U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:32 PM
 
20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Reputation: 13124

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
good. since you have no idea what you're talking about having NEVER been to Disneyland NOR dealing with "an influx of illegals", how about you stay out of the conversation then, hmm?



Nope. You're wrong. I've already said why, I'm not going to waste my time saying it again.
Why does my presence in this conversation bother you so much?

Thank Heaven we won't be suffering through yet another of your...explanantions. Hey, you're the one whose brought cartoon characters and archaic television into this discussion as some sort of defense of your view of white culture.

 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:37 PM
 
2,385 posts, read 3,704,642 times
Reputation: 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Not at all. And I'm asking in all sincerity how you are getting your repeated statement that I've said that the opinions of others don't matter in this thread.
no, no, stop. I've said from the beginning of this discussion that you love to insinuate and that you make a point then quickly negate it, which is EXACTLY what you've done in the posts I have posted. You're going to say that I can't PROVE you're insinuating and you're right, because that's what insinuating is, it's hinting.

You've failed to hint at things in an attempt to trap someone. You've failed to change anyone's mind. You've failed to make ANY cogent remarks, whatsoever, and that's pretty impressive for 20+ pages. Just let it go while you're behind.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:38 PM
 
2,385 posts, read 3,704,642 times
Reputation: 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Why does my presence in this conversation bother you so much?

Thank Heaven we won't be suffering through yet another of your...explanantions. Hey, you're the one whose brought cartoon characters and archaic television into this discussion as some sort of defense of your view of white culture.
Fail. Yet again. I've never tried in this thread to defend white culture.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM
 
2,385 posts, read 3,704,642 times
Reputation: 2395
Metlalalalalalalalalala, it's clear that I can out-argue you about this, and I don't believe in beating someone when they're down, so I've said all I'm going to say. Have a nice day.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:42 PM
 
20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Reputation: 13124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
no, no, stop. I've said from the beginning of this discussion that you love to insinuate and that you make a point then quickly negate it, which is EXACTLY what you've done in the posts I have posted. You're going to say that I can't PROVE you're insinuating and you're right, because that's what insinuating is, it's hinting.

You've failed to hint at things in an attempt to trap someone. You've failed to change anyone's mind. You've failed to make ANY cogent remarks, whatsoever, and that's pretty impressive for 20+ pages. Just let it go while you're behind.
I think that from my rep comments I'm far from behind here, but that's not my reason for posting in this thread.

You can't back up anything you've said with anything real. That is probably why my presence in this thread is so bothersome to you.

Once again, you keep bleating that I am trying to "trap" people. As I have already said, there's no need to do so in your case. You've trapped yourself numerous times in this thread.

Sorry, no amount of begging on your part is going to make me not take place in this conversation as long as I desire to do so. I realize I make you uncomfortable, so may I suggest that you take your own advice? Because you only have control over your own posts here, not mine or anyone else's.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:43 PM
 
20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Reputation: 13124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Metlalalalalalalalalala, it's clear that I can out-argue you about this, and I don't believe in beating someone when they're down, so I've said all I'm going to say. Have a nice day.
Good to see you've finally turned tail and ran.

Quote:
Fail. Yet again. I've never tried in this thread to defend white culture.
Your posts speak for themselves, unfortunately.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:46 PM
 
2,385 posts, read 3,704,642 times
Reputation: 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I think that from my rep comments I'm far from behind here...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Really?

Are you serious? Does your mommy tell you that you're pretty, too? Is your self-esteem really THAT low? Have you stopped to think that maybe people are just goading you because they love to see drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Good to see you've finally turned tail and ran. :
It's in my own best interests to NOT have a conversation with someone who can't stick to the argument and just resorts to taunts and insults when she can't prove a point.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 PM
 
20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Reputation: 13124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Really?

Are you serious? Does your mommy tell you that you're pretty, too? Is your self-esteem really THAT low? Have you stopped to think that maybe people are just goading you because they love to see drama?



It's in my own best interests to NOT have a conversation with someone who can't stick to the argument and just resorts to taunts and insults when she can't prove a point.
Hopefully then you won't be talking to yourself too much.

In case you've failed to notice, I'm not exactly trying to prove a point. I'm just asking why some people feel so threatened when other people converse among themselves in another language in a public place, especially a tourist trap, and more than that, why they believe that others owe it them to speak as they can understand. I haven't gotten any real answers to that question...just your disintegration into personal slams and quasi hysteria.

You must have flunked Spanish in high school or some such.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 PM
 
2,385 posts, read 3,704,642 times
Reputation: 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Hopefully then you won't be talking to yourself too much.

In case you've failed to notice, I'm not exactly trying to prove a point. I'm just asking why some people feel so threatened when other people converse among themselves in another language in a public place, especially a tourist trap, and more than that, why they believe that others owe it them to speak as they can understand. I haven't gotten any real answers to that question...just your disintegration into personal slams and quasi hysteria.

You must have flunked Spanish in high school or some such.
Thanks for proving my last post.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 09:54 PM
 
20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Reputation: 13124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Thanks for proving my last post.

Nah, you're the one who digressed into personal insults far before I made that post, just proving that you've got nothing else.

You simply make it entirely too easy, especially with your constant begging for me to get out of this thread.

What's showing on the TOON channel tonight? Does Nick at Nick still have the Honeymooners on it? It's been awhile since I've indulged in mindless television.

Do share.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 05-27-2009 at 10:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top