected --quite directly, if we'll be honest--by immigration? What mess are you talking about (I sincerely don't get you)? How are people getting cut out if a white interest group stands up to a Latino interest group like La Raza? Are your feelings
similar to those who have been conditioned to automatically react to
the words "white" and "Christian" as if they are code words
for hatred?
quick quote lesson. at the beginning of said quote type in [quote-] then at the end type in [/quote-] take out the (-) of course.

I think Mr. Duck is thinking of this as I am. What we have is an immigration problem in the the US which includes all Americans. Illegal immigrants are actually directly competing with minorities and legal immigrants. It would help to have them on our side. Thats a very minor point to the whole issue tho.

I am not terribly PC on any subject, not out of malice, but out of a desire to get down to the meat of everything and the FACTS. The fact is, is that for every La Raza we already have a KKK they don't necessarily cancel each other out but they to offset one another in their attempt at becoming valid.

The real issue is the Reconquesta, that the Mexican leadership tells Mexican immigrants to the U.S. to think, "Mexico first", and the fact that a vast majority of Mexicans believe that the southern U.S. is theirs. Or could the threat be summed up by Dr. Samuel P. Huntington writings, "persistent inflow of Hispanic immigration threatens to divide the United States into 2 peoples, 2 cultures, and 2 languages...The United Stated ignores this challenge at its own peril." also stating, "Mexican immigration differs from past immigration and most other contemporary immigration due to a combination of 6 factors: contiguity, scale, illegality, regional concentration[in the south west], persistence, and historical presence." He also went on to say,"Demographically, socially, and culturally, the reconquista of the Southwest United State by Mexican immigrants is well underway."

Which ever one of those you choose to believe it is simple to see that this is in no way a whites versus La Raza situation. It is much much larger. If we begin to divide over such trivial things as which race of Americans is effected the most we will find ourselves over run, disorganized, bitter and completely helpless.

This is a time when Americans have to come together, as one group, one people, Americans, and say we will not be taken over, we will not see our tax dollars stolen, we will not see our children cheated out of education to further a foreigner, we will not be terrorized raped and pillaged by a semi passive 21st century style invasion from the south.

This is SO MUCH BIGGER than whites versus la Raza. Our homeland and our very way of life we have taken for granted for so long, is at stake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration