U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-29-2009, 04:56 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,105 times
Reputation: 33

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Thank you for confirming what I stated re: Armada Blanca-------name and all.

Besides; you ask me to prove certain things-----------what proof do I have that you are nothing more than a DREAMie criminal here in the USA?
Did you even see the video?

Or is that some kind of weird denial?

As far as you needing proof of whether or not I am a "DREAMie criminal"(i.e. illegal alien), well, you don't have any. But you could always say "a friend" told you. Isn't that what you usually do?
Is that a last resort? Calling people on the other side of a discussion an illegal alien?


 
Old 05-29-2009, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Did you even see the video?

Or is that some kind of weird denial?

As far as you needing proof of whether or not I am a "DREAMie criminal"(i.e. illegal alien), well, you don't have any. But you could always say "a friend" told you. Isn't that what you usually do?
Is that a last resort? Calling people on the other side of a discussion an illegal alien?

You just lost the argument by your asking me to prove something yet you are also unable (or unwilling) to prove what you claim.
 
Old 05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,105 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You just lost the argument by your asking me to prove something yet you are also unable (or unwilling) to prove what you claim.
What's that?
Also, what's up with the Armada Blanca?
 
Old 05-29-2009, 06:05 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,042,585 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
I think Mexicans Puerto Ricans and Cubans are a LITTLE more racially diverse than Germans, Dutch and French. Nuff Said.
How is that exactly? I think Cubans and Puerto Ricans are much more similar than Germans and the French.
 
Old 05-29-2009, 06:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
What's that?
Also, what's up with the Armada Blanca?
You know what I am referring to-------------your putative claim about being a US citizen.

Just face it: you lost the argument
 
Old 05-29-2009, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
DIA DE LA RAZA CONCERT (http://www.bloodandhonour-usa.com/sect/news/argent/columbusday.html - broken link) Argentina style.

The original Armada Blanca website is evidently gone.
 
Old 05-29-2009, 07:51 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,105 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
DIA DE LA RAZA CONCERT (http://www.bloodandhonour-usa.com/sect/news/argent/columbusday.html - broken link) Argentina style.

The original Armada Blanca website is evidently gone.
You seem knowledgeable on ALL styles for some reason.
 
Old 05-29-2009, 07:55 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,105 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You know what I am referring to-------------your putative claim about being a US citizen.

Just face it: you lost the argument
Just saying someone lost an argument and putting a smiley doesn't make it so, unfortunately.

You squirmed and dodged enough for you to not be able to say much about winning or losing.

And why do you I have to prove my citizenship to you? Should I scan my birth certificate? Would you question someone who held my views and wasn't Latino?

Strange dude, you are.
 
Old 05-29-2009, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Just saying someone lost an argument and putting a smiley doesn't make it so, unfortunately.

You squirmed and dodged enough for you to not be able to say much about winning or losing.

And why do you I have to prove my citizenship to you? Should I scan my birth certificate? Would you question someone who held my views and wasn't Latino?

Strange dude, you are.
Pot: meet kettle.

Just face it: I pin you down a lot and you try to wiggle out of things
 
Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,105 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Pot: meet kettle.

Just face it: I pin you down a lot and you try to wiggle out of things
Exactly how?
By showing your prejudice and thinking you have the God given right to challenge my citizenship for no reason other than my ethnicity? You're like that joker who told me I should be deported as a Mexican-American.
Name one other time.
Was it when you ducked out of responding to my posts? Or when you run to tug on the pant leg of the moderator?
You're delusional if you think a fixation on Hispanics, repeating quotes over and over, using smilies, using creepy analogies like "pinning and wiggling", and running away from actual discussion counts as winning debates.

I'll leave it at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top