U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-14-2009, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Greater Houston
4,514 posts, read 8,608,668 times
Reputation: 2086

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Perhaps it could've have been better if it was implemented before the death of Jamiel Shaw Jr.
And open borders created 168 casualties during the Oklahoma City Bombing. If there was a border crossing from Kansas to Oklahoma, the two men would've surely been caught red-handed.

A few years later, LAX could've suffered the same fate except that the bomber came from Vancouver Island and was caught by Customs. If he had came from Seattle, we would have another tragedy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,449 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
And open borders created 168 casualties during the Oklahoma City Bombing. If there was a border crossing from Kansas to Oklahoma, the two men would've surely been caught red-handed.

A few years later, LAX could've suffered the same fate except that the bomber came from Vancouver Island and was caught by Customs. If he had came from Seattle, we would have another tragedy!
Huh? What's the correlation? Crimes committed by illegal aliens are comparable to crimes committed by homegrown criminals?

I'm having difficult understanding your logic and am waiting for a response.

Last edited by antireconquista; 05-14-2009 at 11:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2009, 12:00 AM
 
Location: Greater Houston
4,514 posts, read 8,608,668 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Huh? What's the correlation? Crimes committed by illegal aliens are comparable to crimes committed by homegrown criminals?

I'm having difficult understanding your logic and am waiting for a response.
Why don't we secure our inside borders in addition to the outside borders? It will make terrorism and drug-trafficking harder.

From your PM:
Quote:
I fail to understand how crimes perpetrated by illegals are comparable to those of crimes committed by homegrown criminals.
I fail to see the distinction between "illegal" (which is a civil law concern, something Rush, et al. and the Nativist movement like to conveniently hide.) criminal law-breakers and "native" criminal law-breakers. They are both lawbreakers!

(All you xenophobes drank the RepubFAIL kool-aid. While we are debating Texans vs. Americans or Mexicans vs. Texans, the pols are steadly accliminating the people to accept totalitarianism. What's next, assigned housing like in pre-90's China?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2009, 12:13 AM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,449 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
Why don't we secure our inside borders in addition to the outside borders? It will make terrorism and drug-trafficking harder.
Hmm, perhaps it's because the focus of the Illegal Immigration forum is illegal immigration. If we wanted to discuss homegrown crime we'd find another forum for that.

If we wanted to discuss issues regarding Kansas we'd head to the Kansas forum. If we wanted to discuss issues regarding Mississippi we'd head to the Mississippi forum.

Get it?

Quote:
I fail to see the distinction between "illegal" (which is a civil law concern, something Rush, et al. and the Nativist movement like to conveniently hide.)
Ah, yes, grouping us together with someone who has almost NEVER been discussed or quoted in this forum and throwing accusations of nativism.

Since you claim that we are associated with Rush Limbaugh, while lacking any evidence of such, I assume that you are probably associated with the Mexica Movement who want the removal of all white people in North America, right? I don't have any evidence of any association but that must be true!

Quote:
criminal law-breakers and "native" criminal law-breakers. They are both lawbreakers!
And one purpose of the illegal immigration forum is to discuss illegal immigration issues.

Quote:
(All you xenophobes drank the RepubFAIL kool-aid.
Xenophobes? Discussing the impact of illegal aliens in the US is xenophobic? It's good to know that people like yourself are throwing around words that lack any logic.

What xenophobic posts have been made by us frequent posters of the illegal immigration forum?

Quote:
While we are debating Texans vs. Americans or Mexicans vs. Texans, the pols are steadly accliminating the people to accept totalitarianism. What's next, assigned housing like in pre-90's China?)
Since when were we discussing Texans vs. Americans or Mexicans vs. Texans in this forum? You do realize that this is the illegal immigration forum--a forum intended to discuss illegal immigration issues--do you?

Last edited by antireconquista; 05-15-2009 at 12:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top