Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2009, 09:01 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,905,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
that1guy:

Please accept the fact that the party is over and the 'guests' (illegal aliens) need to leave----------------or else.
You understand that if that all the illegal immigrants were to leave out of CA, the economy of CA would crash. The net migration of Californians would be outbound and we would lose a significant amount of sales revenue.

Regardless of the fact that when you post a quote, it is implied you would actually respond to it, not go out onto a a tangent.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Dude, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE DIFFERENT THAN FREAKIN' VIOLENT CRIMINALS!!!! THERE ARE DIFFERENT MOTIVATING FACTORS AT PLAY!!! NO WE DID NOT TRY TO HAVE A COHESIVE PLAN!!!! WE SIMPLY GRANTED AMNESTY WITHOUT ANY OTHER MEASURES!!!!
So those who ILLEGALLY enter our country and rape, murder, steal and deal drugs are what?

Old 05-22-2009, 09:41 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
You understand that if that all the illegal immigrants were to leave out of CA, the economy of CA would crash. The net migration of Californians would be outbound and we would lose a significant amount of sales revenue.

Regardless of the fact that when you post a quote, it is implied you would actually respond to it, not go out onto a a tangent.
I strongly disagree there.

Flip side: California needs a catharsis as it is; if its economy indeed crashes---------oh well. Maybe the greedy Yuppie types will finally be forced to pay appropriate wages again for Americans.

Trust me: there are scads of unemployed Americans now.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:41 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,905,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
So those who ILLEGALLY enter our country and rape, murder, steal and deal drugs are what?
So all illegal immigrants rape, murder, steal and deal drugs? I didn't know that...

Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,187 times
Khaliphornya gets what it deserves.....

I love it.....all we need now is for the hoards of diseased mutants from south of the (former) border to move into all the posh trendy "white" neighborhoods.....lets' start with the Castro....now that would tickle me positively “pink”......I wonder how they'd all get along.....
Cross dressers who don't shave their legs.....with the shave-headed tat-covered baggy pants murders bouncing around in disco-fleck paint job cars....how rich....Perhaps they'd hire some gyno-americans to mediate.....teach them how to hold hands and get in touch with their feelings....bring out all the similarities....between the two "sub-par" cultures...
Perhaps they'd all become communists and at least have some sort of activity to occupy their time instead of buggery and other crimes....

Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
So all illegal immigrants rape, murder, steal and deal drugs? I didn't know that...
I didn’t say that ALL illegal aliens are violent criminals. I asked you a question based on YOUR post which implied that NONE of them are violent criminals. I ask again; what do you call a person who has illegally entered this country and commits rape, murder, theft, or deal drugs? Are they, or are they not CRIMINALS, including violent criminals?

Old 05-22-2009, 10:00 AM

807 posts, read 1,302,395 times
Quote:

That is SPIN.. IF the illegals left California, there would be MORE jobs and resources available to the citizens in California, the state would be less crowded and Emergency rooms wouldn't be nearly as packed or even CLOSING down.. Legal Legit businesses and people would THRIVE!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 10:12 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,347,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
I have been living in California for about 4 years and have noticed that the culture that is portrayed on television about California really does not exist anywhere except maybe Santa Monica or Malibu. Most of Southern California is a haven for illegal immigrants and their dirty, crime-ridden, gang-infested neighborhoods.

The culture of California is suffering. Where are all of the historical craftsman houses? Oh yeah, they are being stuccoed and painted pink with tacky iron fences around them. And if you are REALLY lucky, they won't put up a fence at all and instead will use old garage doors and scrap pieces of wood to make a fence.

They park 100 cars in their driveways because there are 40 people living in each home, hanging their laundry on the fences and in the trees and letting their children terrorize the neighborhood with their loud, gang-infested friends.

California was once a beautiful state where people could be anything they wanted and the illegal Mexicans have taken over and turned it into a cesspool that is filthy, expensive, and no longer American.

I am so sick of seeing commercials in Spanish and receiving mail at my home that is only written in Spanish.

I am sick of going to grocery stores where the clerks don's speak English.

I am sick of hearing Mariachi clown music blasted day and night with no regard to people who have to sleep.

I am sick of trying to buy clothing and finding nothing but tacky, lime-green, stretchy hooker dresses with sequins and bullcrap sewn all over it.

I am sick of people with pit bulls terrorizing the neighborhoods with their out-of-control dogs.

I am sick of illegals taking work from my partner who is in construction and doing illegal renovations to houses for 10 cents on the dollar.

I am sick of the crime, the theft, the gangs.

I am sick of the government of California kowtowing to the illegals and making room for them to come over here and crap out a bunch of anchor babies and rape our healthcare system with their promiscuous, ignorant, non-birth-control-taking selves.

I am sick of illegals sending their non-english-speaking children to school where other children suffer because the teachers are spending half of their class time catering to the illegal children.

I am sick of seeing masses of illegals hovering around Home Depot holding up signs demanding $15 an hour to do illegal under the table work.

I am sick of illegals knocking on my door trying to sell their homemade tamales, asking if I have any gold to sell, or asking if they can mow my lawn for extra money.

I am sick of living in a state where I pay thousands of dollars in taxes to support people who do not work and keep having children and getting their rent for free.

