Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 01:07 PM

471 posts, read 586,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:

04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
[SIZE=5]J_Velasquez3[/SIZE]

Re: Undocumented Immigrant Fighting To Stay In SA
well usually if u get pulled over with no license u get a ticket. then u go to court etc... ive gotten pulled over like 5 times. thank God nothing has happend. ive even been asked to give them a social. of course, i say i dont have one. they ask why, and i say im here illegally. nothing happens still. i think also it depends on who that person is that pulled you over. but still, i doubt you get in trouble with immigration unless you get taken in to jail or they call immigration themselfs.

Can this be real???????? And he has his picture posted!

Can we go to INS services and make them petition for the isp provider to release information on these so called DREAMIES and find out where they are and deport them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 01:12 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,389,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post

Can this be real???????? And he has his picture posted!

Can we go to INS services and make them petition for the isp provider to release information on these so called DREAMIES and find out where they are and deport them?
Of course it's real. They are arrogant, self absorbed, self incriminating idiots. Yet the ethnocentric racist groups and some members of congress would have us all to believe that they deserve amnesty and instate tuition because these criminals are representative of America's future.

Scarey as hell isn't it?

Old 05-24-2009, 01:17 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,525,324 times
Yep, JDubs is right. This is what they want us to embrace and forgive through the DREAM Act aka Nightmare Act. They flaunt their lawlessness like strutting peacocks. It’s nauseating.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:22 PM

471 posts, read 586,226 times
HOW can this not make the news? HOW? Does anyone have any experience in getting this sort of thing put on the news? Do letters to the editor work? I wonder if Fox would bite on this? Then again I'm sure they are fully aware. This is sickening.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yep, JDubs is right. This is what they want us to embrace and forgive through the DREAM Act aka Nightmare Act. They flaunt their lawlessness like strutting peacocks. It’s nauseating.
Truer words. Common sense dictates that anyone with at least 2 brain cells to rub together wouldn't create a website and out of one side of their mouth they are proclaiming they are simply innocent illegal alien victims brought here by their parents as children who are now deserving of amnesty. However, their criminal actions and behavior shows who they truly are and that granting amnesty would be the biggest mistake in the history of America. Their true character is revealed within the postings of numerous self incriminating stories detailing how they drive daily without a license, drive drunk, lie to friends and school mates about their status, trick the police and judges; apply for TIN's and social security numbers, etc.

Yet we're supposed to believe these criminal losers are the future of America?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 05-24-2009 at 02:03 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 04:49 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,693,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
HOW can this not make the news? HOW? Does anyone have any experience in getting this sort of thing put on the news? Do letters to the editor work? I wonder if Fox would bite on this? Then again I'm sure they are fully aware. This is sickening.
If FOX came within a mile of this story, they would be charged with xenophobia.

It is sad that this is the America that we live in. Next time I get pulled over, I should just say I am not a US citizen. Maybe I won't get in trouble for it.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:39 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,577,696 times
This guy is studying engineering so he is a very intelligent individual. I'm sure the Latin American country he is originally from is in need of Western educated engineers. He should stop demanding amnesty and go back home.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
This guy is studying engineering so he is a very intelligent individual. I'm sure the Latin American country he is originally from is in need of Western educated engineers. He should stop demanding amnesty and go back home.
I couldn't agree more. IMHO, they should all go home and make their own countries as good or better than the US. Despite their illegal alien status, we've generously educated them with our tax dollars. You would think they would be grateful for that blessing, go home and help their country and their people.

Unfortunately, it appears that heavy lifting is not on their agenda. They prefer to stay in the US demanding amnesty because Americans have already done all of the heavy lifting. The reality of the situation is they want to remain in the US and continue reaping the rewards we created and designated for our children.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 05-24-2009 at 06:15 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 06:19 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,133,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I couldn't agree more. IMHO, they should all go home and make their own countries as good or better than the US. Despite their illegal alien status, we've generously educated them with our tax dollars. You would think they would be grateful for that blessing, go home and help their country and their people.

Unfortunately, it appears that heavy lifting is not on their agenda. They prefer to stay in the US demanding amnesty because Americans have already done all of the heavy lifting. The reality of the situation is they want to remain in the US and continue reaping the rewards we created and designated for our children.
That isnt the wost thing on the dream act/portal. Drop down 2 views & introduce yourself. Click on "I want to help". This idiot is a drug runner or smuggler that wants the location of the BP.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:38 PM

807 posts, read 1,300,395 times
He's from Bakersfield, CA.. The California Central Valley is a bastion of Illegal Aliens, since it was originally an agricultural area.. The entire area from the Altamont to the Grapevine looks like Tijuana complete with gangs, corruption, and all..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration