U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 05:13 AM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C H View Post
Focus on the problem. Flow of illegal immigrants. What's the resolution...fixing and tightening our borders. But attacking the folks that are here like they are some demons from hell...not cute. It's sounds like HATE. Hating someone for trying to make a better life for their families. Sad. You talk of these folks as if they were murderers, rapist, and child molesters. And you folks think the US has the resources to deport the nearly 12 million illegal aliens.....keep on dreaming. What's your solution? And not some dream land solution...a real one. And don't say "deport them all"...cause it's NOT going to happen. You may want to start off with fixing the borders.....
You think we have the resources to support them? If we do we sure as h#ll have the resources to remove them. See it's really quite easy. Ike already did it once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 07:38 AM

807 posts, read 1,116,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
I'm already there.
I mean, I'm in the part of Mexico that the US illegally stole from the Mexicans.
You've heard, I assume, of "manifest destiny"?

Oh now I understand, it seems that you take the viewpoint of MeCha or some other Mexican Extremist Hate group..

Old 05-20-2009, 07:50 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C H View Post
Hahaha. Such a simple answer.

I wonder what you would do if the US' economy would collaspe. No money, no jobs, no food. But our neighbor to the north is doing just fine. And you had NO opportunity to support yourself or your family. Your kids go days without a proper meal. The education system also has collasped due to lack of funds. Your life is misery with no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. I wonder if you would risk it to ensure your children had the chance at a good life, or you would die in misery. Hmmmmmm. To say these people are criminals for wanting to SURVIVE is harsh. But to survive is a HUMAN trait. Now focus on the government and stop demonizing people who want to live.
If the US collapses, you put on your thinking cap and the ONLY response to the crisis that you can come up with is to head north and sponge off the Canadians then I recommend you devote some time to researching disaster preparedness and survival techniques.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 AM

60,042 posts, read 30,586,259 times
What percentage of debt, the illegals have imposed on California, led to the State going bankrupt??

If there were no illegals to feed off the state, do you think California, would be where it is today?

Old 05-20-2009, 01:20 PM

83 posts, read 120,394 times
According to what I have read recently, the government of California attributes as much as 94% of the $21 Billion deficit to illegal immigrants: the crime they create, the burden on schools, the burden on health care, the food stamps, the lost tax revenue, the housing, the burden on police and fire, the list goes on and on and on....

Old 05-20-2009, 02:58 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,746,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
According to what I have read recently, the government of California attributes as much as 94% of the $21 Billion deficit to illegal immigrants: the crime they create, the burden on schools, the burden on health care, the food stamps, the lost tax revenue, the housing, the burden on police and fire, the list goes on and on and on....
That sounds about right.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:15 PM

83 posts, read 120,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
I'm already there.
I mean, I'm in the part of Mexico that the US illegally stole from the Mexicans.
You've heard, I assume, of "manifest destiny"?

And who did Mexico illegally steal their land from?

Here's the deal, we can argue all day about who stole what land from who but the bottom line is that American can not support the millions of illegal aliens who swarm across the border and rape the economy demanding free services and multiplying like cats (and I have said the same thing about that couple in Arkansas who have 19 children so this isnt a race thing).

This is about people who do NOT take personal responsibility and expect everyone else to pay for their children, give them a job, pay their rent, and pay for their food. And when you think that there are MILLIONS of people here illegally expecting all of this from the taxpayers, you can maybe understand why California is bankrupt and running with a $21 billion deficit.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:48 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
And who did Mexico illegally steal their land from?

Here's the deal, we can argue all day about who stole what land from who but the bottom line is that American can not support the millions of illegal aliens who swarm across the border and rape the economy demanding free services and multiplying like cats (and I have said the same thing about that couple in Arkansas who have 19 children so this isnt a race thing).

This is about people who do NOT take personal responsibility and expect everyone else to pay for their children, give them a job, pay their rent, and pay for their food. And when you think that there are MILLIONS of people here illegally expecting all of this from the taxpayers, you can maybe understand why California is bankrupt and running with a $21 billion deficit.
You will notice when I suggest that Hispanics return to Spain for what they did to the Aztecs, etc.---------the 'we stole Mexico's lands' crowd shuts up real fast

Old 05-20-2009, 07:00 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,232,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post

Oh now I understand, it seems that you take the viewpoint of MeCha or some other Mexican Extremist Hate group..

I guess I do, then.
It would take a really exceptionally passive and emotionally detached individual to fail to respond with "Extremist Hate" to the vitriolic garbage spewed in this thread. Many of the statements expressed here are quite hateful and lacking in even the most basic human decency.

Frankly, I'd support any organization that opposed the inhumane ideas expressed in this thread, even if I wasn't of the same ethnicity as them.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:07 PM

807 posts, read 1,116,578 times
Quote:
I believe it.. Especially with our state going bankrupt..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration