U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 10:13 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times

Advertisements

I found this after reviewing that thread.......
Illegals in Utah using fake SS# to obtain unemployment checks while the real owner gets denied because the Ilegal got theirs first.

Citizens For Tax Fairness
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2009, 10:30 AM

974 posts, read 1,351,743 times
Nice find Arizona.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:34 PM

1,368 posts, read 1,627,376 times
I think we can legalize the illegals....with the provision they never get welfare, must be employed and taxed at 50% to repay their debt, never get to sue any american for any reason, get 4x the normal penalty for crimes they commit, get paid a maximum of 1/4 the minimum wage, they are prohibited from speaking in public until they learn english, they are deoprted if they father children or become pregnant, their children are de-citizenized if born here previously (anchor babies), never permitted to marry or co-habitate with US citizens, all non-working over age 16 deported, no drinking alcohol, special driver permits only for those demonstrating a driving course completion.

...that should do it for now.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:56 PM

470 posts, read 508,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
I think we can legalize the illegals....with the provision they never get welfare, must be employed and taxed at 50% to repay their debt, never get to sue any American for any reason, get 4x the normal penalty for crimes they commit, get paid a maximum of 1/4 the minimum wage, they are prohibited from speaking in public until they learn English, they are deported if they father children or become pregnant, their children are de-citizenized if born here previously (anchor babies), never permitted to marry or co-habitate with US citizens, all non-working over age 16 deported, no drinking alcohol, special driver permits only for those demonstrating a driving course completion.

Interesting... It think the bold print takes it a bit far, I would restate it to say that IF they marry native citizens they can not use that to guarantee citizenship or use the citizen to further their "family reunification."

I like this sort of "open minded" approach to immigration.

Old 06-05-2009, 03:47 PM

435 posts, read 536,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
Interesting... It think the bold print takes it a bit far, I would restate it to say that IF they marry native citizens they can not use that to guarantee citizenship or use the citizen to further their "family reunification."

I like this sort of "open minded" approach to immigration.

Wait a minute so what you are saying if I go to Italy and married an Italian girl she can't become a USA citizen? or is this law only for Hispanics?

Old 06-05-2009, 03:59 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Wait a minute so what you are saying if I go to Italy and married an Italian girl she can't become a USA citizen? or is this law only for Hispanics?
You have to stay married for a length of time or it is void if I remember correctly. Illegals come in all flavors.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:13 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Such a hypothetical set of laws would apply to illegal aliens only.

Legal immigrants would be exempt----------Mexican or otherwise

Old 09-03-2009, 07:58 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,364,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I found this after reviewing that thread.......
Illegals in Utah using fake SS# to obtain unemployment checks while the real owner gets denied because the Ilegal got theirs first.

Citizens For Tax Fairness
Well, this article just should tell everyone that it is way past time for the illegals to leave. As far as illegal immigration impacting unemployment, have you been to Yuma, AZ lately? This town is ground zero for illegal immigration and has an unemployment rate of 23%. It would be higher, if the people who have given up looking were counted in the unemployment statistics. US citizens are leaving because they can not find work. Here in Yuma, we do have a lot of illegals trying to get unemployment. They told us this at the Job service office. One way we can get the illegals to leave is to start denying them all benefits like unemployment, welfare, food stamps, WIC, college financial aid, Medicaid.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:01 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
I think we can legalize the illegals....with the provision they never get welfare, must be employed and taxed at 50% to repay their debt, never get to sue any american for any reason, get 4x the normal penalty for crimes they commit, get paid a maximum of 1/4 the minimum wage, they are prohibited from speaking in public until they learn english, they are deoprted if they father children or become pregnant, their children are de-citizenized if born here previously (anchor babies), never permitted to marry or co-habitate with US citizens, all non-working over age 16 deported, no drinking alcohol, special driver permits only for those demonstrating a driving course completion.

Don't forget that they must not be allowed to bring over an endless stream of family members.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 AM

841 posts, read 789,892 times
It's one lie after another with these groups, they wouldn't publish this article in Mexifornia!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or