Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 05:18 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
In light of the fact that financially the entire state of Cali is in a perpetual mudslide, I'm not surprised. They are dismantling the prisons in LA in anticipation of saving billions and in preparation of deportation of illegal aliens as we speak. If mexico thinks they had reason to panic when their first batch of nationals returned, they ain't seen nothing yet.
If I were Mexico: I would be very worried, to be polite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 05:29 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,287 times
You know honestly I felt really sorry for her initially and hoped she would be able to receive help. She is working despite her disability and trying to earn a living. But then she started talking about writing a letter to Obama and asking for amnesty and to stop discrimination against "immigrants." That was when I remembered exactly why I despise the illegal aliens. It is their entitlement attitude. Now I hope she receives no more help and is immediately deported back to Guatemala.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:45 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,408,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
You know honestly I felt really sorry for her initially and hoped she would be able to receive help. She is working despite her disability and trying to earn a living. But then she started talking about writing a letter to Obama and asking for amnesty and to stop discrimination against "immigrants." That was when I remembered exactly why I despise the illegal aliens. It is their entitlement attitude. Now I hope she receives no more help and is immediately deported back to Guatemala.

That and always demanding and expecting something for nothing. Their false sense of entitlement, arrogance, insolence and ignorance is just down right annoying. Their mentality and behavior is reminiscent of my son's at the age of 3.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,495 times
Quote:
In all honesty, IMO she needs to be returned to Guatemala. It has been a year since her accident, I suspect that she is medically stable enough to make the trip by now. She also has received free health care, rehabilitation and prosthesis courtesy of the heartless gringo Americans. (gringo= anyone not of her raza). It is time for her to leave. She would be better off back in her home country where she has relatives who can help her with her daily activities. She also has two children who need their mother back. I suspect that being reunited with her family and her community in the culture that she grew up in would to a long way to alleviating the depression that she now requires medication for.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Well folks, I have come up with the perfect answer. New Order, Blacknight04, that1guy, thechicano or any pro-illegal lurkers could offer to marry her, support his new step children and pay her medical bills. They LOVE illegals. They will certainly love this woman. I'm sure she's available because even though 2 children were shown in the video, there seemed to be no father around helping to support them. No mention of Dad at all.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 PM

807 posts, read 1,302,799 times
Quote:
Great she's another one of THOSE that will definitely be embraced by La Raza and other Pro-amensty groups as a "Poor Woman who's just trying to make a living" and why there are millions of "Poor Immigrants" in the country just like her that work hard, "pay taxes", and "play by the rules" (ha!) and should be legalized..

Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 AM

1,720 posts, read 4,505,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I swear; reading between the lines more and more............methinks that SF ain't so safe for illegals anymore. As if they are no longer the 'pet of the week' for the Frisco (non) Libs.

thats because they are running out of money

Old 05-25-2009, 08:22 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
thats because they are running out of money
And; you may very well be 100% correct there.

If the economy tanks badly enough (and I think California is about there); the repercussions against illegals will be very, very bad. I just hope that Ca's law enforcement agencies have the balls to crack down or there will be vigilante justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration