Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 11:21 PM

223 posts, read 300,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
They have Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans because they believe they are the same hispanic race. Just like Neo-Nazis aren't going to accept people only of German ancestry but would take Dutch, French and other whites.

La Raza is extremely racist, as racist as any neo-Nazi or KKK group and you're in denial if you claim it isn't. Any group calling itself "The Race" is racist and it isn't language nuances. Raza in Spanish means breed or race.
I think Mexicans Puerto Ricans and Cubans are a LITTLE more racially diverse than Germans, Dutch and French. Nuff Said.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:48 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
I think Mexicans Puerto Ricans and Cubans are a LITTLE more racially diverse than Germans, Dutch and French. Nuff Said.
And; some Hispanics were/are Neo-Nazi's as well i.e. the Armada Blanca--------who hate Mestizos.

Nuff said.

PS: I have no respect for the psychotic level of racism from Nazi's-----------Latino or not.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 AM

291 posts, read 413,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; some Hispanics were/are Neo-Nazi's as well i.e. the Armada Blanca--------who hate Mestizos.

Nuff said.

PS: I have no respect for the psychotic level of racism from Nazi's-----------Latino or not.
Nuff said.. LOL!

Old 05-29-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:

Nuff said.

Yeah, you stress that when you show how obsessed you are in relating Hispanics to white supremacists. You even admitted(or made up) to hanging out with a few(for some reason).

But your obsession with how some Hispanics are racist, is just like other groundbreaking revelations that some Whites are racist. Some Asians are racist. Some Blacks are racist.

There are a whole lot of Hispanics. I don't get your point. And I don't get what prejudice against Hispanics should have to do with this "Illegal Immigrant" issue, and yet you keep espousing it. You're fixated on it. Sounds kind of self-righteous.

Also, I wonder how well received I would be, if I went on and on about the ties of White people to White Supremacy(I think there's a connection there, somewhere), and how racist White people are. Because it seems acceptable for many of you on here to do that about Hispanics(the diverse, and mixed bunch they are).

Hispanics are like Americans. A very diverse group, no one race. Some are racist, some are the victims of racism, some have nothing to do with racism. Most of both groups have a vision of beauty subconsciously based on racism. But would you point your finger at all Americans and call them racist?

Would you go on and on about the racism of American culture? Or would that be kind of weird?

Last edited by thechicano; 05-29-2009 at 01:55 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you stress that when you show how obsessed you are in relating Hispanics to white supremacists. You even admitted(or made up) to hanging out with a few.

But your obsession with how some Hispanics are racist, is just like other groundbreaking revelations that some Whites are racist. Some Asians are racist. Some Blacks are racist.

There are a whole lot of Hispanics. I don't get your point. And I don't get what prejudice against Hispanics should have to do with this "Illegal Immigrant" issue, and yet you keep espousing it. You're fixated on it. Sounds kind of self-righteous.
I am not taking the bait.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Reread what I added, and tell me what's the bait.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Is this how you usually duck out of discussions when you can't back up what you're saying?

Old 05-29-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Is this how you usually duck out of discussions when you can't back up what you're saying?
Considering that you try to talk in circles-----------I am not playing your games

I have checkmated you many times but, you try to wiggle out---------give it up.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Considering that you try to talk in circles-----------I am not playing your games

I have checkmated you many times but, you try to wiggle out---------give it up.
Lol, when exactly did you "checkmate" me? And why are you "wiggling out" of telling me how I'm baiting you in my response to you?

I'm not going to "give it up", but for some reason you are.

Also, when talking about the fascist groups inspired by British/American neo-Nazis in middle class South America, please make sure you have the right name.

Quote:

Nuff said.

YouTube - HIMNO DE ARMADA BLANCA

YouTube - Documental de ARMADA BLANCA Parte 1 de 6

http://agenciacatolica.com.mx/index....=5147&catid=20

Old 05-29-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Lol, when exactly did you "checkmate" me? And why are you "wiggling out" of telling me how I'm baiting you in my response to you?

I'm not going to "give it up", but for some reason you are.

Also, when talking about the fascist groups inspired by British/American neo-Nazis in middle class South America, please make sure you have the right name.

YouTube - HIMNO DE ARMADA BLANCA

YouTube - Documental de ARMADA BLANCA Parte 1 de 6

http://agenciacatolica.com.mx/index....=5147&catid=20
Thank you for confirming what I stated re: Armada Blanca-------name and all.

Besides; you ask me to prove certain things-----------what proof do I have that you are nothing more than a DREAMie criminal here in the USA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration