U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-23-2009, 06:52 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,754,819 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
They live here though. It's not as if they are not integrated in our society. See, the distinction of "illegal" really does not change the fact that they are already here.
And said illegals can and will be deported------------the anger is growing against those insolent losers.

Maybe in your world it is OK to flagrantly break the the law and cry if caught----------not mine.

 
Old 05-23-2009, 06:52 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,883,312 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
They are not even close to being the same.The USA is not your "house", it's your country. Every time you go to the fridge do you pay a dollar? Every time a light bulb goes out, do you vote to get a new one? At your home, do you have your kids pay straight into your SS? A country is more complex than a house. It's a really poor analogy.
Oh, but to citizens of this country, this IS our home. Obviously, you think differently. You still didn’t answer my question. Can they stay?

Are terrorists also welcome, since they are already here?
 
Old 05-23-2009, 06:53 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,754,819 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
They are not even close to being the same.The USA is not your "house", it's your country. Every time you go to the fridge do you pay a dollar? Every time a light bulb goes out, do you vote to get a new one? At your home, do you have your kids pay straight into your SS? A country is more complex than a house. It's a really poor analogy.
Your desperation is showing the harder the anti illegal alien hammer falls.
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:51 PM
 
3,536 posts, read 5,098,970 times
Reputation: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Oh, but to citizens of this country, this IS our home. Obviously, you think differently. You still didn’t answer my question. Can they stay?

Are terrorists also welcome, since they are already here?
Not your home (try to redecorate the white house, try to put your own legislation) it's your country and terrorists are different than illegals.
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:53 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,754,819 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Not your home (try to redecorate the white house, try to put your own legislation) it's your country and terrorists are different than illegals.
And both are still criminals.
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:53 PM
 
3,536 posts, read 5,098,970 times
Reputation: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Your desperation is showing the harder the anti illegal alien hammer falls.
What the hell are you talking about? Desperation? See you say these things which make absolutely no sense since there is no context. A smiley does not validate an argument. Sometimes I wonder about you...
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 PM
 
3,536 posts, read 5,098,970 times
Reputation: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And both are still criminals.
So are you. Ever go above the speed limit?
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,754,819 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Desperation? See you say these things which make absolutely no sense since there is no context. A smiley does not validate an argument. Sometimes I wonder about you...
Pot, meet kettle.

Just accept the fact that the party is over for the illegals---------just that they are so damn delusional as a group that they are still in denial.
 
Old 05-23-2009, 08:59 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,754,819 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
So are you. Ever go above the speed limit?
19 MPH and under the limit is a civil violation here in Arizona with the possible exception of 15 MPH school zones.
 
Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 PM
 
1,091 posts, read 3,243,256 times
Reputation: 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

Just accept the fact that the party is over for the illegals---------just that they are so damn delusional as a group that they are still in denial.

Yeah, right. I'm sure Barack's about to drop the hammer on em, unlike his over-compassionate, feel-good liberal predecessor, George W. Bush.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top