Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 07:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Corinthians127 View Post
So you guys think racism and xenophobia is ok because they are "illegal?" This is not only about illegal immigrants but also legal immigrants. Every peaceful rally held by people wanting a path to citenzenship or amnesty for immigrants are usually attacked by, verbally or phyically, by hate groups. Ranging from lone people with no group to the kkk; but they all seem to have the same message and use the same tactics! The hate is so bad, it is even on CNN and Fox!

There are groups claiming to "protect our borders" but all they really want to do is shoot or attack people of color. They have been labeled as hate groups by orginazations such as the ADL and SPLC.

But hey, the same thing happened during the 50's 60's and 70's when segregation was ending. Instead of Blacks it is now Hispanics.
Remember: aiding/abetting illegal immigration is a Felony unto itself and is treason IMHO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2009, 07:48 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,065,517 times
Quote:
So you guys think racism and xenophobia is ok because they are "illegal?" This is not only about illegal immigrants but also legal immigrants. Every peaceful rally held by people wanting a path to citenzenship or amnesty for immigrants are usually attacked by, verbally or phyically, by hate groups. Ranging from lone people with no group to the kkk; but they all seem to have the same message and use the same tactics! The hate is so bad, it is even on CNN and Fox!

There are groups claiming to "protect our borders" but all they really want to do is shoot or attack people of color. They have been labeled as hate groups by orginazations such as the ADL and SPLC.

But hey, the same thing happened during the 50's 60's and 70's when segregation was ending. Instead of Blacks it is now Hispanics.
Do you have a Webster's dictionary? Let me help you out a bit.

xenophobia: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of what is strange or foreign

racism: a belief that some races are by nature superior; discrimination based on such belief

illegal: not lawful; not sanctioned by official rules; unlawful, criminal, illegitimate, illicit, wrongful

I think we've been through this already, but somebody wasn't paying attention. It isn't the fact that they are strange or foreign. The problem is THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND RAPING THIS COUNTRY.

THIS is solely about ILLEGALS.

Peaceful rally? I don't recall ever seeing a PEACEFUL rally by illegals. They hate us and want this country for themselves. How do you construe that as peaceful???

There is a world of difference between illegals and blacks of the 50's, 60's and 70's. Black people are here legitimately, illegals aren't. How do you figure they are the same?

No matter how you cut it, illegals are not welcome. Period.

They do not deserve amnesty or special consideration for breaking the law. That's what prisons are for. That's how special they are. PRISON special. Three squares a day and a bed to sleep in. Free. They DO like free stuff from our great country, don't they? That's all they deserve. Prison and a free kick back across the border.

Last edited by stormy night; 05-26-2009 at 08:28 PM..

Old 05-26-2009, 07:53 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,557,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
Do you have a Webster's dictionary? Let me help you out a bit.

xenophobia: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of what is strange of foreign

racism: a belief that some races are by nature superior; discrimination based on such belief

illegal: not lawful; not sanctioned by official rules; unlawful, criminal, illegitimate, illicit, wrongful

I think we've been through this already, but somebody wasn't paying attention. It isn't the fact that they are strange or foreign. The problem is THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND RAPING THIS COUNTRY.

THIS is solely about ILLEGALS.

Peaceful rally? I don't recall ever seeing a PEACEFUL rally by illegals. They hate us and want this country for themselves. How do you construe that as peaceful???

There is a world of difference between illegals and blacks of the 50's, 60's and 70's. Black people are here legitimately, illegals aren't. How do you figure they are the same?

No matter how you cut it, illegals are not welcome. Period.

They do not deserve amnesty or special consideration for breaking the law. That's what prisons are for. That's how special they are. PRISON special. Three squares a day and a bed to sleep in. Free. They DO like free stuff from our great country, don't they? That's all they deserve. Prison and a free kick back across the border.
So sorry I can't rep you. Gotta spread the love. EXCELLENT post!

Old 05-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,851,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Indeed.

Comparing the anti-illegal sentiment & a belief in law enforcement to civil rights 'abuses' is insane.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Indeed.

Comparing the anti-illegal sentiment & a belief in law enforcement to civil rights 'abuses' is insane.
Twist all you want, but black people belong here and should NOT have ever had to endure what they did at the hands of their countrymen.

Illegals don't belong here and deserve all the crap we can dish out. If they don't like it, they can leave.

For the black people of the generations, this is their home. For the illegals, it simply isn't.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 PM

471 posts, read 587,008 times
Quote:
I'm guessing none of you watched the video.

Why would you think that? Because everyone can see thru the ladies bull sh*t and draw a sensible conclusion? Your nuts man. I watch the entire bit and concluded common sense in America is gone... You are a PRIME example. Go be politically correct and leave the serious issues to those that have the mental capacity to face them and not cower or fear of being "racist".

Old 05-26-2009, 08:42 PM

471 posts, read 587,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

Never fear, I repped him.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:42 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
Twist all you want, but black people belong here and should NOT have ever had to endure what they did at the hands of their countrymen.

Illegals don't belong here and deserve all the crap we can dish out. If they don't like it, they can leave.

For the black people of the generations, this is their home. For the illegals, it simply isn't.
Hint: antireconquista is definitely an anti illegal immigration fan

Old 05-26-2009, 08:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
the under the table NAFTA of some 30 years is with government support on both sides.
ours simply refuses to enforce immigration laws. what makes this possible is the american labor force is anti labor/anti union.
strange brew.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
Never fear, I repped him.
Thank you both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration