U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 05:57 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I donít know where you got the impression that we donít consider illegal aliens to be ďpeople.Ē What the heck are they if they arenít people? Drug dealers are also people, but that doesnít absolve them of their crimes.

I personally believe this is primarily an issue of ethnic solidarity for you and many Hispanics. I canít relate to that, because I donít feel any sense of solidarity with black criminals. The only thing we have in common is race. Iím sorry, but that isnít a good enough reason for me to support them.
I may be White but I certainly do not feel any kinship with White/Anglo criminals either----------even if they are indeed US citizens.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Who the f--- is talking about open borders?
Your responses are increasingly annoying, because you don't seem to have a grip on things being discussed, and don't have many coherent answers. You're not doing much besides finger-pointing and grandstanding, acting like you know what you are talking about.
Malamute is very cut and dried whereas you are descending into personal attacks since you are being checkmated.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:48 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,793,137 times
Quote:
JDubsMom;8949671Your delusional pretense of those of us against illegal immigration being racist against hispanics and legal immigrants is so LaRaza circa 2007. No matter how many times you click your heels and repeat you are an American citizen, it doesn't make it so and the passage of the Nightmare Act will never be supported by the majority of Americans. We have millions of our own citizens who can't afford college and are not eligible to receive instate tuition no matter where they "happen to reside" even though they are citizens of the US. Do you really think we are going to vote to allow illegal alien children turned adult criminals to overrun the number of Americans who are able to attend college?

I have no doubt that you have very little, if any, contact with average Americans. Otherwise you would realize that the majority of us do NOT support "comprehensive" immigration reform. Even Obama and Napolitano have acknowledged that fact publicly.
My post was specifically targeted at you, i've been reading your posts long enough to know that you are anti-hispanic and definitely anti-immigrant.

You presume to speak for the majority of americans, yet poll after poll have shown we do not just share your hateful and narrow minded views.

Quote:
Do you really think we are going to vote to allow illegal alien children turned
Since when did you become a member of the united states congress? You are even more delusional and detached from reality than i thought. I don't really blame you for trying to make yourself more important than you really are on a message board. Everyone has to get their satisfaction in life somewhere.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
My post was specifically targeted at you, i've been reading your posts long enough to know that you are anti-hispanic and definitely anti-immigrant.

You presume to speak for the majority of americans, yet poll after poll have shown we do not just share your hateful and narrow minded views.

Since when did you become a member of the united states congress? You are even more delusional and detached from reality than i thought. I don't really blame you for trying to make yourself more important than you really are on a message board. Everyone has to get their satisfaction in life somewhere.
Speak for yourself.

Most of us here are definitely anti illegal immigrant although, I can understand JDubs is wanting a moratorium on all immigration till we (the USA) get our own house in order.

Old 05-23-2009, 08:49 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,900,435 times
Quote:

Really? I defy you to pull up a single post that will back up your deliberate lies and attacks upon my character. Posting the stories about the criminal acts of illegal aliens who due to their own actions are majority hispanic, does not make me hateful or anti-immigrant. But I am anti-illegal immigration. As for you targeting me? Now that's a riot. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide, not even from the US government. Can you say the same?

The fact that you are blaming me for the invasion of illegal alien hispanics makes you more than a little disingenuous, wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
Once again little girl, please find one single quote that you can attribute to me wherein I have stated that I am a member of the US Congress. You really need to see a doctor about your hallucinations about me. They are obviously manifesting themselves in your head to the degree that you actually believe what is going on in your mind is real.

I'm sure everyone on this board will be waiting with baited breath for you to post the links or quotes where I state that I am anti-hispanic and a member of the US Congress. Gee, I can hardly wait.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 05-23-2009 at 09:13 PM..

Old 05-23-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Really? I defy you to pull up a SINGLE post that will back up your deliberate lies and attacks upon my character. Posting the stories about the criminal acts of illegal aliens who happen to be the majority hispanic does not make me hateful or anti-immigrant. But I am anti-illegal immigration. As for you targeting me? Now that's a riot. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide, not even from the US government. Can you say the same?

The fact that you are blaming me for the invasion of illegal alien hispanics makes you more than a little disingenuous, wouldn't you agree?

Once again little girl, please find one single quote that you can attribute to me wherein I have stated that I am a member of the US congress. Otherwise, please refrain from your delusional, false accusations against me.

I'm sure everyone on this board will be waiting with baited breath for you to post the links or quotes where I state that I am anti-hispanic and a member of the US Congress. Gee, I can hardly wait.
Why don't you take that advise and refrain from YOUR delusional, false accusations against me? I have nothing to hide from the U.S gov't either, so you need to stop your asinine accusations about me being an "illegal alien".

Btw, is it possible to attack your character when you don't have one?

Old 05-23-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Why don't you take that advise and refrain from YOUR delusional, false accusations against me? I have nothing to hide from the U.S gov't either, so you need to stop your asinine accusations about me being an "illegal alien".

Btw, is it possible to attack your character when you don't have one?
Awe, judging by the tone of your personal attacks, you sound really ticked off. Oh well.

Back on topic: Did you find the(lies you told on me) quotes yet?

Old 05-23-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Awe, judging by the tone of your personal attacks, you sound really ticked off. Oh well.

Back on topic: Did you find the(lies you told on me) quotes yet?
Typical bully behavior, weren't you the one who pulled this off-topic by making false accusations about my personal life? I am just pointing out the hypocricy of you crying about me making false accusations about you, when you do it to me every single time you respond to my posts.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Typical bully behavior, weren't you the one who pulled this off-topic by making false accusations about my personal life? I am just pointing out the hypocricy of you crying about me making false accusations about you, when you do it to me every single time you respond to my posts.
Of course you are and of course I believe every word you say

Old 05-24-2009, 01:51 AM

223 posts, read 254,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Malamute is very cut and dried whereas you are descending into personal attacks since you are being checkmated.
Checkmated? By repeatedly insisting I am less American than him as a Mexican-American? Hardly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or