U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-27-2009, 10:11 PM
 
1 posts, read 790 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

The "natives" are restless as they turn against Digger's (if somewhat hypocritical) call for commenteres not to be racist(at least overtly) in their comments.

Quote:
Should have been convicted ONLY on the alcohol charges. Simple assault? No. Then again, Ramirez never should have been here in the first damned place - he gambled, took a risky chance and lost. One less illegal in the valley!
Quote:
It's about time the white man sees justice from our corrupt judicial system when battling said system over phoney bogus charges and race involved. Maybe this will send a message to others who think of swimming the Rio Grande.
Quote:
Spread the word to Mexico; it's not safe to be an illegal alien in the US. 'Bout time. Bring on the war. Defend America from the invasion. There are fatalities in war. Reconquista the Southwest my ass!
Quote:
Be serious for once. Just once, please.
The 'hispanic' groups are racist and want to eliminate White America.
The goverenment is racist and wants to eliminate White America or at the very least minimize it's influence.
The black groups are racist and want to eliminate White America.
You yourselves have have noted this point and have said it over and over.
So you utter BS saying it is not about race and it makes you a laughing stock.
The ENTIRE system has been hijacked by people that are what you call 'racist'. Mestizos, blacks, and don't forget our dual citizen buddies; and they are AGAINST YOU....the White people.
How can you sit behind your keyboard and say it is not about race? RACE is ALL it is about.
Survival and proliferation. Nature and Natural law. Not some body of laws that WE THE WHITE PEOPLE (at least the ones not on the take) are the ONLY ones that follow. THE ONLY ONES. Inculding people in law enforcement and the government.
Where will screaming about law and order get you. The ship is sinking, so stop polishing the brass. Either man the bilges or get out of the way of those are doing that.
You are not gaining any credibility (and be honest, you have none....except among yourselves) by LYING about the truth. MALDEF and La Raza are at least honest about the reality of the situation, and they are getting FAR better results than you or any other 'anti-illegal'group ever has.
You need more than lies, slander, photo-ops, grandstanding, and poor attempts at propaganda to be successful. You need the truth. Embrace it for a change.
You guys just call people names and get crude when you are confronted or want to craft an image. You are bad at it too. You have not one professional or sensible bone in the lot of you.
Quote:
all brown skins hate us because we are better than they are just look at the crime and sloth statistics.negroes and cans don't work they steal,they murder and rape white people white but we are the racist because we want to sent the scum back to mexico.the 52ers put a racist negro commie in the white house who will put a racist lisbo la raza spick on the supreme court while he destroys america.you have to learn to vote for real americans instead of traitor commie scum like all democrats.this bastard bongo will not be happy untill he starts a civil war.
These type of people definitely outnumbered the reasonable anti-illegal people.
I would LOVE to be rubbing shoulders with these guys in the nativist movement.
These are the kinds of people the movement attracts.


The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund is having a petition to take this case to a federal court.
Anyone please sign this petition to have this case better investigated, and pass it along to as many people as possible.
Hey, if the young men who murdered Luis Ramirez have nothing to hide, they wouldn't have anything to worry about if a non-biased court looked at it right?
http://www.maldef.org

 
Old 05-27-2009, 10:19 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace22 View Post
The "natives" are restless as they turn against Digger's (if somewhat hypocritical) call for commenteres not to be racist(at least overtly) in their comments.











These type of people definitely outnumbered the reasonable anti-illegal people.
I would LOVE to be rubbing shoulders with these guys in the nativist movement.
These are the kinds of people the movement attracts.


The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund is having a petition to take this case to a federal court.
Anyone please sign this petition to have this case better investigated, and pass it along to as many people as possible.
Hey, if the young men who murdered Luis Ramirez have nothing to hide, they wouldn't have anything to worry about if a non-biased court looked at it right?
MALDEF
Point taken.

Care to explain the large numbers of 'people of color' as well who are fixin' to take up arms against the illegal aliens if the US government fails to secure at least our southern border??
 
Old 05-27-2009, 10:20 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,137 times
Reputation: 267
There'll always be extremists on both sides of any issue, just as there are racist & ethnocentric brown supremacists who call for the return of the US southwest to Mexico and the expulsion of white people from that area, for example:

La Voz de Aztlan
MEXICA MOVEMENT: Indigenous Liberation for Anahuac
Mexica Movement Blog: Mexica Movement Blog
 
Old 05-27-2009, 10:23 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
There'll always be extremists on both sides of any issue, just as there are racist & ethnocentric brown supremacists who call for the return of the US southwest to Mexico and the expulsion of white people from that area:

La Voz de Aztlan
MEXICA MOVEMENT: Indigenous Liberation for Anahuac
Mexica Movement Blog: Mexica Movement Blog
Which will not fly; if anything, the odds are increasing that at least northern Mexico will devolve to the USA if the powers to be SoB do not get their act together i.e. quelling the drug cartels.
 
Old 05-27-2009, 10:37 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,137 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Which will not fly; if anything, the odds are increasing that at least northern Mexico will devolve to the USA if the powers to be SoB do not get their act together i.e. quelling the drug cartels.
I certainly hope that such a thing never happens and I applaud Mr. Calderon for targeting the drug cartels with effective actions even though his policy on illegal Mexican immigration to the US seems to be the same as previous policies of former Mexican presidents.


On topic: Anyway, singling out a group of radicals on a website and using them to generalize all/most of us anti-illegals as racists is certainly not a reasonable way to debate on the illegal immigration issue.