I am sick of having to pay extra insurance because so many of the illegals on the road do not have a driver's license OR car insurance.

I am sick of immigration rallies being held downtown where the taxpayers have to be responsible for cleaning up after the carnage and providing security.

California will not be recognizable in 5 years. I barely recognize it now.
Give me a break...

(REMEMBER, I'm a White person with a family that's been in the country for 4 generations)

I live 8 miles from the Mexican Border and I don't have these problems...and I an not an ignorant racist...I speak Spanish and understand that "we" stole this land from Mexicans, mostly starting in the mid-1800s. You know those roads and those missions? Yeah, they were built by Spanish speaking people. Los Angeles...hmm, what language is that city's name in? What about Santa Ana? Santa Monica? San Diego? San Francisco?

Hmm...almost every single major city in California has a Spanish name.

I've seen plenty of white-filled trailer parks filled with white-trash rednecks that blast their death metal and crash their cars on meth-fueled rages. I also see black people hanging out on street corners dealing drugs. I see Asians breaking into cars. So what? People are flawed, you can't single out one specific race/nationality without looking at your own too.

People like you have done a lot to ruin this country too...

You are such a prejudiced racist that it's sad. You attribute all those things to "illegals" when many of them are just as bad coming from legal white rednecks like you. A white-owned pitbull bit off half of my girlfriend's brother's face and he's had to live his life with half of his face disfigured because a white person was irresponsible with their dog. I was also bitten (only on the arm, but I still had to go to the emergency room) by a white person's dog when I was a kid.

What about the clothing sentence? That doesn't even make sense. Where are you shopping at?

Just admit that you're a racist and this will be easier. You hate Mexicans, you don't care about their legality, you want them all gone so you can live in your fairy-tale vision of what suburbia should be. You want the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle...if you hate California, please get out of here, we really don't want people like you here. Stop complaining.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:17 AM

807 posts, read 1,302,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
Give me a break...

I live 8 miles from the Mexican Border and I don't have these problems...and I an not an ignorant racist...I speak Spanish and understand that "we" stole this land from Mexicans, mostly starting in the mid-1800s. You know those roads and those missions? Yeah, they were built by Spanish speaking people. Los Angeles...hmm, what language is that city's name in? What about Santa Ana? Santa Monica? San Diego? San Francisco?

Hmm...almost every single major city in California has a Spanish name.

I've seen plenty of white-filled trailer parks filled with white-trash rednecks that blast their death metal and crash their cars on meth-fueled rages. I also see black people hanging out on street corners dealing drugs. I see Asians breaking into cars. So what? People are flawed, you can't single out one specific race/nationality without looking at your own too.

People like you have done a lot to ruin this country too...

You are such a prejudiced racist that it's sad. You attribute all those things to "illegals" when many of them are just as bad coming from legal white rednecks like you. A white-owned pitbull bit off half of my girlfriend's brother's face and he's had to live his life with half of his face disfigured because a white person was irresponsible with their dog. I was also bitten (only on the arm, but I still had to go to the emergency room) by a white person's dog when I was a kid.

What about the clothing sentence? That doesn't even make sense. Where are you shopping at?

Just admit that you're a racist and this will be easier. You hate Mexicans, you don't care about their legality, you want them all gone so you can live in your fairy-tale vision of what suburbia should be. You want the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle...if you hate California, please get out of here, we really don't want people like you here. Stop complaining.
First of all, wanting the LAWS followed in one's country does NOT make one a racist..

IF you want to play the "Racist" card, wouldn't it be fair to suggest that ONE group or race of people being allowed to break the law while others can't is indeed, Racist?

For a "Lefty" you seem to possess a great deal of hostility towards Americans that want the laws of the country followed..

Old 05-22-2009, 10:34 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,347,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
First of all, wanting the LAWS followed in one's country does NOT make one a racist..

IF you want to play the "Racist" card, wouldn't it be fair to suggest that ONE group or race of people being allowed to break the law while others can't is indeed, Racist?

For a "Lefty" you seem to possess a great deal of hostility towards Americans that want the laws of the country followed..
Oh my god, how dumb can some people be.
LEFTY REFLECTS MY HANDEDNESS, NOT MY POLITICAL AFFILIATION! It says it right there below my name. I'm a registered Republican, Navy Veteran, White, Heterosexual, Little-League Coaching, Hard-Working American who loves his country.

Just because something is a law, doesn't mean it's right. We had Jim Crow laws, do you think they were right and should not have been fought? What about the Prohibition laws? Or the laws forbidding blacks and women from voting?

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" is the United States I believe in. The same country that accepted Germans, Irish, Italians, Russians, Swedes and all those other white people who brought their own cultures and traditions to this country. A generation or two later, and those traditions became American traditions. It's called the "melting pot" and it's one of the main ideals this nation was founded on. If you don't like that, move to an all-white country with closed borders...

Trust me, the OP just screams RACIST from the words used like "mariachi clown music" and all your stereotyping. Give me a break. You are a racist, just admit it and your life will be easier. The first step is acceptance.

How can you claim that you're not racist against Mexicans when you don't mention the Asian immigrants, the white ones or the African immigrants. Only about 50% of immigrants are Mexican...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration