U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 07:17 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,087,175 times

Advertisements

first of all, i never used the word homophobe. or racist.

i dont throw those around.

secondly, it might be state by state, but immigration is a fed issue, allowed by marriage. and it will make its way to the federal level.

except i dont think you really understand the issue at hand.

thats not being homphobic, or racist. thats juyst being ignorant of the facts and uninformed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
No, it wont. This is a state by state issue. I have no issue with the PEOPLE of a certain state deciding to vote this up or down. Quit whining and acting like the fed has the right or rather the duty to push YOUR agenda.

Your arguments are alway pathetic at best, your never use fact, you twist words, you try and go to what ever safe place you can and scream racist, or homophobe, or bigot and never come out on top.
Your like that little kid that wants in the conversation at the big kids table so bad, that you will take any point of view or scream any nonsensical thing you can just to be divisive and heard. It is getting nauseating...

He is aiding and abetting an unidentified criminal. Thats enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 05:34 PM

oooohhhhh you know about me!!!!

if i werent important to you, you would put me on your ignore list, which you threaten to, but never follow thru on.

stay proud sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Frankly my dear, I don't care about you, what you say or who you are (even though I know more about you you think I know). You are not important to me in any way, don't flatter yourself.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:40 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,908,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
oooohhhhh you know about me!!!!

if i werent important to you, you would put me on your ignore list, which you threaten to, but never follow thru on.

stay proud sister
You've got so many screen names it's hard to keep track of which one of you to put on the list from day to day. Troll on screen name number 3.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:47 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,798,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
you think i hail from a foreign country? you think im an illegal?

i dont like to "out" myself. i like to maintain privacy, and i hate bringing up race/ethnicity.

but for the record, im black(af/am) as you. and hispanic.

so voila to you, lady.

i aint an illegal. dont accuse me of that. that might be interpretted as a personal attack on me.
That is straight from the playbook of the anti-hispanic posters on here. They accuse any poster with a different view on immigration as illegal aliens or "dreamies".

Old 05-30-2009, 09:04 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,832,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That is straight from the playbook of the anti-hispanic posters on here. They accuse any poster with a different view on immigration as illegal aliens or "dreamies".
I am not aware of any anti-Hispanic posters on this forum. I'm sure you meant anti-illegal. No problem.

I know for a fact DREAMies post on this forum. Prior to the deletion of a thread over in DREAMland, a poster invited others to "join in the attack" here. It was also mentioned that although most of the regular posters are anti-illegal, some pros post as well, and you have freedom to oppose. Additionally, it mentioned the mods are fair and some are even "on our side." So, please don't pretend it's a figment of our imagination.

Eventually, DREAMies will learn what NOT to say on the open forum. Isn’t that why the “secret” chat room was started?

Old 05-30-2009, 09:42 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,908,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I am not aware of any anti-Hispanic posters on this forum. I'm sure you meant anti-illegal. No problem.

I know for a fact DREAMies post on this forum. Prior to the deletion of a thread over in DREAMland, a poster invited others to "join in the attack" here. It was also mentioned that although most of the regular posters are anti-illegal, some pros post as well, and you have freedom to oppose. Additionally, it mentioned the mods are fair and some are even "on our side." So, please don't pretend it's a figment of our imagination.

Eventually, DREAMies will learn what NOT to say on the open forum. Isn’t that why the “secret” chat room was started?
She shoots and she scores . . . . A TRIPLE DOUBLE AND THE CROWD GOES WILD.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,305,613 times
Back on topic everyone.
Yac.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:50 PM

nope, been the ONE from day 1. 2006. no need to create any other screen names.

i stand by what i say. i want people to know what i say.

troll on pffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You've got so many screen names it's hard to keep track of which one of you to put on the list from day to day. Troll on screen name number 3.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:56 PM

32,898 posts, read 30,151,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Don't forget relatives of Illegals or the slave wage paying owners of illegal businesses.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:13 PM

3,162 posts, read 10,310,076 times
Default Texas mayor quits job for gay illegal immigrant he loves

It was, simply put, the most stunning abdication since King Edward VIII in 1936 gave up the British throne for Wallis Simpson, the twice-divorced American socialite.

Only two weeks after being elected to serve his fourth term, Mayor J.W. Lown of San Angelo submitted his resignation letter Tuesday from an undisclosed location in Mexico.

No, being mayor of San Angelo is not exactly the same as being the King of the United Kingdom and Emperor of India, but the reason for Lown’s abdication is the same as Edward’s.
Love.

What made it stunning wasn’t the status of Lown’s office, which pays $600 a year, but the status of his lover.
Lown fell for an illegal Mexican immigrant. A man.

Texas mayor quits job for gay illegal immigrant he loves | Chronicle | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or