Just as there are white supremacists (such as the KKK & Neo-Nazis) engaged in the illegal immigration debate there are also brown supremacists (such as The Mexica Movement, MEChA, Voz de Aztlan, etc.) engaged in the debate as well.
 
Old 05-28-2009, 06:38 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace22 View Post
The "natives" are restless as they turn against Digger's (if somewhat hypocritical) call for commenteres not to be racist(at least overtly) in their comments.

These type of people definitely outnumbered the reasonable anti-illegal people.
I would LOVE to be rubbing shoulders with these guys in the nativist movement.
These are the kinds of people the movement attracts.


The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund is having a petition to take this case to a federal court.
Anyone please sign this petition to have this case better investigated, and pass it along to as many people as possible.
Hey, if the young men who murdered Luis Ramirez have nothing to hide, they wouldn't have anything to worry about if a non-biased court looked at it right?
MALDEF
I donít believe these comments are representative of the majority of anti-illegals by any stretch of the imagination. Both sides have extremists, and this is simply a small sampling of the radical minority on the anti-illegal side.

No thanks, I wonít sign a MALDEF petition. They are an ethnocentric group established and funded by the Ford Foundation. This is simply another attempt to portray ALL opposition to illegal immigration as being racially motivated.

Quote:
Founded in 1968 with a $2.2 million "seed grant" from the Ford Foundation, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF) describes itself as "the leading nonprofit Latino litigation, advocacy and educational outreach institution in the United States." MALDEF's mission is twofold: to "safeguard the civil rights of Latinos" and to "expand the opportunities for Latinos" in American society. MALDEF defines the category of Latinos to encompass both American citizens and illegal aliens. Consequently, the organization supports policies that run counter to American laws, especially American immigration laws.

In the course of its history, MALDEF has undertaken numerous legal campaigns to abet the cause of illegal immigration. In the 1980s, the organization threw its legal clout behind the claims of illegal immigrants in Texas, who demanded a right to a free education in the state at the taxpayers' expense. In a successful lawsuit, MALDEF argued that denying the plaintiffs this "right" was unconstitutional. MALDEF has also brought suit against public colleges and universities, charging that they deny admission to illegal immigrants due to their "perceived immigration status."
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6156

Funding Hate - Foundations and the Radical Hispanic Lobby - Part I - Articles - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION

Funding Hate - Foundations and the Radical Hispanic Lobby - Part II - Articles - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION

Funding Hate - Foundations and the Radical Hispanic Lobby - Part III - Articles - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:42 AM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,039,458 times
Reputation: 2873
I bet that there are racists who eat at Burker King therefore (using your -OPs- logic) everyone who eats at Burger King is racist and those few who are not will now be under suspicion of racism.

Makes perfect sense. And yet I am constantly reminded that just because all of the pro illegal organizations use the phrase 'La Raza' it doesn't mean that they are all racist groups, just a few are and it is merely coincidance that they all use the same tagline in their names/charters.

Hypocrisy and desperation thy name is La Raza.
 
Old 05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I bet that there are racists who eat at Burker King therefore (using your -OPs- logic) everyone who eats at Burger King is racist and those few who are not will now be under suspicion of racism.

Makes perfect sense. And yet I am constantly reminded that just because all of the pro illegal organizations use the phrase 'La Raza' it doesn't mean that they are all racist groups, just a few are and it is merely coincidance that they all use the same tagline in their names/charters.

Hypocrisy and desperation thy name is La Raza.
I have noticed that as well; and to be frank, it would not surprise me to see NCLR becoming upset as well for obvious reasons.
 
Old 05-28-2009, 01:10 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,264 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I bet that there are racists who eat at Burker King therefore (using your -OPs- logic) everyone who eats at Burger King is racist and those few who are not will now be under suspicion of racism.

Makes perfect sense. And yet I am constantly reminded that just because all of the pro illegal organizations use the phrase 'La Raza' it doesn't mean that they are all racist groups, just a few are and it is merely coincidance that they all use the same tagline in their names/charters.

Hypocrisy and desperation thy name is La Raza.
If you don't understand a nuance of a language, it's okay. You don't have to fight against it because you can't peg it.
Why do you think The National Council of La Raza has Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and others involved? If you got a bunch of people from each of those groups, do you think they would look like the same race?

The phrase "La Raza" has history in my community, and I see it as "the people". At the same time, another phrase I like is "La pureza esta en la mezcla".

You got it twisted, but it's okay. Lou Dobb/Tancredo followers don't usually try to think too hard outside of their group mentality imposed on them by their leaders.
 
Old 05-28-2009, 11:15 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,745,541 times
Reputation: 22163
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
If you don't understand a nuance of a language, it's okay. You don't have to fight against it because you can't peg it.
Why do you think The National Council of La Raza has Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and others involved? If you got a bunch of people from each of those groups, do you think they would look like the same race?

The phrase "La Raza" has history in my community, and I see it as "the people". At the same time, another phrase I like is "La pureza esta en la mezcla".

You got it twisted, but it's okay. Lou Dobb/Tancredo followers don't usually try to think too hard outside of their group mentality imposed on them by their leaders.
They have Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans because they believe they are the same hispanic race. Just like Neo-Nazis aren't going to accept people only of German ancestry but would take Dutch, French and other whites.

La Raza is extremely racist, as racist as any neo-Nazi or KKK group and you're in denial if you claim it isn't. Any group calling itself "The Race" is racist and it isn't language nuances. Raza in Spanish means breed or race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top