U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 11:30 PM

435 posts, read 536,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Would any other nation on this planet tolerate such blatant disregard for an established language/culture? I think not.
We are America name after an Italian.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:51 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
I think Walt Disney would turn over in his grave, if he knew what his beloved DisneyLand has turned into. From what I read on this, it doesnt sound like the wholesome fantasyland it was years ago. I also don't want to be in public places in my own country, where English is not the primary language.
It still is wholesome, and frankly those conversations are really none of your business.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:12 AM

223 posts, read 254,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Although to hear the la raza losers tell it: the 'true' race are the descendants of the raped Aztec women courtesy of the White Hispanic conquistadors----------everybody else (including our Native American Indians) need to return to Europe. Never mind that the Aztecs did not even range into our Southwest till Hernan Cortez came along.

The above reply was barbed sarcasm.
You are brutally misinformed,and it's in very bad taste that you repeateldy, mean-spiritedly try to insult a people by mentioning the rape of women. Very bad taste.
Your prejudice and vile comments are disgusting.

Last edited by thechicano; 05-25-2009 at 01:32 AM..

Old 05-25-2009, 12:51 AM

38,803 posts, read 19,567,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Maybe you went on cinco de mayo?
No ... I went on Sunday, May 17th.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:51 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I live in Orlando.....and feel your pain. Someone has to live it before realizing how annoying it really is. I have no problem with Latinos at all....I have a problems with ANYONE who forgets this is America.
Dang, this post should have a sticky on it. It sums up why we have the American flag flying this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:10 AM

807 posts, read 1,116,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
It still is wholesome, and frankly those conversations are really none of your business.
Not if peeps are going around smacking other peeps' wives' bottoms.. ALSO, if someone is having a conversation in their language VERY loudly and usually looking at you in disgust while having it, damn right it's my business.. I'll ask "IS there a Problem?"..

You Illegal Alien apologists crack me up!

Old 05-25-2009, 07:15 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
You are brutally misinformed,and it's in very bad taste that you repeateldy, mean-spiritedly try to insult a people by mentioning the rape of women. Very bad taste.
Your prejudice and vile comments are disgusting.
But thats what La Raza promotes.....................we whites raped the dark skinned ones...................If any are racist its La Raza.......dont you think???

Old 05-25-2009, 07:15 AM

1,720 posts, read 3,930,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
I visited Disneyland on May 16th for the first time in 22 years (since I was a child). I have never been so irritated in my life as the day I went there. First off, the tickets cost $94. And when I got into the park, NOBODY spoke english. You would have thought this was Disneyland Mexico! It was utterly unbelievable. The people at the park were sooooo rude (mainly the ones that spoke only spanish)...trying to wedge their 20 kids in front of me and my niece, cutting, one married family man hit my wifes butt, and said "lo siento" and laughed. We got so many dirty and awkward looks from some people as if we were a strange breed in some foreign country.

I just couldn't believe how some of these families, who had 5+ kids, could afford to drop $500 on a trip to Disneyland. This park was, no joke, almost ALL spanish speakers (not just hispanics or other legal citizens whom I dont have a problem with, but people who literally spoke no english). I asked one of the older men (he worked as an information man) about it, and he said that Disney forces him to take classes at the local community college in order to learn spanish to cater to the almost 100% spanish speaking population at Disneyland, and that new employee's are almost required to speak spanish to be in serious contention for a job.

I was wondering if all parks in the Southwest and Texas are like this. I just didn't think these people, who speak no english and work extrememly low paying jobs, could afford to take a day at Disneyland.

Is there anyone else out there who has visited the Disney park recently and knows what I am talking about? It was the most miserable experience and I hope I don't ever return.

hmmm... maybe they were on vacation, actually visiting from a latin country, its disneyland and its always packed, may I ask which one did you visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Wow, I would have smacked the crap out that wilder beast for you. And I'm a woman. What a bunch of ignorant morons. They have no shame, dignity or respect for anything or anyone, including themselves.
speaking of which......

Old 05-25-2009, 07:22 AM

807 posts, read 1,116,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Dang, this post should have a sticky on it. It sums up why we have the American flag flying this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.
I Agree.. This is Memorial Day Weekend where we honor those Americans who fought and died for our right to be having this conversation to begin with..

We should honor their legacies and continue to PROTECT our country and it's honor and keep America the bright light and the beacon those from around the World wish to come, be it visiting or to become Legal U.S. Citizens...

We should protect the integrity of American Citizenship and the Celebrate true diversity of people, cultures and languages, but not allow ONE particular language to overtake this English-speaking country.. We should encourage those that want to become U.S. citizens that we are the land where working hard and perseverence, NOT shortcuts IS how one can accomplish their destiny, including that of becoming a U.S. Citizen..

We, as Americans, should NOT allow the American dream to be dampened, cheapened, or hindered whether it be by Al Queda Terrorists, Illegal Alien Drug Smugglers, Corporate and Political Lobbyists, or others with an agenda that have no regard for the American Dream..

Old 05-25-2009, 07:25 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
Everybody calm down or the thread will be closed and infractions will follow.
Read our terms of service.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or