U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you support amnesty for illegal aliens?
Yes, let's roll out the red carpet 18 16.82%
No, get them back to Mexico ASAP! 89 83.18%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
Reputation: 2244

Advertisements

oooohhhhh, thanks.

silly children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This incident was also available on YouTube, but has been removed. A photo can be seen on the link below.



So Cal Walkout Pics (Dubya's Future GOP)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-26-2009, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
Wow I missed out on a cat fight...
To answer the Op's question. No we should not grant amnesty. To do so sends the message just as it did the last time that you will be rewarded for your criminal behavior.
No sir. We should enforce our laws and punish all those who refuse to respect and abide by what is our right to enforce.
We can not continue the practice of rewarding illegals.
By the way for those of you who insist that it is only about race. Blame the 80% of hispanic illegals for that. Laws designed to stop and punish illegal immigration impact mostly hispanics because it is hispanics who are the greatest violators of the laws.
If my house is infested with roaches and I also have a bee hive outside when I refer to the damn bugs I am refering to the bugs inside my house, the ones that are the greatest problem. Yes I could be more specific but no need to be so. It is the roaches that are the primary focus.
In this case hispanics. They are after all the vast majority of illegals.
The fact that Mexico is our neighbor is not relevent unless you are talking about what country respects our rights, our laws and our culture the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 01:51 PM
 
1,986 posts, read 3,465,565 times
Reputation: 1288
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what high school? where? got a link?

AOL Search




snopes.com: Mexican Flag at Montebello High School

Now I ask you, who would EVER consider these people AMERICANS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 02:02 PM
 
Location: Texas
14,969 posts, read 13,761,828 times
Reputation: 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Wow I missed out on a cat fight...
To answer the Op's question. No we should not grant amnesty. To do so sends the message just as it did the last time that you will be rewarded for your criminal behavior.
No sir. We should enforce our laws and punish all those who refuse to respect and abide by what is our right to enforce.
We can not continue the practice of rewarding illegals.
By the way for those of you who insist that it is only about race. Blame the 80% of hispanic illegals for that. Laws designed to stop and punish illegal immigration impact mostly hispanics because it is hispanics who are the greatest violators of the laws.
If my house is infested with roaches and I also have a bee hive outside when I refer to the damn bugs I am refering to the bugs inside my house, the ones that are the greatest problem. Yes I could be more specific but no need to be so. It is the roaches that are the primary focus.
In this case hispanics. They are after all the vast majority of illegals.
The fact that Mexico is our neighbor is not relevent unless you are talking about what country respects our rights, our laws and our culture the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 02:34 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,581,916 times
Reputation: 267
Students Protest Immigration Bill*1

03/27: Student immigration protest*1

03/27 : Student protest*1

03/27 : Student protest*1

03/27 : Student protest*1

03/27 : Student protest*1

Can you guess in which country these patriotic folks were waving Mexican flags?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 03:19 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Yet, we are somehow racists because we oppose these ingrates. To those incessantly whining about us focusing on Mexican illegal aliens -- take a look at these despicable scenes and tell me why we should embrace such brazen anti-Americanism. We are providing these parasites with a tax-funded “free” K-12 education, and this is how they show their gratitude. What other group of illegals do you see behaving like this? Show us some pictures of illegal alien Asians, Haitians, Europeans, Africans, etc. displaying such blatant disrespect for this country.

This is the same attitude of DREAMies; which is one reason they will never be granted citizenship. This illustrates just how stupid they are. Even a moron would realize you don’t behave like this and expect anyone to believe you have any allegiance to this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 13,030,375 times
Reputation: 4874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
Amnesty

They are here anyways. If they become legal, they will have to pay taxes.

Right. Nice try.

50% of American pay ZERO taxes.

Most of them work under the table and pay no taxes and still get welfare and health on me.

No, send them home, we have enough free loaders.

And they can take their diseases back with them. All of a sudden our kids are getting diseases back that we got rid of many years ago, guess where most of it is coming from? Illegals who are not required to get their kids shots.

So, no. Do you know how many real Americans could have jobs if we deported all the criminals from Mexico? Lots of them. Jobs would be everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet, we are somehow racists because we oppose these ingrates. To those incessantly whining about us focusing on Mexican illegal aliens -- take a look at these despicable scenes and tell me why we should embrace such brazen anti-Americanism. We are providing these parasites with a tax-funded “free” K-12 education, and this is how they show their gratitude. What other group of illegals do you see behaving like this? Show us some pictures of illegal alien Asians, Haitians, Europeans, Africans, etc. displaying such blatant disrespect for this country.

This is the same attitude of DREAMies; which is one reason they will never be granted citizenship. This illustrates just how stupid they are. Even a moron would realize you don’t behave like this and expect anyone to believe you have any allegiance to this country.
No you are racists because you insist on pointing out the fact that most illegals are hispanic and most of them are Mexicans. Using facts to support your argument is now racist according to the PC crowd. Come on Benicar I thought you were up to date on this stuff.
Please refer to tinmans PC handbook page 1132. Here I will quote it for you.
Page 1132 sect 12 paragragh 87
It is now considered racist to use facts no matter how accurate to demonstrate a point in regards to illegal aliens who are also of Mexican citizens. We now ignore facts and refer to all illegals as model citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 03:34 PM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,308,379 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
The question is simple enough.
No thnking person would support it at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2009, 03:38 PM
 
Location: United States
142 posts, read 192,514 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Wow I missed out on a cat fight...
To answer the Op's question. No we should not grant amnesty. To do so sends the message just as it did the last time that you will be rewarded for your criminal behavior.
No sir. We should enforce our laws and punish all those who refuse to respect and abide by what is our right to enforce.
We can not continue the practice of rewarding illegals.
By the way for those of you who insist that it is only about race. Blame the 80% of hispanic illegals for that. Laws designed to stop and punish illegal immigration impact mostly hispanics because it is hispanics who are the greatest violators of the laws.
If my house is infested with roaches and I also have a bee hive outside when I refer to the damn bugs I am refering to the bugs inside my house, the ones that are the greatest problem. Yes I could be more specific but no need to be so. It is the roaches that are the primary focus.
In this case hispanics. They are after all the vast majority of illegals.
The fact that Mexico is our neighbor is not relevent unless you are talking about what country respects our rights, our laws and our culture the least.
Not the best analogy when talking about Hispanics, racists call them that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top